Which operating system do you use, and why?

Dec 7, 2020
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Hello all,
I am curious as to which operating system everyone uses here. For me, I personally use Linux Mint 20.10. Why? I use it because everything works out of the box and it is virus free. Please...let's discuss!

Reactions: CPerkins
Dec 5, 2020
Seattle, WA
Hello all,
I am curious as to which operating system everyone uses here. For me, I personally use Linux Mint 20.10. Why? I use it because everything works out of the box and it is virus free. Please...let's discuss!

I use windows 10 Home in S mode, but that's because my laptop came with that. I have an older desktop though that uses Windows 7 Home Premium. I've always used windows and it's what I know. I', m sure there are better systems. I'm just not sure if I want to spend the time to learn them.

cp

Jan 1, 2021
Mebane, NC
Hello all,
Windows 10 because it was on a used computer kindly donated to me, so I could order my groceries online and have them delivered. (I am homebound)

• Praying
Reactions: CPerkins

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 15, 2010
Daly City, California
www.livingstoneministries.com
Hey Jesse;

I shared this from another topic in Technology and Internet;

Hey guys;

From a different angle, we bought an Apple computer, a Mac Mini in 2017, the OS is 10.15.7. Just last month after 3 years the computer was running so, so slow. I took it in to my computer shop and they noticed the hard drive was from 2012 yet sold as brand new in 2017 from a nation wide reputable store!!

So, going forward they replaced the hard drive with a solid state. WOW! Now my computer is running so much faster now.

I was disappointed at first and thought, "I don't own an Apple but instead own a Lemon." lol!

Since in these times we are using more online church fellowship I wish PC monitors would have built in cameras.

Anyone know of a pc monitor that has a built in camera? HP?

Hey Jesse;

I shared this from another topic in Technology and Internet;

Hey guys;

From a different angle, we bought an Apple computer, a Mac Mini in 2017, the OS is 10.15.7. Just last month after 3 years the computer was running so, so slow. I took it in to my computer shop and they noticed the hard drive was from 2012 yet sold as brand new in 2017 from a nation wide reputable store!!

So, going forward they replaced the hard drive with a solid state. WOW! Now my computer is running so much faster now.

I was disappointed at first and thought, "I don't own an Apple but instead own a Lemon." lol!

Since in these times we are using more online church fellowship I wish PC monitors would have built in cameras.

Anyone know of a pc monitor that has a built in camera? HP?
Yeah, it seems like Apple is greedy. Also, yes, my HP has a built-in camera and it is very good.