Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No.

• I liked it as a child.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • What is Rugrats?

• Total voters
It's my favorite cartoon at THIS moment. I don't know why, but I started watching Rugrats now this year, while I am 18. :D I did watch Rugrats as a child though, but rarely as a child. But now it's fun to watch Rugrats. :D The episodes are always interesting...

And I find Stu Pickles to be quite hot and I like his voice, but I don't want a man like him because the hair is not the same I like. :D

I used to watch it all the time! I even watched the grown up one, its on Netflix who knew?! Time for some binge re watching.

I liked Tommy, but I couldn't stand Chucky. He reminded me of this other redhead kid with glasses at my school when I was in grade 2. He smelt like cat pee always...

I used to watch it all the time! I even watched the grown up one, its on Netflix who knew?! Time for some binge re watching.

I liked Tommy, but I couldn't stand Chucky. He reminded me of this other redhead kid with glasses at my school when I was in grade 2. He smelt like cat pee always...
HAHA! Lol. :D

And Stu Pickles reminds me of a certain guy named Nigel. Nigel has black long hair though... But he reminds me of Nigel, I don't know why. XD

I used to watch this show a lot but it's been so many years since I've seen it. I love cartoons though. I thought when I was about 19 that I'd maybe outgrow it, but I'm 24 now and I still watch them frequently.

I see. :3 Does anyone watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic too? I really like that cartoon too, and it's very popular among many people, especially teenage boys. The male fans of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic are called bronies, and the female ones are called pegasisters. So I am a pegasister. :D

I see. :3 Does anyone watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic too? I really like that cartoon too, and it's very popular among many people, especially teenage boys. The male fans of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic are called bronies, and the female ones are called pegasisters. So I am a pegasister. :D

All way after my time (I'm 53). I can still enjoy some children's tv but more re runs of things of my era.

Interested to see something (I presume) "horsey" appealing to boys. Horses always seemed to me to be more girls things. Here's a clip of one from my time (not a cartoon I'm afraid).

It was one of 2 programs (both of which had been dubbed into English btw - I think White Horses was Yugoslavian) I used to watch the intro but hradly ever bothered with the program. The other was Belle and Sebastian. I'd have loved to have had a Pyranean Mountain Dog.

All way after my time (I'm 53). I can still enjoy some children's tv but more re runs of things of my era.

Interested to see something (I presume) "horsey" appealing to boys. Horses always seemed to me to be more girls things. Here's a clip of one from my time (not a cartoon I'm afraid).

It was one of 2 programs (both of which had been dubbed into English btw - I think White Horses was Yugoslavian) I used to watch the intro but hradly ever bothered with the program. The other was Belle and Sebastian. I'd have loved to have had a Pyranean Mountain Dog.

Aww, I see. :D But yeah, there are more male fans of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic than female fans. :eek:

Aww, I see. :D But yeah, there are more male fans of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic than female fans. :eek:

It seems that there are a lot of adult bronies. I found this pic.

FANMADE_My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-en-VOSTFR.png

It seems that there are a lot of adult bronies. I found this pic.

FANMADE_My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-en-VOSTFR.png
Yeah, a lot of adult bronies exist... I wonder why do they like a little girls' cartoon.

And did you know that in Japan they make girly anime for males? For example, Lucky Star and Azumanga Daioh are shounen animes, which shounen means boy, and K-On!, Ai Yori Aoshi, Puella Magi, and Clannad are seinen anime, and seinen means young man. I watch Lucky Star and Ai Yori Aoshi, and later I will watch K-On!. :D And those animes are very girly. :D

Yeah, a lot of adult bronies exist... I wonder why do they like a little girls' cartoon.

And did you know that in Japan they make girly anime for males? For example, Lucky Star and Azumanga Daioh are shounen animes, which shounen means boy, and K-On!, Ai Yori Aoshi, Puella Magi, and Clannad are seinen anime, and seinen means young man. I watch Lucky Star and Ai Yori Aoshi, and later I will watch K-On!. :D And those animes are very girly. :D

Once, in a documentary about Japan, an adult Japanese man said that in Japan there is anime for people of all ages. It seems that Japanese men like cartoons such as "Sailor Moon". Some of them don't ever get married because they prefer to have virtual girlfriends who look like "Sailor Moon" characters. I think the latter men have gone way too far.

Once, in a documentary about Japan, an adult Japanese man said that in Japan there is anime for people of all ages. It seems that Japanese men like cartoons such as "Sailor Moon". Some of them don't ever get married because they prefer to have virtual girlfriends who look like "Sailor Moon" characters. I think the latter men have gone way too far.

Sailor Moon is actually a little girls' anime. I watched it when I was 7-9 years old. I wear miniskirts because it's anime culture, but honestly the Sailor Moon skirts are too short.

Sailor Moon is actually a little girls' anime. I watched it when I was 7-9 years old. I wear miniskirts because it's anime culture, but honestly the Sailor Moon skirts are too short.

I know about "Sailor Moon" because my sister used to watch that cartoon when she was in primary school. I can only remember that there were a lot of cats and a guy called "Tuxedo Man".

I know about "Sailor Moon" because my sister used to watch that cartoon when she was in primary school. I can only remember that there were a lot of cats and a guy called "Tuxedo Man".
Yes, about 2 cats and the guy was named Tuxedo Mask. :D But I wonder why that show's girls's skirts are so short they reveal the butt... :/ It's a little girls's show. Also, it's quite confusing that the girls look very tall in that show but they are really about 150-160cm tall, and I am like "how is that possible?".

Yes, about 2 cats and the guy was named Tuxedo Mask. :D But I wonder why that show's girls's skirts are so short they reveal the butt... :/ It's a little girls's show. Also, it's quite confusing that the girls look very tall in that show but they are really about 150-160cm tall, and I am like "how is that possible?".

Yes, you are right. The skirts were too short. It is not a good example for little girls. When I was a child there was a cartoon called "Superbook" which was about the Bible. I used to love it. I might enjoy it even now.

Superbook_DVD_vol_1.jpg

I used to watch this show a lot but it's been so many years since I've seen it. I love cartoons though. I thought when I was about 19 that I'd maybe outgrow it, but I'm 24 now and I still watch them frequently.
For some reason I thought you were in your 50s.. I think maybe because you mentioned being a retired cop. :)

Back