Who Saw This Coming?

HA... that reminds me of the old prank... The video asks you to look for something... and when you begin to concentrate on that task.... something flashes on the screen and screams.... OH my goodness... the first time I got pranked with that... I thought I was going to have a heart attack. HAHA. Hope all is well with you Musicmaster

HA... that reminds me of the old prank... The video asks you to look for something... and when you begin to concentrate on that task.... something flashes on the screen and screams.... OH my goodness... the first time I got pranked with that... I thought I was going to have a heart attack. HAHA. Hope all is well with you Musicmaster

Long trip ahead of us today as we head over closer to the crime-ridden city of St. Louis. I don't like being in liberal mecas, but there are unfortunates in the family who happen to live in that area. Too much anger and hatred in those areas of the country for my liking.

MM

Long trip ahead of us today as we head over closer to the crime-ridden city of St. Louis. I don't like being in liberal mecas, but there are unfortunates in the family who happen to live in that area. Too much anger and hatred in those areas of the country for my liking.
Your country is so different than ours. We don't have areas of political divide... we are all dispersed which is probably more unpredictable. The anger and hatred makes what used to be SAFE and ENJOYABLE tasks to be potentially dangerous... especially with the addition of our drug and homeless population.

In some ways experiencing that contrast like never before makes me so much more GRATEFUL to be a believer.

Have a safe trip... no need to reply. God bless you.

Back