Who Touched Me? Mark 5vs30

We’ve thought that God thinks some people who need a healing have not fasted enough, or prayed enough or given enough.

But ‘someone who believed’ simply passed through the crowd, touched the helm of Jesus’ garment and was made whole without any assessment!

He is not waiting for you to meet up to any standard to be healed.

Just rise up in Faith and claim your healing in Jesus name.FOR MORE OF THIS JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL DAILY DEVOTIONAL OUR CHANNEL PIN IS C004502AA

If that were only the Truth, there are many instances in the New Testament of people that prayed and were not healed, are you saying they didn't have faith?

The correct interpretation of Mark 5:30, Jesus healed almost everyone, not all, raised the dead and cast out demons to authenticate He was God in the Flesh, the woman was a Jewess, Jesus had a robe with the sign of His authority sewed to the hem, it was a Jewish custom for rabbis, in touching the hem of His robe she was acknowledging His authority, most people asked Jesus for healing, she knew He was God and just being in His presence would heal her.

Blessings,

Gene

If that were only the Truth, there are many instances in the New Testament of people that prayed and were not healed, are you saying they didn't have faith?

The correct interpretation of Mark 5:30, Jesus healed almost everyone, not all, raised the dead and cast out demons to authenticate He was God in the Flesh, the woman was a Jewess, Jesus had a robe with the sign of His authority sewed to the hem, it was a Jewish custom for rabbis, in touching the hem of His robe she was acknowledging His authority, most people asked Jesus for healing, she knew He was God and just being in His presence would heal her.

Blessings,

Gene

Jesus couldn't heal those who had no faith to believe He would do so. That is why it was customary for Him to exact a statement of belief from a person, and also why He could not perform any miracles of healing in His own home town, as there was much unbelief there. Even the woman who was healed by touching the hem of His tzitzit was healed because she had faith He would.

My exposition still stands as correct, ...I'm living proof of what you are teaching is false, He has healed me many times when I didn't ask to be healed or had the faith to be healed, ...He just did it in His Sovereignty, ...and that is the fallacy of the Word of Faith movement, the person claiming whatever is the sovereign one, they rub the magic bottle, say the magic words and God has to jump through their hoop and grant them their three wishes.

Yeah right...................,

Oh yeah, Jesus said to the woman her faith has made here whole, it's the word sode'-zo in the Greek which is used to mean saved, ...it was her faith that He was the promised Messiah, that's why she purposely bent down, in the crowd, to touch the hem of His robe, if it was just for healing she could of touched Him anywhere, she knew the Old Testament, she knew God was their Healer, she knew well the story of the Brazen Serpent, ...come on, she was a Jewish!

I've read where you are accused of having a agenda, I don't know and I don't care, but stop twisting Scripture to fit your tunnel vision, it will help you in having credibility and gaining respectability here.

Gene

[Mat 4:24 KJV] 24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

[Mat 8:16 KJV] 16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with [his] word, and healed all that were sick:

[Mat 12:15 KJV] 15 But when Jesus knew [it], he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;

[Luk 4:40 KJV] 40 Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.

[Luk 6:17-19 KJV] 17 And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases; 18 And they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed. 19 And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed [them] all.

Faith always has actions associated with it. Just the fact that people came from all over the region to Jesus is a picture of their faith in action. Faith can be seen, and heard.

My exposition still stands as correct, ...I'm living proof of what you are teaching is false, He has healed me many times when I didn't ask to be healed or had the faith to be healed, ...He just did it in His Sovereignty, ...and that is the fallacy of the Word of Faith movement, the person claiming whatever is the sovereign one, they rub the magic bottle, say the magic words and God has to jump through their hoop and grant them their three wishes.

Yeah right...................,

Oh yeah, Jesus said to the woman her faith has made here whole, it's the word sode'-zo in the Greek which is used to mean saved, ...it was her faith that He was the promised Messiah, that's why she purposely bent down, in the crowd, to touch the hem of His robe, if it was just for healing she could of touched Him anywhere, she knew the Old Testament, she knew God was their Healer, she knew well the story of the Brazen Serpent, ...come on, she was a Jewish!

I've read where you are accused of having a agenda, I don't know and I don't care, but stop twisting Scripture to fit your tunnel vision, it will help you in having credibility and gaining respectability here.

Gene

There is no need for you to be unkind. My credibility and respect is given by God, not man. Jesus was not credible to or respected by many, and they killed Him. This isn't about me, and I resent you making it so.

I do no twisting of scripture. God certainly could have healed you to birth faith in you. It is also possible that someone was praying for you, without your knowledge?

The Tzitsit is also called "wings". The woman, a Jew, would have known the scripture, "But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture." (Malachi 4:2)

Last edited:
Mat 13:57 And they took offense at him. But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town and in his own home."
Mat 13:58 And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith. (NIV)

Mat 13:57 And they took offense at him. But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town and in his own home."
Mat 13:58 And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith. (NIV)

Exactly!

There is no need for you to be unkind. My credibility and respect is given by God, not man. Jesus was not credible to or respected by many, and they killed Him. This isn't about me, and I resent you making it so.

I do no twisting of scripture. God certainly could have healed you to birth faith in you. It is also possible that someone was praying for you, without your knowledge?

The Tzitsit is also called "wings". The woman, a Jew, would have known the scripture, "But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture." (Malachi 4:2)

Here we go again, ...I'm not being unkind, why do you always take it personal and play the poor me card, Heb 10:25 tells us as we see the day approaching we are to exhort one another, but it seems you can't handle that, you say your respectability and credibility comes from God, the Word teaches us we are to so live our lives that those around us, unsaved or saved would call us Christ like (Christians), that we are to be unreproachable, no one finding fault with us, the light, but you twist Scripture to fit what you want it to say, ...sorry my Bible says teachers are to be judges more severely, accountable to the Church, but you deny this in saying you are only accountable to God.

Yes you are tunnel visioned, you can't see the Truth as it is written, Jesus said her faith, and faith without works is dead, ...set the scene, there were so many people pressing around Him, and she comes to Him and bends down in the crowd to touch the hem of His robe, which was an acknowledgement of Jewish tradition that He had authority and was the Messiah, which was the action of her faith, that's why Jesus said you are saved, ...are you suggestion He didn't know the significance of what she was doing, are you implying He was befuddled and used the wrong word and said saved instead of healed, ...can't you see how ridiculous that is, I'm trying to help you, the Love of Christ compels me, I want you to receive a full portion of rewards at the Bema Seat, but twisting Scripture, taking Scripture out of context to support your beliefs and ignoring the significance of the verse is exactly the reason why people will have their works burned up by fire.

Brothers, I believe the just shall live by faith, I'm where I am today because I have walked in faith all these years, but this false teaching that if we have enough faith we can command God is blasphemy!

Yes Jesus healed many people I'm not saying otherwise, but, Jesus didn't heal everyone, the man sitting at the Gate Beautiful, he had been sitting there for before Jesus was born, how many times did Jesus pass by him in His lifetime and then during His ministry, my point is God is sovereign and when we take that sovereignty upon ourselves, like the Word of Faith movement teaches, it's blasphemy and unfortunately many are delude and falling into this deception that Jesus warned would be prevalent in the end times.

Blessings,

Gene

Here we go again, ...I'm not being unkind, why do you always take it personal and play the poor me card, Heb 10:25 tells us as we see the day approaching we are to exhort one another, but it seems you can't handle that, you say your respectability and credibility comes from God, the Word teaches us we are to so live our lives that those around us, unsaved or saved would call us Christ like (Christians), that we are to be unreproachable, no one finding fault with us, the light, but you twist Scripture to fit what you want it to say, ...sorry my Bible says teachers are to be judges more severely, accountable to the Church, but you deny this in saying you are only accountable to God.

I twist nothing, so flail away!

Yes you are tunnel visioned, you can't see the Truth as it is written, Jesus said her faith, and faith without works is dead, ...set the scene, there were so many people pressing around Him, and she comes to Him and bends down in the crowd to touch the hem of His robe, which was an acknowledgement of Jewish tradition that He had authority and was the Messiah, which was the action of her faith, that's why Jesus said you are saved, ...are you suggestion He didn't know the significance of what she was doing, are you implying He was befuddled and used the wrong word and said saved instead of healed, ...can't you see how ridiculous that is, I'm trying to help you, the Love of Christ compels me, I want you to receive a full portion of rewards at the Bema Seat, but twisting Scripture, taking Scripture out of context to support your beliefs and ignoring the significance of the verse is exactly the reason why people will have their works burned up by fire.

There is no twisting of scripture on this account, nor taking anything out of context. Jesus knew the full significance of what she was doing and so did she! It is all born out of her faith. I don't understand how you feel it is appropriate to argue about this.

Brothers, I believe the just shall live by faith, I'm where I am today because I have walked in faith all these years, but this false teaching that if we have enough faith we can command God is blasphemy!

It is blasphemy to declare that our faith must be quantified.

Yes Jesus healed many people I'm not saying otherwise, but, Jesus didn't heal everyone, the man sitting at the Gate Beautiful, he had been sitting there for before Jesus was born, how many times did Jesus pass by him in His lifetime and then during His ministry, my point is God is sovereign and when we take that sovereignty upon ourselves, like the Word of Faith movement teaches, it's blasphemy and unfortunately many are delude and falling into this deception that Jesus warned would be prevalent in the end times.

Blessings,

Gene

Al I can say is that our faith is an important part of our being healed. We have to put it into action. The faithless person can receive healing by the faithful prayer of another. God is always wanting for us to receive healing but not all can receive it because of fear and unbelief, but when they see His goodness in the Person of Jesus Christ and realize that by His atonement we can have our healing, that can and will lead a person to a place where he can receive Healing.

Mar 5:28 For she said, "If I touch even his garments, I will be made well."
Mar 5:29 And immediately the flow of blood dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of her disease.
Mar 5:30 And Jesus, perceiving in himself that power had gone out from him, immediately turned about in the crowd and said, "Who touched my garments?"
Mar 5:31 And his disciples said to him, "You see the crowd pressing around you, and yet you say, 'Who touched me?'"
Mar 5:32 And he looked around to see who had done it.
Mar 5:33 But the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came in fear and trembling and fell down before him and told him the whole truth.
Mar 5:34 And he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease." (ESV)

Jesus did not have any delusion to the women's purpose in touching the hem of his garment. He knew it was for healing she touched him.

Back