Why GOD Has To Make A New Earth, A Clean Earth = Genesis 4;10-11, Numbers 35;33, Ezekiel 32;6, Revelation 18;21, 24

Why GOD Has To Make A New Earth, A Clean Earth = Genesis 4;10-11, Numbers 35;33, Ezekiel 32;6, Revelation 18;21, 24

Genesis 4;10-11

And He said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

Deuteronomy 12;16

Only ye shall not eat the blood; ye shall pour it upon the earth as water.

Deuteronomy 15:23

Only thou shalt not eat the blood thereof; thou shalt pour it upon the ground as water.

Numbers 35;33

So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

Isaiah 26;21

For, behold, the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Ezekiel 9:9

Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.

Psalms 106:37-38

Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

Ezekiel 32;6

I will also water with thy blood the land wherein thou swimmest, even to the mountains; and the rivers shall be full of thee.

Ezekiel 36;18

Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:

Revelation 18;21, 24

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

AMEN

Genesis 4;10-11

And He said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

Deuteronomy 12;16

Only ye shall not eat the blood; ye shall pour it upon the earth as water.

Deuteronomy 15:23

Only thou shalt not eat the blood thereof; thou shalt pour it upon the ground as water.

Numbers 35;33

So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

Isaiah 26;21

For, behold, the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Ezekiel 9:9

Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.

Psalms 106:37-38

Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

Ezekiel 32;6

I will also water with thy blood the land wherein thou swimmest, even to the mountains; and the rivers shall be full of thee.

Ezekiel 36;18

Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:

Revelation 18;21, 24

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

AMEN
And behold I make all thing's new!

Back