Why?

**** God has full control over life and death.****

Forgive me mistafozz, for i don't want to bring any discord to your thread...but this statement is in error, and I know that you didn't say it but I wanted to show you respect for this is your thread. The Bibles says that life and death are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21), so for someone to say that God has full control is not Biblical.

I also wanted to apologize for not including at the end of the last thing I wrote...that the reason I said what I did was to show you that your not responsible for someone elses passing, if i was out of line or hurtful in any way even though that was not my intention i sincerely apologize.

God bless you! And i am really glad that God has given you a lot of support through this.

**** God has full control over life and death.****

Forgive me mistafozz, for i don't want to bring any discord to your thread...but this statement is in error, and I know that you didn't say it but I wanted to show you respect for this is your thread. The Bibles says that life and death are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21), so for someone to say that God has full control is not Biblical.

I also wanted to apologize for not including at the end of the last thing I wrote...that the reason I said what I did was to show you that your not responsible for someone elses passing, if i was out of line or hurtful in any way even though that was not my intention i sincerely apologize.

God bless you! And i am really glad that God has given you a lot of support through this.

The tongue can destroy someone on the inside but not kill. This would make for a good discussion. We must start a thread on it. There were a lot of good points raised by you in post #6 and #19.

God is sovereign, omniscient and omnipotent. 1 Sam 2:6 The Lord gives both death and life; he brings some down to the grave but raises others up.

Last edited:
The tongue can destroy someone on the inside but not kill. This would make for a good discussion. We must start a thread on it. There were a lot of good points raised by you in post #6 and #19.

God is sovereign, omniscient and omnipotent. 1 Sam 2:6 The Lord gives both death and life; he brings some down to the grave but raises others up.
Let me know when you do and we can go from there.
God bless

Here is the link to a thread already started on life and death is in the power of the tongue....feel free to make comments there if you wish

http://www.christianforumsite.com/t...in-the-power-of-the-tongue.43286/#post-418939

God bless you abundantly

Back