Will All Israel Be Saved?

Let me ask, what is easier? To ask if you have accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior? Or to ask
if you are "born again"?

Yes, I am born again: and I am also born of water and of the Spirit.

My experience is that I am blessed, honored and loved when someone cares enough about me to ask whether or not I am.........

Born again,
Saved,
Is Jesus my Saviour,
Am I a child of God,
If I died tonight would I go to heaven.....WHY?
Do I know the Lord,

Hey, ask away!!! I love to be catorigized!!!

So very true.......they would not even listen to the Messiah Himself.

The people saw Jesus, and said, "Is this not the carpenter's son?"
Thomas saw Jesus and said, "My Lord and my God."

What made the difference? "Having, therefore, Brethren boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh; and [having] a High Priest over the house of God; let us draw near...".

There'a a Pastor in Scottsdale Arizona who understood this, he wrote in a song:
"He's my Lord and my God: He's not just a stranger to me...
When I looked past the veil it was easy to see
He's my Lord and my God."

So when people see the Christian, they say, "Is this not the sinner, the drug addict, the alcoholic, the thief..."? They only see the old man: they cannot see "...Christ in you, the hope of glory."

Walk in the love you have received, Beloved.

Greetings:

I don't think that it refers to the country of Israel.Seems to me that Jews who follow the laws of the O.T.,will
be allowed into heaven with the Christians without the profession of faith.Funny thought:eek:nly Jews could pick out Jesus in
heaven,all the Christians would run over to Charles Heston...Yo,where's Jesus.

bye

Not so my friend. The only people allowed into heaven will be those who have accepted Christ as their Saviour. Keeping the law has nothing to do with salvation. The law was not given to save people and it never did.

John 14:6
"Jesus said unto them, I AM the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE; no man cometh to the Father except by me."

If keeping the law allowed a man to go to heaven, then the above verse, and the hundreds of others that claim salvation is ONLY in the Lord Jesus Christ, will have to be torn out of the Bible.

Greetings:

The Lord said how could I forget my first born.....Seems like the second son is quite ready to dump his brother.(A) got lots of
insight,but blew it.(B) has a great falling away and the Lord has to shorten time or (B) is going to a stinker like (A).
Oh No,book says mom liked (A) best.

bye

Greetings:
The Lord said how could I forget my first born.....Seems like the second son is quite ready to dump his brother.(A) got lots of
insight,but blew it.(B) has a great falling away and the Lord has to shorten time or (B) is going to a stinker like (A).
Oh No,book says mom liked (A) best bye

No Beloved, the Lord Jesus is the "first-born" among many Brethren. The "many" are the ones who have believed and obeyed:
so there is no conflict among Brothers.
The falling away are those who possibly believed in part, but did not obey.
Yes, the Lord God will shorten the time, to assure our salvation; and,
we are not into a Smothers Brothers sit-com.

Back