Wise Godly words #20

I’ll let you in on a little secret.

Some people have childhood dreams that continue into adulthood.

I do.

And my nemesis dream symbols that follow me around in sleep are clouds.

Some are sweet and fluffy,harmless….
Some very menacing, full of storms lightning and tornadoes
But lately they have been accompanied by beautiful shining rays protruding from them. They seem to give the impression that there is something behind them that is everlasting.

I certainly feel much more peace in my journey than I ever did lately.

And so your quote is true for me.
Thanks for sharing😊

there is something behind them that is everlasting.

I certainly feel much more peace in my journey than I ever did lately.
This reminds me of how much of peace the children of Israel must have felt seeing the Lord's cloud by day after he destroyed all their enemy's in the red sea! I think you might really enjoy this song about storm clouds and sunlight and rainbows! I think this will add to your encouraging dreams! I think I should make a video of this song!
Oppss.. video not able to be seen from this sight for some reason. Guess I'll make that video

You are good at making videos Derek88
I tend to do one thing at a time, words, or pictures but not both. My videos are rather shaky am cams of tours of my flower garden

If I were to film one thing it really would be rainbows and clouds and flying through them, seeing shapes in the clouds etc. I think clouds can be amazing, to me a cloudy day is not necessarily oppressive. Clouds bring rain, and rain is needed for the plants, so I'm not against clouds. Clouds can be protective, like a blanket, from UV rays.

Also, my home country is named poetically 'Land of the Long White Cloud' or Aotearoa in Maori language.

You are good at making videos Derek88
I tend to do one thing at a time, words, or pictures but not both. My videos are rather shaky am cams of tours of my flower garden

If I were to film one thing it really would be rainbows and clouds and flying through them, seeing shapes in the clouds etc. I think clouds can be amazing, to me a cloudy day is not necessarily oppressive. Clouds bring rain, and rain is needed for the plants, so I'm not against clouds. Clouds can be protective, like a blanket, from UV rays.

Also, my home country is named poetically 'Land of the Long White Cloud' or Aotearoa in Maori language.
Thank you, Sister. Yes, I Love rainbows to. I have had some pretty fog clouds with nice fall colors right below my place like this.
Snapshot 8 (7-24-2022 4-03 PM).png

Back