Wise Godly words #21

Well I’m guessing this means because unless worms are actually eating our flesh it’s the only meaning we hold for them. They know us only when eating us.

So like us eating His body and drinking His blood its the way for us also to know and understand Him.

I dunno. Just a guess I suppose

Well I’m guessing this means because unless worms are actually eating our flesh it’s the only meaning we hold for them. They know us only when eating us.

So like us eating His body and drinking His blood its the way for us also to know and understand Him.

I dunno. Just a guess I suppose
Very good thought sister! Yes, you are right about partaking of the Lords life, helps us to know him. Right now
I'm thinking of the scripture that talks about how his ways are so far above our ways, just like how much higher are our ways than the ways of the worm. This thought makes you humble to the thought of how could he Love such a worm as I? And like Paul said I know nothing as I ought! Staying humble is not always easy, but my heart wants to be in every area of my life! Thank you Jesus!

I used to think clinging to His cross meant resignation.
Like when we surrender to Him, I naturally yield and let go so His power works in me.
But when I think of the concept of clinging to His cross it somehow backfired and I used to just resign and slink into a wrong attitude of indifference.
The attitude of clinging to His cross everyday brings peace and joy and all good states of being, rather than giving up in despair it grows all good fruit naturally😁

I was carrying my cross the easy way without realising. One night I had Rotherham a dream ie a vision, not sure which now. Jesus was walking towards me. He was dressed in white and was carrying a cross with one hand. I do not like to see Jesus suffering on a cross but I know we have to.
As Jesus walked up to me the cross got smaller and smaller. When He reached me Jesus stretched his arm out and handed the cross to me. I took the cross and put it under my arm. It felt very big and uncomfortable. I took it from under my arm and carried it on my back. It was easier to carry that way.
It took me a while to understand that The Lord was telling me I was not moving out of my comfort zone. I had to learn to come out of that place to follow Jesus fully.

How gracious and patient our Saviour is.

Back