With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation....

We are to be thankful for everything that the Lord gives us….including His knowledge in this coming time. We are to hear what the Spirit is saying and be thankful for the “meat” of the Word of Truth. He made us and not we ourselves.

Psalms 100:1-5 KJV
(1) A Psalm of praise. Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
(2) Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
(3) Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

We are to hear and enter into His understanding with thanksgiving and praise.....

(4) Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
(5) For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

We are His offspring….and not the other way around. He is not like our church denominations, buildings, teachings, commandments of men, etc. He is not the work of men’s hands and has no need of anything for He created everything.

The past times of our ignorance have been overlooked by God…. but NOW He commands ALL men EVERYWHERE to change their minds.

Acts 17:29-32 KJV
(29) Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
(30) And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
(31) Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
(32) And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.

For He has let all nations walk in their own ways and yet He did not leave Himself without witness in that He did good to them and gave us all “rain” from heaven and fruitful seasons which have filled our hearts with food and gladness.

Acts 14:15-17 KJV
(15) And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:
(16) Who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways.

(17) Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.

All of the works of men that are done “under the sun” of God’s wrath are emptiness and vexation of spirit.

But He has let men work their works and rejoice in them for the temporary time they have on this earth. He has not left Himself without witness for He has let the sons of men enjoy their works as they perish away from this earth under the sun of God’s wrath.

God has given “sore travail” to the sons of man to be “exercised” with. The Hebrew for “exercised” means “to depress, humiliate”. Men decay away in their mortal flesh as they enjoy the works of their hands….and without the understanding of what God’s wrath is upon them really means.

Ecclesiastes 1:12-14 KJV
(12) I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
(13) And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
(14) I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

He has overlooked the times of our ignorance that He has given men to work their works and enjoy in those works for a fleeting time here on earth. This was their time to enjoy their works….for a fleeting moment because everything is still brought into judgment as all men perish from off the earth under the sun of God’s wrath.

Ecclesiastes 9:9-10 KJV
(9) Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy vanity: for that is thy portion in this life, and in thy labour which thou takest under the sun.
(10) Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

We are to hear His voice and humble ourselves so that we may be exalted with the appearing of His glory upon us: the life of Jesus is to be made manifest in our mortal flesh giving us “eternal life” to display in this dark, perishing world.

But the rich of this world are being made “low”….being depressed or humiliated. They are perishing away in their mortal flesh which is “humiliating” their bodies and yet they have been allowed to rejoice in their works done “under the sun” of God’s wrath as they fade away.

James 1:9-11 KJV
(9) Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:
(10) But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.

Their lives and their enjoyment of their works and their glory is fleeting for the “sun” of God’s wrath is no sooner risen with a burning heat and all of those things perish from off the earth. The “grass” withers….the mortal flesh decays away towards the grave and they fade away in their ways.

(11) For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.

We are not redeemed with perishable things, as silver and gold, from our empty behavior (vain works of men) received by our church fathers who have handed down their teachings and commandments of men. Those things were and are motivated to bring us into their bondage where they can extract money from us so that they may build up their things. NO FLESH is being saved by those who are occupied in them. They are perishing away with their using of them.

1 Peter 1:17-25 KJV
(17) And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
(18) Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

No, we are redeemed from among men with the precious blood of Christ as a lamb without blemish and without spot.

(19) But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
(20) Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

If God did raise Jesus from the dead and gave Him glory….then we are to believe that God also raises us from the “dead” into life NOW. We have been “dead” in trespasses and sins as we live according to men’s teachings and commandments which only bring among us envy and strife…and death.

(21) Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

We are to hear what the Spirit is saying and be filled with it and not be “drunk” on the wine of wrath at what we hear. We are to hear and be thankful. We are to purify our souls in obeying the Truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brothers who will preach what they hear the Spirit saying.

(22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

What the brothers will be speaking will not conform to what all religious-sounding men’s denominations are preaching….the corruptible seed. We are to be “born again” of the incorruptible seed…by the Word of God with lives and abides into the Age.

(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

ALL flesh is as grass and the glory of man as the flower of grass. The flesh withers away to the grave and the glory of man falls away in an abbreviated time “under the sun” of God’s wrath.

(24) For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

But the Word of the Lord ENDURES to the Age. If we DO His word to have love for each other and believe that God did raise Jesus from the dead, then we ENDURE also to the age. We make His Word flesh so that the rest of the world shall behold His manifest glory.

(25) But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

The works of religious- sounding men who preach for money end in their destruction of the flesh. Their glory is in their shame as they mind earthly things under the sun of God’s wrath as they follow after the carnal commandments of men striving after their own righteousness. They are fading away in their mortal flesh and their glory fades also.

Philippians 3:17-21 KJV
(17) Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
(18) (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
(19) Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
(20) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

We are to hear His Word and the promise of the life of Jesus to be made manifest in our mortal flesh. His life shall appear in and through us…changing our “vile” body so that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body.

The Greek for “vile” means “to depress, humiliate”. Our mortal bodies are being humiliated with decay because of our evil works that we have once enjoyed in.

We are wearing our sins so to speak in our mortal flesh as it decays away to the grave. We are to hope and believe and expect the appearing life of Jesus to happen in the here and now….for He WAS DEAD and is ALIVE NOW so that we who die to sin are made ALIVE NOW in Him. We do not physically die for He has already died for us so that we might have LIFE NOW and have it more abundantly in this earth.

(21) Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

We are to immerse ourselves in what the Spirit is saying and DO it so that our mortal flesh shall be cleansed of our sins. Let us not be like Naaman who was angry to hear what must be done. Let us not resist the Spirit but hear and immerse ourselves into it so that the life of Jesus shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

2 Kings 5:
(10) And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.
(11) But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
(12) Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage.
(13) And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?
(14) Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.

Those who are preaching for money are having the “leprosy” of Naaman cleaving unto them. Their sins are being stricken in their decaying mortal flesh as they pursue these things. They are of the seed of Gehazi for they are preaching for money just like him. Their end is destruction and their glory is in their shame. They are receiving money and garments and oliveyards and vineyards and sheep and oxen and menservants and maidservants so to speak.

2 Kings 5:25-27 KJV
(25) But he went in, and stood before his master. And Elisha said unto him, Whence comest thou, Gehazi? And he said, Thy servant went no whither.
(26) And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants?

(27) The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

Solomon had already did all of those things and has already told us that these that the pursuit of these things was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun. No flesh is being saved by those who preach for money as they build their grand church buildings and bring many into their kingdoms where they are put to work to increase their glory. What profit is there really?

Ecclesiastes 2:3-11 KJV
(3) I sought in mine heart to give myself unto wine, yet acquainting mine heart with wisdom; and to lay hold on folly, till I might see what was that good for the sons of men, which they should do under the heaven all the days of their life.
(4) I made me great works; I builded me houses; I planted me vineyards:

(5) I made me gardens and orchards, and I planted trees in them of all kind of fruits:
(6) I made me pools of water, to water therewith the wood that bringeth forth trees:
(7) I got me servants and maidens, and had servants born in my house; also I had great possessions of great and small cattle above all that were in Jerusalem before me:
(8) I gathered me also silver and gold, and the peculiar treasure of kings and of the provinces: I gat me men singers and women singers, and the delights of the sons of men, as musical instruments, and that of all sorts.

(9) So I was great, and increased more than all that were before me in Jerusalem: also my wisdom remained with me.
(10) And whatsoever mine eyes desired I kept not from them, I withheld not my heart from any joy; for my heart rejoiced in all my labour: and this was my portion of all my labour.

There is NO PROFIT under the sun.

(11) Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun

We are not to fret ourselves because of evildoers nor be envious against the workers of iniquity for their time here on earth is very limited in comparison to those who will hear and DO His Word.

Psalms 37:1-40 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

Even though many enjoy their works upon this earth, it is for a very fleeting moment for they shall soon be cut down like the grass and shall wither away in their mortal flesh as the green herb. God lets them enjoy their works “under the sun” of His wrath which withers the flesh of men and brings down their glory to the ground. NO FLESH can glory in the sight of God….for they do not live too long and the things they work for is very fleeting.

(2) For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

Instead, we are to trust in Him and DO GOOD so that we may DWELL IN THE “LAND”….that is, the “EARTH”. We shall dwell in this earth by having “eternal life” as the life of Jesus is to be made manifest in our mortal flesh which keeps us here.

(3) Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
(4) Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
(5) Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

If we commit our way unto Him and trust in Him (for He did raise Jesus from the dead and gave Him glory), He shall do the same for us in Christ. He shall bring forth our righteousness as the light…for the life of Jesus shall be made manifest for the world to see. And when He shall appear in our mortal lives, we shall appear with Him in glory.

(6) And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
(7) Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
(8) Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil

The evildoers shall be cut off from the earth but those who wait upon the LORD shall inherit this earth….as they will live to inherit it and not perish away in the mortal flesh to the grave.

(9) For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

For yet a little while and the wicked shall not be….

(10) For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

The meek shall inherit this earth. They will NOT DIE but continue to outlive the wicked and possess this earth....the promised home of righteousness as all of the kingdoms of this world become His.

(11) But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

The wicked shall persecute with their malicious words and false accusations those who will have such faith….but their day is coming.

(12) The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
(13) The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
(14) The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
(15) Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
(16) A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
(17) For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.

The LORD knows the days of the upright and their inheritance shall be to the age. They shall continue to live in this earth ….having “eternal life”.

(18) The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
(19) They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

But the wicked shall perish from off the earth….

(20) But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
(21) The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.
(22) For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
(23) The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

We have this treasure in earthen vessels…and it is by the power of God that shall keep us in the here and now.

(24) Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
(25) I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
(26) He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.

We are to depart from evil and DO GOOD and DWELL to the age…. “for evermore”.

(27) Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.

The LORD does not forsake His saints….for they are PRESERVED to the age. They will NOT PERISH from off the earth but have an everlasting life in the here and now. The righteous shall inherit this earth and dwell therein to the age. They will not die and go to heaven as popularly taught. IF we are dying and going to heaven, that means we have been CUT OFF from this earth so that our spirits may be saved.

(28) For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
(29) The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
(30) The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
(31) The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
(32) The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
(33) The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

We are to WAIT on the LORD and keep His Way at all times no matter what persecutions may arise because of our faith in Him. When we are reviled, we are not to return their evil. We are to suffer their persecutions by keeping His will and do good at all times. The brother of low degree should rejoice in that he shall be exalted by Him as the life of Jesus appears and keeps us living in this earth to the glory of God. We shall live to see the wicked cut off from this earth as the righteous shall outlive those who enjoy their evil works for a small season.

(34) Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
(35) I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
(36) Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
(37) Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
(38) But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
(39) But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
(40) And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him

We are to trust in God and enter into His rest and no longer be “under the sun” of His wrath that withers the flesh of all men and brings down their glory to the ground. If we trust in Him and abide “under the shadow” of the Almighty instead of “under the sun” of His wrath, then we shall be delivered.

Psalms 91:1-16 KJV
(1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
(2) I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
(3) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
(4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
(5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
(6) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

We shall continue to live…..as many shall fall. Our eyes shall behold and see the reward of the wicked….for they shall perish away to the grave.

(7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
(8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Death shall not come for us because we make Him our refuge.

(9) Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
(10) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
(11) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
(12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
(13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
(14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
(15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

God will satisfy us with LONG LIFE….eternal life….the life of Jesus being made manifest in our mortal flesh. He will show us His salvation as we shall live to inherit this earth while ALL of the wicked who refuse their own mercy shall perish away under the sun of God’s wrath.

(16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Back