Witnessing the effects of institutionalized atheism

I don't know about you guys - but the events and the direction of politics in the USA over the past few years seem like they don't make sense to me.

With the revelations continuing to come out in the news of increasingly disturbing behavior - vote rigging, suppression of the truth, outright abuse of innocents, organized and planned violence against innocents... Simply executed as a planned political strategy to further their election chances...

The explanation that dawned upon me is institutionalized atheism.

When you remove the backstop of final judgment by God... When you decide that you only have 70 or 80 years and that's that... When human lives are only noisy numbers that turn into fertilizer when they die - the "Inexplicable" behavior makes perfect sense.

Then it makes perfect sense that people in the older age bracket where this may be their last great chance have the attitude of "Well, I may as well burn the place down... I already made my fortune and I have nothing to lose. If I can't win - I will destroy any hope of anyone else having peace"

And without God - What difference does any of that make. Why would any of that matter? Once you are dead - it's over anyway.

And then all the pieces fell into place and it makes sense.

Folks... We have got to get back out there and bring Jesus to people. That's our only hope. We won't be saved by EITHER conservative or liberal atheism.

The explanation that dawned upon me is institutionalized atheism.
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, high minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. [this last verse refers to mainstream churches and the loss
of the original apostolic Pentecostal gospel - churches without signs following]
2Timothy 3:1-5

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12
Atheists have no defences against the power of Satan and his horde who rule this world.

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, showed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me;
and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God,
and him only shalt thou serve.

Luke 4:5-8
The tragedy more so of our times is most people, especially in rich affluent Western Christian heritage nations, have forgotten what Jesus
said to Satan. They are happy to sell their souls for 30 pieces of silver and the freedom to sin however it pleases them to ...

Back