WOMEN, SOURCE OF LIFE – SOURCE OF DEATH - Teaching

The Lord has lead me to write a prophetic teaching based on the prophecies received in my prophecy book about women called: “Women – source of life – source of death”, I have now written two new sections, please copy and share freely....

WOMEN, SOURCE OF LIFE – SOURCE OF DEATH

In writing this teaching, I knew that the key to understanding women would be found in understanding Eve. If I could understand what it was that caused a being, created perfect and given everything, to disobey God, then it would all the more help me understand women who aren’t created perfect and aren’t given everything.

The purpose of this teaching is not to have a go at women, but to share the wisdom the Lord has given me, as well as what we can learn from women throughout Biblical history and today, to help show women where their weakness’ lies so that they may be aligned with their true purpose for living that will bring them contentment.

“Someone who holds back the truth causes trouble, but one who openly criticizes works for peace.” (Proverbs 10:10)

Therefore we need to do a short study on Eve to help us reach a few conclusions.

Eve was God’s special gift to Adam - the necessary partner that finally made Adams’ existence on earth complete on all levels. We can reason that no other woman could possibly surpass Eve’s grace, charm, virtue, ingenuity, intelligence, wit, pure innocence, strength and physical beauty, since no other woman has ever come unfallen directly from God into a curse-free world.

Despite this, it is interesting to note that no physical description of her is ever given. Why? - Because the focusis in her duty to her Creator and her role alongside her husband. A reminder to all women that true femininity isn’t superficial.

The question one needs to ask here is:

Having been given free will, what would make such a perfect being, created directly from the hand of God and given everything, choose to disobey God?

Let’s take a look at the account.

Looking at the dialogue between Eve and the serpent (tempter), the first thing the serpent does is arouse skepticism. “Did God really say……?” (Genesis 3:1)

He questions the Word of God to suggest uncertainty about the meaning of God’s statements, to raise doubt about the truthfulness of what God has said, to insinuate suspicion about the motives behind God’s secret purposes, or to voice apprehension about the wisdom of God’s plan. In other words, he twists the meaning of God’s word:

God’s commandment had come to Adam as a positive statement:

You may eat the fruit of any tree in the garden, except the tree that gives knowledge of what is good and what is bad.” (Genesis 2:16-17)

The tempter casts the same command as a negative statement making God’s generosity sound like stinginess.

“Did God really tell you not to eat fruit from any tree in the garden?” (Genesis 3:1).

Now we see that there is a massive difference between what God spoke - “you can have everything except one thing” and what the serpent insinuated for his own purposes “God doesn’t allow you to have anything.”

Eve might have perceived by his question that he totally misrepresented the character and command of God and therefore his intentions must have been at the least questionable or not good, and should therefore have rebuked him and ended the conversation there (unlike the Lord who said “Away from me Satan” and then quoted the Word to him). But she didn’t. Therefore, we can detect that there is a weakness or flaw in Eve’s ability to:

* Dissect truth from lies - Showing a lack of ability to make a difference between Gods’ abundant provision and the serpents insinuating stinginess. There is a major difference between “you can have everything except one thing” and “God doesn’t allow you to have anything.”

* Understand any motives behind the serpents misconstruing of Gods’ command since she continues conversing with him instead of rebuking him. Having seen the awesome creation and wisdom of God around her, she would have been in a position to reason that God is good, and why is this serpent corrupting the command of an all-powerful creator.

Note: When Eve was tempted she was innocent, however, innocence doesn’t mean that one shouldn’t have reasoning ability or intelligence! I believe when God created Eve, He may have created her innocent, but not stupid.

When Eve spoke to the serpent, we know that she knew something of the rules. Many Bible teachers teach that when answering the serpent, she misquoted what God commanded, adding things and taking away things, and that she softened God’s voice of absolute certainty (“you will surely die”) to the language of potentiality (“lest you die”, or “you won’t die, you shall be like God”).

But here a question must be asked. Why would she choose to misquote God’s command in an innocent and sin-free state? What motives would she have?

There is no real evidence in the Bible to suggest that God didn’t also tell them not to touch the tree since:
Josephus does make such a claim:

“God therefore commanded that Adam and his wife should eat of all the rest of the plants, but to abstain from the tree of knowledge; and foretold to them, that, if they touched it, it would prove their destruction.” (Josephus 1:40) *Note Josephus was the High Priest in Early AD before Jerusalem’s Destruction.

The key thing is this - she understood the two vital things to the command:

1. She knew which tree she shouldn’t eat from.
2. She knew if she ate from it, dangerous consequences would follow leading to death.

“We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’” (Genesis 3:2)

It was her weakness to enter into a discourse with the serpent, rooted in her inability to reason out truth. The thing that would eventually lead to her downfall. Instead of perceiving any questionable purposes, rebuking him and ending the conversation, she continued to make discourse with him.

By doing this, she made a leeway to allow the serpent further access to her mind to further contradict God’s commands and to give her “alternatives” or “other reasons” to her reasoning in order to cause her greater confusion.

This had the effect of weakening her simplistic obedience to truth by “opening” her mind to accept fine sounding arguments.
The second time the tempter speaks to her, he doesn’t merely misquote God’s Word, he totally contradicts what God told Adam.

God told Adam “In the day that you eat of it ‘you shall surely die’ ” (Genesis 2:17).
The tempter told Eve the exact opposite “you will not surely die” (Genesis 3:4).

Again we see here her inability to perceive a contradiction, or to even question why there is a contradiction.

Now that Eve has allowed further discourse, she has now also opened a door to allow her confusion. So to confuse Eve, he gives her his version of what would happen if she ate:

“God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil. (Genesis 3:5)”

Note: This was actually a half-truth, satan knowing the best lies for the saints, is a truth out of context, which is why people need to make sure the light within them is not darkness.

Through these insinuations the serpent aims to:

1) Birth discontentment in her present state – i.e. to imply that things are not as good as they could be.

2) Birth ambition - “You will be like God”. But this was the lie of all lies – the lie that underlies a whole universe of evil, and that brings the fall of planet earth:

The enemy had ruined himself by desiring to be like God (Isa.14:14), and now seeks to infect Eve with the same desire, that he might ruin them too. Eating the fruit would not make Eve anything like God. It did the opposite. It made her fallen, corrupt and condemned.
He insinuated that God had no good purpose for them in forbidding them this fruit, implying that He has something really powerful that He doesn’t want Adam and Eve to have and is trying to withhold it from them. Namely knowledge, for knowledge is power and the ultimate source of power is God.

This was another half-truth. Yes her eyes would be opened to the knowledge of good and evil. In other words she would forfeit her innocence, - the thing which is even more powerful than knowledge. Innocence isn’t gullibility or stupidity. Innocence is freedom from sin meaning being contained, protected and operative in the blessing of God.

Again, here we see Eve’s lack of reasoning in problem solving. She doesn’t ask herself: “Now why would God want to withhold knowledge from me? Is it for my good or not?”, or any other questions.

Not only that, but in her confusion she doesn’t even reason “let me go and ask God or my husband about all this, see what they have to say, compare their answers and then see if I should eat of this fruit or not”. She does none of these things but goes on to look at the fruit. Thus we see another problem here with her. A hastiness or tendency to do the wrong thing rather than patient reflection to consider what would be the right thing. In doing this she didn’t make herself accountable to God or her husband.

In other words, Eve was not in a position to weigh the circumstances and arguments presented to her by the serpent in comparison to those of God (or her husband) in order to rationalize to do the sensible or right thing that would bring about the least damaging consequences.

This I believe is a core problem with women. If she had asked herself at least one of these questions, things may have worked out a whole lot different in that garden and for human history.

Up to now we see the following things happened:

1. Her inability to reason has opened doors for fine sounding arguments and confusion.
2. In her confusion she is enticed to have power.
3. She is now left to her natural desires.

When a person is left to the mercy of their natural desires, it is because reasoning and conscience has been weakened through enticement for power presented through fine sounding arguments.

So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate (Genesis 3:6).

These natural desires contributed to Eve’s temptation:

Her bodily appetites (it was good for food).
Her aesthetic sensibilities (she saw how beautiful it looked).
Her intellectual curiosity (she thought how wonderful it would be to become wise).

These are all good urges – only if the object of the desire isn’t sinful, because then natural passion becomes evil lust.

“She saw that it was good for food” - Now that she is left to her natural desires, her reasoning has become corrupted. In her eyes this fruit is now like all the rest. It seems as good for food as any of the others and she sees nothing in it that would threaten death. Now in her understanding what harm could it possibly do? Why should this be the forbidden fruit and n[/url]ot any of the others? But when there is thought to be no more harm in the forbidden fruit than in other fruit, that is when sin awaits at the door.

She also desires the tree to make her wise and therefore is superior to all the other trees. In other words she seeks power. The desire of unnecessary knowledge, under the mistaken notion of wisdom, proves hurtful and destructive to many. Eve who knew so much, did not know this – that she knew enough!

"For everything in the world — the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life — comes not from the Father but from the world" (1 John 2:16).

Thus we can conclude that the weakening in her reasoning ability (or the lack of it) together with her desire for a better state and ambition made her subject to her natural desires which then led her into sin, her downfall, her husbands downfall and inevitably the downfall of the entire human race.

The Word says that she took some and ate it and that she also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.
“She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.” (Genesis 3:6)

Now we see here another problem with Eve. A lack of consideration for potential problems she may cause others. If she wanted to satisfy her own curiosity and be held accountable for her own actions well that was her choice, but she didn’t have to go and tempt her husband even though she had the full knowledge that God commanded Adam not to eat of the fruit, yet despite this, she still went and tempted him in the way she was tempted.

When we violate God’s law, our conscience condemns us:

“if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.” (1 John 3:21-22)

I believe after having eaten the fruit, she must have had a conviction in her conscious, but instead of taking heed to it, and preventing it from happening to someone else, what does she do?She goes and persuades her husband to eat the fruit using the same arguments the serpent had used to persuade her showing a lack of consideration for any consequences to him. She gave it to him under the guise of kindness, but it was the greatest unkindness she could do him, or, she may have given it to him in the case that it did prove harmful, he might share with her in the misery for now as was the serpent, so was Eve, no sooner a sinner than a tempter of the righteous.
Josephus states it in the following way:

And accused Eve “because she persuaded Adam with the same arguments wherewith the serpent had persuaded her, and had thereby brought him into calamitous condition.” (Josephus 1:49)

The irony here is that Eve most probably believes she has gained knowledge after having eaten the fruit, yet again by her actions she shows a lack of reasoning, i.e. she is most probably deluded. Instead of reasoning “let me wait, till I see what happens after a while, to me who has eaten of the forbidden fruit, and compare it to what happens my husband who hasn’t eaten of it, before I decide to persuade him to eat of it. She doesn’t even make herself open or aware to that option, but just rushes to persuade her husband – because had she done so, things may have worked out a whole lot differently !

Now what I’m saying is that Adam didn’t do the right thing to eat the fruit, but Eve’s actions didn’t help the situation either.

The steps of the transgression were:

1. She saw – she should have turned her eyes away from beholding vanity. A great deal of sin comes in at the eyes.

“Do not look on the wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup, when it swirls around smoothly.” (Proverbs 23:31)

2. She took - It was her own act and deed. The enemy may tempt, but he cannot force.

3. She did eat - Perhaps she did not intend to when she took it to look at it. It is wisdom to suppress the first emotions of sin, and to leave it off before it is meddled with.

4. She also gave some to her husband - She gave it to him, persuading him with the same arguments that the serpent had used with her. She gave it to him, under good intentions or lack of consideration but really it was the greatest unkindness she could do him.

5. He did eat - overcome by his wife's importunity or such (nagging, asking over and over again etc).

The next thing that happens is that their eyes were opened so that they knew evil from good, and their innocence was gone. The result was shame.

Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves. (Genesis 3:7)

This attempt to make clothing from fig leaves perfectly shows the utter inadequacy of every human device ever conceived to try and cover shame (human religion, philanthropy, education, self improvement techniques, and many other attempts to be “good”. All such things fail to provide adequate camouflage for the disgrace and shame of our fallen state. In women it is often deeply rooted in hiding behind the ‘good mother’, ‘good housewife’ camouflage at a superficial level.

When confronted by God about what they had done, each tries to transfer the blame to someone else to justify themselves. James 1:14 reminds us that whenever we sin, it is because we are drawn away by our own lust.

When God pronounces the curses on them, the judgment that came to Eve as a result for her disobedience deals with the two most important relationships which a woman might naturally seek her highest joy, after the Lord God, which are her husband and her children. One direct consequence of Eve’s sin would be a multiplication of the pain and sorrow associated with childbirth, and the other would occur in her relationship with her husband. There would be a struggle between Eve and her husband.

Before Adam sinned, his leadership was always perfectly wise, loving and tender and her submission to him was the perfect model of meekness and modesty. But now the natural flow of leadership and submission, would be open to opposition from the enemy for generations to come, so we see that tensions over gender roles go all the way back to our first parents.

The question one may ask here is “Why is it that scripture treats Adam’s disobedience as the means by which sin entered the world, after all it was Eve who ate the forbidden fruit first.”

1 Timothy 2;14 says that “Adam was not the one deceived, it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner”.

A person can only become deceived if they lack knowledge or rationality. We can therefore reason that when God created mankind, God must have given Adam (or the man) more ability to reason, since as head of the human race, we can presume that God would have given him more rationality than his wife (created to be his helper) giving him divine ability or gifting to effectively rule over his dominion (planet earth).

This is why Adam’s level of accountability was higher than Eve’s, due to his unique position as head of the whole human race. Therefore God dealt with him as legal delegate for himself, his wife and all their offspring. When he sinned, he sinned as our representative before God.

Adam’s sin was deliberate and willful in a way - Eve’s was not, at least it was not the same. Eve was deceived, whilst Adam chose to partake of the fruit Eve offered him with full knowledge that he was deliberately disobeying God.

This is supported by the fact that when God pronounces the curse on Eve (the deceived), He just pronounces the curse on her without giving her reason why? But to the man God gives a reason, He says:

Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ ……. “ (Genesis 3:17)

In Josephus’ account, it says:

“But God allotted him punishment, because he weakly submitted to the counsel of his wife. (Josephus 1:49)”

Scripture also tells us that the woman was made for the man, but the man was not made for the woman.

“Nor was man created for the woman, but woman for the man.” (1 Corinthians 11:9)

So if man wasn’t created for the woman, then who was man created for? – God.

“….since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man.” (1 Corinthians 11:7)

Therefore God had to judge the one who was accountable to him. And the one accountable to Him would have to be the one who would reflect his image and glory. For only the one who is a reflection of you can be accounted for.

Therefore Adam’s position before God was unique, in a way Eve’s wasn’t.

The serpent must have understood Adam’s unique position as the more rational one - created in the image and glory of God, and therefore the only way he could assault him, was through the one that Adam most loved and cared for – his wife, and as the weaker vessel, away from her husband, but close to the forbidden tree, she was in the most vulnerable position. Thus Eve became the unwitting means which the tempter gained access to assault Adam, for if he could strike at the head soon enough (before they had time to multiply), then he could destroy all of mankind.

Since we assume Eve inferior to Adam in knowledge, strength, and presence of mind, we then have to ask “What would have caused Adam to sin, especially since the Bible tells us that he received the command directly from God, and therefore might not be as easy to be persuaded to discredit it.

I believe that since Adam had felt the loneliness of not having a suitable companion (in a way Eve hadn’t, since she was created after), he wanted to please Eve out of fear of losing her and thus fell into sin.

When confronted by God regarding what he had done, Adam lays all the blame upon his wife.

“The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.” (Genesis 3:12)

A foolish excuse, which seemed to imply that God was an accessory to his sin. It was not difficult to determine which of the two he must be ruled by, his God or his wife.

Conclusion:

Women lack the ability to reason putting them in a position unable to weigh circumstances and arguments presented to them from any opposing side that aims to deter them from walking in their true purpose, thus making them vulnerable to deception. Once drawn in by the deception, they don’t make themselves accountable, showing lack of consideration for potential problems (again rooted in lack of reasoning) they may inflict on others using corrupted methods to attain the thing they have been enticed by.

In this way they have historically, and continue to, deprived many men from fulfilling many a rightful purposes they were destined for! Men you need to take a stand and determine which of the two you must be ruled by, your God or your wife.

Scriptures:

“The fear of man brings a snare, But whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe.” (Proverbs 29:25)

“And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him! (Luke 12:5)

Re: Samson - Then she said to him, “How can you say, ‘I love you,’ when you won’t confide in me? This is the third time you have made a fool of me and haven’t told me the secret of your great strength.” With such nagging she prodded him day after day until he was sick to death of it. So he told her everything. (Judges 16:15-17) ……..” Then his brothers and his father’s whole family went down to get him. They brought him back and buried him between Zorah and Eshtaol in the tomb of Manoah his father.” (Judges 16:31)

Part 2 to be shared later ....

The irrationality of Women – Sarai

(Part 2)

We shall now see how the pattern of irrationality is repeated in various women throughout biblical history. It is important to understand the types of women presented in the Bible, as they give unique examples of women’s reasoning, and different character traits that have been repeated throughout biblical as well as secular history.

The biblical account consists of three types of women.

1.The godly – those understanding the counsel and wisdom of God having a heart fully devoted to God.
2.The godly but lacking the full counsel and wisdom of God.
3.The ungodly.

Case 1: Sarai

From the beginning of Abraham’s (also known as Abram) account in the bible, we are told that his wife ‘Sarai was barren, she had no children.’ (Genesis 11:30).

The Lord’s purpose in choosing and calling Abraham was to make him the father of a great nation that would be His witness to the world. He understood that Abraham understood this, and Sarah understood this because clearly she would have a key role to play in this plan. Abram could never become the father of a great nation if she, Sarah first didn’t become the mother to his offspring.
Abram would also be the channel through which the world would see God’s redemptive plan for mankind through the Messiah, which was the plan for creating Israel. The Lord had reiterated this promise to Abraham on several occasions; so Sarai was surely aware of these promises to Abraham and longed to see them fulfilled.

Accountability for knowledge received.

Here we shall show how Sarai received great wisdom and understanding, making her accountable, yet refused to reason rationally, instead she used her own shortsighted reasoning to try to bring about the plans of the Lord.

Let’s look at how many times the Lord appeared to Abram regarding this promise.

1.God first approached Abram to tell him to leave his country, his people and his father’s household and to go to the land where God would show him. Abram obeyed taking with him his wife, his nephew Lot, and all his possessions and the people they had acquired in Haran (Gen. 12:5).We also see the Lord confirming the promise in Genesis 12:7, 13:15-16, 14:17-20, 15:4-5, 15:7-21)

We see that God has appeared to Abram six times to confirm the promises made to him. About 11 years have passed from the time they left Haran; Sarai is now 65 years old and has remained barren and is past child bearing age. Clearly she seeks an end to her barrenness and looks for the promise to be fulfilled of an heir. It’s possible that many recorded episodes of strife in her household were related to her frustration about her bareness, even though God kept giving her reasons to hope, she knew from a human perspective that the weight of her burden increased - prompting her now to think of another way out of her dilemma.

Let’s see how, Sarai, as a woman with limited perspective would have reasoned in order to take it upon herself to execute God’s plan her own way.

“Ok God has made this promise over and over again. I am 76 years old now and I don’t see anything happening. God has promised my husband that a seed from his own body will inherit all, but I am barren, therefore, God is clearly talking about a seed only from the body of my husband and not from me. So how can my husband have a seed without me?Easy! Through my maidservant Hagar. From a cultural point of view, this is totally acceptable since everything my slave Hagar has belongs to me - including her body, therefore, I can use her body, and the child born of this union would in effect be mine and my husband’s. Clearly this is what God must mean. So God has restrained me because He is probably waiting for me to do something.”

In her limited carnal reasoning, she persuades her husband to take her maidservant at her urging (or nagging). Her plan was so ill advised because it was rooted in her own superficial reasoning and selfishness, rather than in the knowledge of how an Almighty and good God works out situations on a dimensional scale to fulfill His purposes, whilst still giving us the desires of our heart. She saw things from her perspective and not God’s.In effect she was being short-sighted in her understanding, and could not see rationally, for her aptitude was not for rationality.

How she should have reasoned.

It is evident that Sarai, like most women lacked dimensional reasoning, otherwise she would have reasoned in the following ways.

a) The ‘Book of Jasher’ which is mentioned in the Bible (Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18) also gives an account of Abram’s life:

“And Abram was in Noah's house thirty-nine years, and Abram knew the Lord from three years old, and he went in the ways of the Lord until the day of his death, as Noah and his son Shem had taught him….And there was not a man found in those days in the whole earth, who knew the Lord (for they served each man his own god) except Noah and his household, and all those who were under his counsel knew the Lord in those days.” (Jasher 9:6,10)

The book of Jasher also tells us that Abram had been thrown into prison and cast into fire by Nimrod because he mocked and destroyed the strange gods that his father and the king worshipped (chapters 11-12), however, God delivered Abram from the fire so that he wasn’t burnt, we also read of many accounts of faith and blessing for Abraham in the Bible.

What this means is that Sarai through Abram would not have been ignorant about the miraculous workings of God not only in her husband’s life but in the life of their righteous contemporaries, also the relatives of Abram - Noah as well as his family were all alive during Abram’s life, so she would have at least heard of their exploits and the works of God. Through this she should have understood that God does not lie, is powerful and that His ways are often unconventional, and that the Lord has been working miracles all throughout Abraham’s life. So the question is asked - why didn’t she trust in Gods ability to bring to fruition the promise ?

b) Dimensional promises

She should have observed the way God had been working things out for them, for the promises to Abram became more and more abundant. Whenever God commanded Abram to do something and he obeyed, a new and better promise was added. In other words the addition of a new promise was dispensed as a result from obedience to a previous command. God had moved from promising Abram land, to promising him descendants, to promising a descendant from his own body, to promising him spiritual descendants that would inevitably come from this seed.

Here we see that Sarai may have failed to perceive the dimensional prophetic increase subject to previous obedience. She should have perceived that the spear of God’s promises aimed at Abraham was not only getting better and better, but getting narrower and narrower, moving from the physical realm to the spiritual realm until it would eventually reach a final end point that would cause her to reason and ask “What could be the outcome or end result of this be ?”.

d) Understanding women

One could understand her despair as the years passed by and she was still childless. However, as a woman Sarai should have put herself in Hagar’s position and asked herself how she would respond if the roles were switched, i.e. if Sarai was the maidservant and was asked by her mistress to bear a child that she would have to hand back to her mistress. What responses and consequences would that provoke? How would she feel ? She should have reasoned that this surrogate role would naturally birth things like haughtiness, jealousy, contentiousness, motherly attachment with the child she is carrying in her own body, pain in having to hand your own baby to another woman etc… inevitably leading to other problems.

Only after Hagar conceived did Sarai realize it was a mistake. It would only be natural, according to natural inherent flaws, for a woman that was treated as a slave to now get haughty and contentious towards her – something Sarah (Sarai) clearly hadn’t foreseen, due to shortsighted reasoning, based on reluctance to use her mind which true motive is selfishness or contempt, similar to Eves eating the fruit.

“When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. Then Sarai said to Abram, “You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my slave in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the LORD judge between you and me.” (Genesis 16:4-5)

Also from Jasher:

“And when Hagar saw that she had conceived she rejoiced greatly, and her mistress was despised in her eyes, and she said within herself, ‘This can only be that I am better before God than Sarai my mistress, for all the days that my mistress has been with my lord, she did not conceive, but me the Lord has caused in so short a time to conceive by him.’ And when Sarai saw that Hagar had conceived by Abram, Sarai was jealous of her handmaid, and Sarai said within herself, ‘This is surely nothing else but that she must be better than I am.’

And Sarai said unto Abram, ‘My wrong be upon thee, for at the time when thou didst pray before the Lord for children why didst thou not pray on my account, that the Lord should give me seed from thee? And when I speak to Hagar in thy presence, she despiseth my words, because she has conceived, and thou wilt say nothing to her; may the Lord judge between me and thee for what thou hast done to me. ‘” (Jasher 16:29-32)

These scriptures show us two traits typical of women discussed earlier.

1) A lack of consideration for the problems they inflict on others.
2) Unreasonability.

Sarai’s fit (of nagging) here was provoked by another woman – Hagar. Hagar knew about Sarai’s grief over her bareness, but instead of showing some consideration she adds salt to her wounds, thus provoking Sarai, and bringing about her own dismissal from the household. Since Hagar was the servant and Sarai the one in charge, this was the most brazen kind of impudence.

We see Hagar also therefore being:

1) Inconsiderate to Sarai
2) Unreasoning about the consequences.

The Psychology of Women – Natural Inherency

Often the reason for women’s flaws is that a women’s sense of intelligibility is too greatly influenced by the non-necessity of immediate perceived requirements; that is, a women sees often no need to be intelligently considerate to others or think of consequences for negligence, because oftentimes society is so ameniable to women, that they keep taking and they see no need to give or to be accountable to conscience.

Again, these are typical traits of many women throughout the world which are scientifically, psychologically and historically proven throughout history all through the ages. These character flaws or traits are known by women themselves, and any good psychiatrist or historian understands that it is truly self-evident that these are, in general, natural inherent character flaws of women.

For example, no women could ever deny that nagging is not naturally inherent to them on some level, or that empathy is not naturally inherent, or such other things. Also psychological experiments show many women naturally show a great interest in anything to do with kitchens (food preparation or cooking etc) or washing, or such things as sowing or needlework, through all nations and all social spheres. Naturally all through history women share the same similar inherency for things, and are naturally adept to things such as is shared here.

God made women as a helper, and allowed her the naturally instinctive inherenency of femininity, for which she is the entity – Woman, who excels in all charm, virtue, ingenuity, intelligence, wit, innocence, strength and physical beauty or adornment – all these are the blessings of God for women who live as meek.

Sarahs Way

Sarahs wisdom proceeds with even more harsh treatment of Hagar, showing inconsideration as well as resentment to her after Isaac is born. Scripture says that “The child grew and was weaned, and on the day Isaac was weaned Abraham held a great feast.”(Genesis 21:8). It was time for a celebration, but something happened.

When Sarah sees Ishmael making fun of Isaac, she says to Abraham:

“Get rid of that slave woman and her son, for that woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac.” (Genesis 21:10).

Abraham’s joy must have left the celebration because after all, Ishmael was his firstborn son, and he genuinely loved him.

The matter distressed Abraham greatly because it concerned his son. But God said to him, ‘Do not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.’ (Genesis 21:9-12)

Even though God approved of Sarai’s decision to protect the plans he had through Isaac, one can still understand the unnecessary grief she caused her husband in demanding he send away his first born son.
Genesis 16:5, and Jasher 16:31-32 show her first outburst of temper proving herself to be most unreasonable. She blames her husband for all the wrong she is suffering from a plan which was after all her idea.

She blames Abram that God withheld children from her, blaming him that he didn’t pray for her to bear children (and we can reason that a righteous man like Abram probably did mediate for his wife in prayer) and she blames him for not taking her side when Hagar shows contempt for her.

Sarai, like Eve, created a problem rooted in their inability to rationalize and a lack of accountability to God, showing no remorse as both of them blame someone else for the problems they created. Both show that they lacked dimensional understanding for any long term consequences that their decisions would provoke.

Had Sarai reasoned correctly and selflessly, she would have understood the pain and grief that such a plan would inflict upon herself, her husband and her mistress, could not be the way God intended to bring about His promise.

e) Society vs. God

Even though in her time such a plan could have been acceptable, she should have understood that this was something subject to a Holy God of integrity and not to her own presumption. In this way she would have trusted God more, rather than lean on her own understanding which was subject to what was acceptable to her limited reasoning.

The Bible clearly tells us that Abram knew the Lord and that he went in His ways and instructions, and the Lord his God was with him. This means that through her husband, Sarai would have known of God’s holy ways and this should have caused her to understand that her plan wasn’t in line with God’s plan, for God had always worked miraculously in Abrahams life.

Society tries to influence women to do that which is makes sense to them, showing no sensible or real regard for reasoning or rationality (there are many examples of this, usually it is the buying of things superficial and expensive that are not needed, such as women’s makeup).

Women then try to persuade man to do things their way, even though they haven’t thought things through, or they may try to persuade their husbands to bring about their plans through worldly acceptable principles, rather than trust in God to fulfill His promises through ways unconventional to the world.

f) Taking her plan to God

Another fault we see in Sarai’s reasoning (like Eve’s) is that there is a hastiness to bring about her plans subject to her selfishness rather than seek God and pray about it. Her decision is her decision. She now has this plan which makes sense to her, but like Eve she didn’t even go and consult God about her plan to make sure that this was the means God would use to bring about the promise and if He would bless it. Again like Eve, not making make herself accountable to God. Thus in Sarai we see the same pattern repeated as we saw in Eve.

She was not in a position to weigh the circumstances and arguments presented to her in comparison to those of God and her husband in order to rationalize to do the sensible or right thing that would bring about the least damaging consequences.

Therefore we see that Sarai lacked reasoning in:

·Trusting in God’s miraculous workings she had been aware of.
·Understanding the ways of God.
·Understanding the nature of women.
·Seeking God with her plan.

The problems she created

In following her own reasoning rather than God’s plan, she created substantial problems that didn’t need to exist for herself, her husband, Hagar, and her husband’s descendants, and this generation (for the descendents of Ishmael, the son of Hagar, Sarai’s maidservant are trying to annihilate Israel – the sons of Isaac, the true son of Abraham).

Like Eve who brought the whole world into disorder, Sarai brought the world into a disorder of war from Ishmaelite (Arabian or Islamic etc) nations who are well known as being against the Jews. All it took was for one woman to make the decision. Eve destroyed Earth. Sarai destroyed the peace of Israel, bringing war, political hostility, and occupation of land from the Holy land. To this generation she has given Gods people war and persecution from Arab nations, even now the 2001 ‘War on terror’ still continues, and shows no signs of stopping until WW3.

If women truly looked at the consequences of their decisions they would truly grieve – one day the Lord shall reveal to them the thoughts, motives and intents of their hearts. They, who do not mourn now shall mourn, they who do not see trouble shall understand, they who persecute others through neglect of reason, shall see the damage they caused, and they shall be repaid by the Lord God for their selfishness and hostility to righteousness, all those who are not saved.

The consequences of Sarai trying to work things out her own way, had far reaching implications.

Epilogue:

As spiritual head of the household, Abram should have rejected Sarai’s plan. In listening to Sarai, (like Adam listening to Eve), he made trouble for himself and his descendants up to the present day.
I believe that so desperately did she want children that this blinded her from perceiving how God would bring this promise about. This blindness then caused her to reason against God such as “God is restraining me”, similar to Eve thinking God was denying her something good. She was probably so blinded by the desire that she failed to understand the dimensional and eternal purpose of the promise, which is why she took it upon herself to “help God” fulfill the promise.

This scheme was immoral, unrighteous and totally foolish, like Eve, her most notorious blunder of her life involved an act of unfaithfulness. Her mistake was that she reasoned her way into the promises of God.

The biblical account of Sarai tells us that wherever she went she gained favor because of her good looks, and that kind of thing can spoil the best of women. There are times where she behaved badly, was manipulative and exemplified the traits associated with the typical sulky woman. She could be impatient, temperamental, conniving, cruel, flighty, pouty, jealous, erratic, unreasonable, and a nag. Much of these were a product of susceptibility to a notion that she was not lacking in maturity – she didn’t see her own blindness in regards to truth.

Despite this, she truly was truly honored by God as having qualities that were worthy of a godly woman, such as being a faithful companion to her spouse, and a wife who was naturally honorable and submissive.

Last edited:
Part 3 - Prophecies about Women

This teaching was written after receiving many prophecies, the Lord instructing me to do so, these are the revelations and prophecies the teaching was founded on, received from the Holy Spirit.

Scriptures about Women:

But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. (1 Cor 11:3)

Woman is the glory of man. For man did not come from woman, but woman from man;neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. (1 Cor 11:7-9)

Prophecies and revelations about Women

·I was asking a friend about what the problem with the high divorce rate in the US was. The answer they gave me was "The Woman”. I told them that I disagreed with this answer, not knowing that it was a prophecy (they then later told me this was the answer the Lord spoke to them to tell me), but a few months later, I was speaking about the same subject, when the Lord suddenly gave me the following prophecy: "The problem with women is that they want their egos constantly fed without them being considerate to other people."

Scripture shows this same problem in Eden all those years back, when Eve, wanting her ‘ego’ to be fed, ate the fruit, without consideration for Adam, or the generation that she would birth (Gen 3:6). Women throughout the whole Bible have caused great men and leaders to fall, or have at least prevented them from walking in the fullness of their destiny. This problem seems to be repeated all throughout history, (e.g. Solomon, Samson and many others) even to this day.

“When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.” (Genesis 3:6)

·“The problem with women is that they want their egos satisfied to feel that they are in control whether through blatant or subtle means. This is because they do not understand the true authority they can have so they seek this in a corrupted form because the world does not teach them this and nor have they experienced it so they fall for what the world gives them.”

·“Help women to know about themselves.”

·Women have no conscience to ensure that they do not deprive the man of all truth.

·“A women can learn intelligibility if she has a mind to do so.”

·“God has allowed a flaw in women because man needs the satisfaction that makes him feel he is her savior, in a similar way to the way Christ is the Savior of the flawed world. For as Christ is Head of the Church, Man is head of the woman.”

·The Lord showed me that women don’t have the ability to reason out truth (the Lord can give them this, this also has to do with a woman’s being motivated to seek truth) and therefore can easily become deceived; failing to perceive the problems they create for themselves and for others, and not having conscience or understanding to see the damage they do to others or themselves through that deceit.

·The Lord showed me that Women’s two greatest problems are this: Non reasoning (rationality) and also insensitivity (inconsideration to others).Through this they also neglect their own best interests.

·The Lord showed me that women are given an illusion that they start chasing, so basically much of the problems that they are creating is due to the illusion that they blindly pursue.

·“A women’s sense of intelligibility is deterred by the worlds system. Not only that, but they prolong the suffering of the Lords people - the reason for this is that it suffices them to make decisions based on presumption and non-informed understanding (which is the true light of the Gospels).”

The Lord showed me that through means of opposing or opposite thinking to the Kingdom of God (irrationality, shortsightedness, superficiality, immaturity, unteachability), that women presume knowledge of how things work, basing their decisions on presumed knowledge. (‘Be careful that the light within you is not darkness’ – Jesus)

·Women lack dimensional understanding for long term truth which is why they become unreasonable to achieve their selfish aspirations subject to their limited understanding.

·“Women are short-sighted in their reasoning.”

Last edited:
Josephus is not a priest but a historian of Rome. Jewish apocrypha indicates that Adam had a first wife - Lilith. In Genesis, we know Eve was deceived - Adam chose to eat knowing what he was doing. I like the notion that Adam took the fruit out of love for Eve. Eve loved God and out of this love, wanted to be like Him. Satan/Lucifer/Adversary wanted to be Him. Big difference.

Sarah gave Abraham her maid servant, Hagar, so that Abraham would have children. That's not what I call selfish.

Part 3 - Prophecies about Women

This teaching was written after receiving many prophecies, the Lord instructing me to do so, these are the revelations and prophecies the teaching was founded on, received from the Holy Spirit.

Scriptures about Women:

But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. (1 Cor 11:3)

Woman is the glory of man. For man did not come from woman, but woman from man;neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. (1 Cor 11:7-9)

Prophecies and revelations about Women

·I was asking a friend about what the problem with the high divorce rate in the US was. The answer they gave me was "The Woman”. I told them that I disagreed with this answer, not knowing that it was a prophecy (they then later told me this was the answer the Lord spoke to them to tell me), but a few months later, I was speaking about the same subject, when the Lord suddenly gave me the following prophecy: "The problem with women is that they want their egos constantly fed without them being considerate to other people."

Scripture shows this same problem in Eden all those years back, when Eve, wanting her ‘ego’ to be fed, ate the fruit, without consideration for Adam, or the generation that she would birth (Gen 3:6). Women throughout the whole Bible have caused great men and leaders to fall, or have at least prevented them from walking in the fullness of their destiny. This problem seems to be repeated all throughout history, (e.g. Solomon, Samson and many others) even to this day.

“When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.” (Genesis 3:6)

·“The problem with women is that they want their egos satisfied to feel that they are in control whether through blatant or subtle means. This is because they do not understand the true authority they can have so they seek this in a corrupted form because the world does not teach them this and nor have they experienced it so they fall for what the world gives them.”

·“Help women to know about themselves.”

·Women have no conscience to ensure that they do not deprive the man of all truth.

·“A women can learn intelligibility if she has a mind to do so.”

·“God has allowed a flaw in women because man needs the satisfaction that makes him feel he is her savior, in a similar way to the way Christ is the Savior of the flawed world. For as Christ is Head of the Church, Man is head of the woman.”

·The Lord showed me that women don’t have the ability to reason out truth (the Lord can give them this, this also has to do with a woman’s being motivated to seek truth) and therefore can easily become deceived; failing to perceive the problems they create for themselves and for others, and not having conscience or understanding to see the damage they do to others or themselves through that deceit.

·The Lord showed me that Women’s two greatest problems are this: Non reasoning (rationality) and also insensitivity (inconsideration to others).Through this they also neglect their own best interests.

·The Lord showed me that women are given an illusion that they start chasing, so basically much of the problems that they are creating is due to the illusion that they blindly pursue.

·“A women’s sense of intelligibility is deterred by the worlds system. Not only that, but they prolong the suffering of the Lords people - the reason for this is that it suffices them to make decisions based on presumption and non-informed understanding (which is the true light of the Gospels).”

The Lord showed me that through means of opposing or opposite thinking to the Kingdom of God (irrationality, shortsightedness, superficiality, immaturity, unteachability), that women presume knowledge of how things work, basing their decisions on presumed knowledge. (‘Be careful that the light within you is not darkness’ – Jesus)

·Women lack dimensional understanding for long term truth which is why they become unreasonable to achieve their selfish aspirations subject to their limited understanding.

·“Women are short-sighted in their reasoning.”
Are these YOUR articles or are you cutting and pasting them? (That's not permitted without permission from the owner of the article.) Please let me know and I'll remove them if they are someone else's work.

Back