World's Largest Church?

Big Problem

1) It makes sense to people.
2) It requires no faith.
3) It makes people think they are God and can keep doing whatever.
4) It takes away worries of the complications.

But the semi-good news is many non-believers will even think that the ultimate hell would be if this life never ended.

The devil is using the US superpower as a corrupt force and here is it's religion used to make it's people think they can keep going nuts and keep living for desires of the flesh. That's what people want to hear. This is the devil lashing out big time. Another sign of the end times.

Let's pray for all who are decieved by this, and even more effectively, the leaders of this, so they will stop decieving.

Could the founder of this could be the Anti-Christ?

I put this up on a facebook super wall, if you guys want to spread it too...

Watch Out!

New-Age Cult - Massive Deciet

YouTube - Revised Church of Oprah

Big Problem

1) It makes sense to people who don't know better.
2) It requires no faith, so it looks like the "easy way".
3) It makes people think they are God and can keep doing whatever.
4) It seamingly takes away worries of complications.

The devil is using the US superpower as a corrupt force working towards the new world order, and here is it's religion used to make it's people think they can keep going nuts and keep living for desires of the flesh. That's what people want to hear. This is the devil lashing out big time, he knows how to please the desires of the flesh. Another sign of the end times.

Teamed up with evolution, it's no wonder people think they are animals with no purpose and can shoot up schools. It's no wonder humanity is being abandoned! Humanity cannot live when people don't see a purpose to their lives! Humanity cannot live when people don't know God!

HE is coming.

It is already so large, I believe each one of us are going to be coming across people who are going to embrace this thing with open arms. They are going to need to know the truth, and when we talk to someone about it, we may be the only person they hear the truth from. Brings to mind the word, “Responsibility”.

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Shocking......but it is nothing new. It is satan's very first lie and that is that we can be like God. She is leading millions into a trap and it breaks my heart. It is written that it must come to pass though and so we should be praying from the depths of our hearts for our own salvation to be guarded and for the deceived to be snatched from the flames if it is possible.

We do know that in the end times people will become lovers of self rather than lovers of God. It's very hard to witness and accept what we see happening all around us because it is unprecedented in history. They have all been warned of God's judgment and wrath and it is finally to the point where their ears will not hear and their eyes will not see the truth. God will have no mercy on those who will not turn. So hard to watch.

Prayer is the only key. We must send this to all our Christian friends to pray for this lady. This is serious.

Back