Would Appreciate A Little Advice

TH420X, Thank you. I went to my new church yesterday. Loved the worship time and the sermon was great. :)
That's great to hear. You might like to know that my wife and I made the decision yesterday to attend only one church on a regular basis now. What I mean is, we've been going to two churches because they were different enough for us to get something unique out of both services. After a few months we felt God leading us toward the one church more than the other. The funny part is, the church we decided on wasn't the one I thought we'd choose. In fact, after the first couple of services at our new church, I didn't think I like it. God showed me I was wrong. He's good at that! [emoji1]

It's great to hear that you enjoyed it so much. I hope you're at peace with the decision and that all of those close to you are accepting and supportive. Please report back to us for a follow up after a month or so. Have a great week, brother! [emoji109]

That's great to hear. You might like to know that my wife and I made the decision yesterday to attend only one church on a regular basis now. What I mean is, we've been going to two churches because they were different enough for us to get something unique out of both services. After a few months we felt God leading us toward the one church more than the other. The funny part is, the church we decided on wasn't the one I thought we'd choose. In fact, after the first couple of services at our new church, I didn't think I like it. God showed me I was wrong. He's good at that! [emoji1]

It's great to hear that you enjoyed it so much. I hope you're at peace with the decision and that all of those close to you are accepting and supportive. Please report back to us for a follow up after a month or so. Have a great week, brother! [emoji109]
Same thing happened to me :) I had been going to a baptist church on sunday mornings and a non-denominational at night. The non-denominational church ended up being nice and all but it became clear today actually that the baptist church is the place for me. Still glad I went to the non-denominational though, it was fine at the time but now i'm a one church guy :D

It's ok to explore all schools to learn about yashua and Yahweh and heaven the great farther will help you out to find the one best for you.have great understanding

The best thing you can do is read THE Book (The Holy Bible).

If it's not in the book, it probably doesn't belong in the Church. Jesus has done it ALL; God doesn't need man to 'fix' His doctrine...

That is weird as I was saved in a assemblies of God Church 40 years ago. I guess it was a good thing I only went there once!!! :)

Back