Wow???

Wow???

I must have THE most puzzled look on my face right now!
I just got the mail from the mail box.
In it was a letter from my Dr.
I could feel something hard in there.
I open it to find a gift card!
I have no idea how much it is for, it didn't say~
It said it was for cancelling an appointment on me and this was an apology~
I don't feel I deserve this and wonder, as a Christian if I should return it and show understanding and forgiveness?
A GIFTCARD????? Should I be worried? LOL!!! :D

Banarenth

Sr Mod/Webmaster
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Considering some of the things my doctor does to me when I DO keep the appointments, I think I should get a giftcard every time....or would that be considered prostitution? @_@

i have mixed emotions about this,i was getting free stuff from a vending machine and it seemed just on my go,now i don,t like hurting others so i took my money and put it in the office so i was straight.i can,t see God needing me to give i money at others misfortune.makes me responsible God wouldn,t do that.

Giftcard

i have mixed emotions about this,i was getting free stuff from a vending machine and it seemed just on my go,now i don,t like hurting others so i took my money and put it in the office so i was straight.i can,t see God needing me to give i money at others misfortune.makes me responsible God wouldn,t do that.
Well, personally I thank its just fine to accept the gift card because it was a gift/present given willingly to the recipient. Also alot of Doctors still will charge you a certain amount if you do not show up to your appoinment, maybe this is just his way of being fair. & I believe it was a very nice thing that your doctor has done.

But in the case of a broken vending machine giving you free stuff & you take it that would be stealing if you didn’t leave money in the office. I think there is a deference between the scenarios.

:)