Your Favorite Christmas Music -

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
We have members here from approximately 39 countries, so it might be nice to share Christmas music selections from around the world for all to enjoy.

In addition to the old standards from Bing Crosby (White Christmas), Andy Williams (Happy Holidays) and the Boston Pops (Sleigh Ride), one of my favorites is from the Ireland based group, "Celtic Woman". Their version of "Christmas Pipes" is especially cheerfull and these days, with lockdowns and related issues, we all could use a little musical cheer.

Enjoy -

`

Last edited:
Wow! Celtic Women, Handel's Messiah and Libera Carol of the Bells!

I'm a musician and in high school (Kearny High Acapella Choir, San Diego) we were one of 3 choirs in Southern California that did "college level" Handel's Messiah. I don't mean to humble brag but it was an awesome experience singing with 75 students.

My favorite songs from Handel's is For Unto Us A Child Is Born and Hallelujah.

The Celtic Woman not only are gifted singers but also play musical instruments. I'm sorry we missed them in concert.

Isn't Libera Carol of the Bells originally from England?

I'm a musician and in high school (Kearny High Acapella Choir, San Diego) we were one of 3 choirs in Southern California that did "college
level" Handel's Messiah. I don't mean to humble brag but it was an awesome experience singing with 75 students.

I'm in awe through the whole 2+ performance taking us on a voyage through the whole Bible touching on all the major redemptive themes from the Fall to His soon return using only God's Word. Hallelujah!.

Sadly, they just don't make music like they used to.

Wow! Celtic Women, Handel's Messiah and Libera Carol of the Bells!

I'm a musician and in high school (Kearny High Acapella Choir, San Diego) we were one of 3 choirs in Southern California that did "college level" Handel's Messiah. I don't mean to humble brag but it was an awesome experience singing with 75 students.

The Celtic Woman not only are gifted singers but also play musical instruments. I'm sorry we missed them in concert.

Isn't Libera Carol of the Bells originally from England?
Yes, "Libera" is boy Choir that performs in England.
I have their CD, that has "Carol of the Bell" on it.

Back