your fight with the evil one

very good for you ,i,m here to stop evil not sit in it,s prescence,i,m here to root it out.diffrent mentality diffrent people:D

what i mean is to learn,and explain to others to follow jesus.i,m not calling anybody else or what they do,just what i do.

Taj Mahal said:
Rise up Children, Shake the Devil Out

Just another song that came to mind while reading this topic...Can't remember the rest of the words though...

i agree with you all,but it,s time to save others,trust in yourselves and help needy people who are lost,don,t be selfish.:groupray:

We can certainly help needy people and point them towards Christ, but we can't save them, only by the power of the Holy Spirit can do that, and we need to trust in Jesus Christ, not ourselves. I know what you mean though, we gotta be careful in how we phrase our words.

God Bless You

butterflywings

Evil is on the other path that I've chosen to keep off of. I've decided to walk the path towards Jesus and God and give them the glory.

I love God so much, it's hard to get him off of my mind! :jesus-cross:

Praise God , Whirlwind. When we love God all the other is pushed under. We want to focus on God's love because He is the lover of our soul. God's lopve is greater than ay force in this world and He is our STRONG TOWER that we can run into. Hallalujah and amen.

I didn't play a doomsayer last night. I didn't explain to anybody why they were going to hell and burn forever and ever; I didn't tell them that no matter how miserable they were, there were people more miserable out there in the world. Instead, we focused on God and His glory. We all smiled and laughed and were grateful that God had connected us all to worship His Name.

Whirlwind....... That is exactly what Jesus would have us to do build relationship out of our love for Jesus Christ. We don't have to make the gospel threatening. Focusing on God's love and what He does for us on a daily basis will overcome all barriers and boundaries . There is enough doom and gloom in the world. We have the hope and promise to a lost and dying world.

let your yes mean yes,and your no mean no,anything else is from the evil one.actually if your not for us you are actually against us,this is mean,t to myself what you say and what people overhear can be used to hurt people or influence people when they are vulnerable.:amen:

Whirlwind....... That is exactly what Jesus would have us to do build relationship out of our love for Jesus Christ. We don't have to make the gospel threatening. Focusing on God's love and what He does for us on a daily basis will overcome all barriers and boundaries . There is enough doom and gloom in the world. We have the hope and promise to a lost and dying world.

Yes Dusty, the fear of hell or the reward of heaven will never be the ultimate motivation, it is the love of Christ (read 2 Cor. 5:14).

John

Back