Your Grace Divine

All that I have was given to me by the Lord Jesus. John 1:12 says that, to those who receive Jesus Christ; to those who believe on his name, he gives the right to become children of God. John 3:16 says that “God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 17:8 states that Jesus gave us the words that the Father gave him. John 1:9 states that Jesus, the true light, gives light to men. John 3:34 says that God gives the Spirit without limit. John 4:14 says that Jesus gives living water that becomes in us a spring of water (speaking of the Spirit) welling up to eternal life. In John 6:32 we learn that God gives us the true bread from heaven, Jesus Christ. In John 10:28 Jesus said that he gives eternal life to those who listen to his voice, who follow him, and whom he knows.

Jesus also gives us peace (John 14:27) and answers to our prayers, if we remain in him and his words remain in us (John 15:7), and he gives us so, so much more! And, everything he has given to me, I freely give back to him to be used for his purposes and his glory so that all that I have truly belongs to God and is dedicated to him for his service. He has my heart and my life and I belong to him.

Your Grace Divine / An Original Work / November 6, 2011

All I have is Yours, Lord.
You gave all to me,
When You died at Calv’ry
On that cruel tree.
Crucified for my sins;
You paid what I owe,
So I’d be forgiven;
My God come to know.
All I have is Yours, Lord.
You gave all to me,
When You died at Calv’ry