Your Posting Space.

Haha no, it's Raiser's Edge -- a fundraising software.
Thank God! The last thing to see on a Friday evening is someone using Lotus Notes :D

I will post mine on Monday.. I am somewhere else right now.. My office space just changed.. They bounce around contractors like us so frequently!

Thank God! The last thing to see on a Friday evening is someone using Lotus Notes :D

I will post mine on Monday.. I am somewhere else right now.. My office space just changed.. They bounce around contractors like us so frequently!

Yep, I understand :) I usually either just post from here, home, or on my commute between. I look forward to seeing the space, Ravindran.

Just for fun, post a picture of your desk area, home office, work space, etc, from where you may office contribute to the forum.

Here's my view from where I post at work.

View attachment 1135
Here ya go....

abdicate.jpg

With your op :)

I have a very large walk in closet where I have all my Ham gear set up, plus two computers and all kinds of cool electronic gadgets I have acquired through the years. My wife prefers I keep all my ugly looking stuff out of sight. I call it my sanctuary, where the Lord and I hang out all the time.

jsfb_dsc_0234.jpg

?

/

Good work stations people.
A lot of the time (like now) I am mobile. I could be on these forums in my car, shopping, walking, at work etc.
A lot of my postings are done at work; I'll get a photo tomorrow. :)

I have a very large walk in closet where I have all my Ham gear set up, plus two computers and all kinds of cool electronic gadgets I have acquired through the years. My wife prefers I keep all my ugly looking stuff out of sight. I call it my sanctuary, where the Lord and I hang out all the time.

View attachment 1412
Cool! That's a really old O-Scope... haven't seen one of them in years. Yea, I too am in the basement - in Europe that means, the main entry, in the back... everyone else is upstairs. Just me and the fish. :)

Reactions: /
Cool! That's a really old O-Scope... haven't seen one of them in years. Yea, I too am in the basement - in Europe that means, the main entry, in the back... everyone else is upstairs. Just me and the fish. :)

I had a guy come in where I work and we started talking about ham radio, and he told me to come over his house and he would give me a OS. It's an old "tektronics" dual trace. I mostly use it to monitor my modulation on SSB signals.