Scorners = Modern Protestors

Proverbs 9:8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

It's interesting how scorners will try to turn the tables on the wise by claiming that disagreement with the scorners translates into hatred on your part when, in fact, the hatred is actually in their hearts.

The simple can end up in Hell:

Proverbs 7:7, 10, 13, 16, 18, 21-22, 25-27
7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding, ...
10 And, behold, there met him a woman [with] the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. ...
13 So she caught him, and kissed him, [and] with an impudent face said unto him, ...
16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved [works], with fine linen of Egypt. ...
18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves. ...
21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; ...
25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong [men] have been slain by her.
27 Her house [is] the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Scorners are as simple ones, who protest without any understanding of the cause behind their protests, as we have seen in the news when they are asked what they are protesting, and why...they generally have no clue.

This and many other passages point to how the simple, the fool and the scorner, some of whom are all contained in one individual, are bound for Hell if they scorn wisdom and understanding.

Proverbs 9:8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

It's interesting how scorners will try to turn the tables on the wise by claiming that disagreement with the scorners translates into hatred on your part when, in fact, the hatred is actually in their hearts.

The simple can end up in Hell:

Proverbs 7:7, 10, 13, 16, 18, 21-22, 25-27
7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding, ...
10 And, behold, there met him a woman [with] the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. ...
13 So she caught him, and kissed him, [and] with an impudent face said unto him, ...
16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved [works], with fine linen of Egypt. ...
18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves. ...
21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; ...
25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong [men] have been slain by her.
27 Her house [is] the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Scorners are as simple ones, who protest without any understanding of the cause behind their protests, as we have seen in the news when they are asked what they are protesting, and why...they generally have no clue.

This and many other passages point to how the simple, the fool and the scorner, some of whom are all contained in one individual, are bound for Hell if they scorn wisdom and understanding.
The demon that hates Jews (the one who controlled Hitler) is controlling and coordinating these antisemitic mobs all over the world right now.

Back