13 Registrations in two days

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
13 Registrations in two days

In the past two days, 13 members registered here and most of them have reached here through google search. Stats show improvement. :D

Praise God!

5 more registrations. It looks good now but it might not necessarily last. :D

Gibby, btw i joined Lampstand as jeffinj. :) I like the discussion on pagerank. This is something I always enjoyed reading. I've actually posted some tips that I used to promote this site and my feeling is that it worked. Search engine optimisation and site promotions are very important to get your site running and ranked higher.

Jeff.

Just my personal opinion, but I think you'll do better just considering spiritual growth and forget about numerical growth. It doesn't matter if there are 5 people here or 5,000.

Yes yes, I agree Dave. Very valuable point. Most webmasters get carried away with such numbers. Ok I should forget it. Anyway, it's all God's grace. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to even afford such a site. :)

Commit your works to the Lord and your plans will be established. (Proverbs 16:3)

5 more registrations. It looks good now but it might not necessarily last. :D

Gibby, btw i joined Lampstand as jeffinj. :) I like the discussion on pagerank. This is something I always enjoyed reading. I've actually posted some tips that I used to promote this site and my feeling is that it worked. Search engine optimisation and site promotions are very important to get your site running and ranked higher.

Oh yes, jeffinj! great tips on SEO. I checked my PR today and it's the same however that alexa-thingy appears to be going up, whatever that means. I even did a "pr-predictor" which said it predicts my site to be a 5 which I don't buy. It has said I am going to be a 4 for 6 months now and I still am not.

Thanks gibby. Alexa rankings indicate traffic to your site. The lesser the number the more the traffic. Sometimes this is not accurate and it might so happen that if yout users use alexa toolbar then your site ends up getting better ranking. And if they dont use it, the rank decreases. I read this somewhere on the internet. :)

Back