I had stated this passage at the end of post #11..

(Jer 31:35) Thus says the LORD, Who gives the sun for a light by day, The ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night, Who disturbs the sea, And its waves roar (The LORD of hosts is His name):
(Jer 31:36) "If those ordinances depart From before Me, says the LORD, Then the seed of Israel shall also cease From being a nation before Me forever."
(Jer 31:37) Thus says the LORD: "If heaven above can be measured, And the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel For all that they have done, says the LORD.

Also if the unconditional promises don't hold for Israel, how can we be sure they will hold for us Christians?
Forgiven God has never forgotten his Israel. It now be known by a number of names. As Christianity or the Israel of God . That is what the kingdom of God now embraces Jew and gentile alike in one family . As to your quote claiming that the land promised to the ancient Hebrews is still case active to the present day. IMG_4094.jpegThe promise of the seed given to Abraham was unconditional note the seed being singular. That seed was Jesus Christ duly noted by Paul in Galatians 3:16 that would one day bless the entire world IMG_8326.jpeg As to the physical land being given to Israel yes that was non conditional through Gods promise to Abraham Deuteronomy 9:5IMG_8339.jpeg As to Israel keeping the land. No that was Conditional that depended upon their obedience to God in remaining in the land Joshua 23:15-16 IMG_8340.jpegIMG_8341.jpegwas the physical land always unconditional. Not according to holy writ it depended upon the obedience of the people. Ezekiel 33:23-26 states very plainly IMG_8331.jpegIMG_8332.jpegAs to God fulfilling his promises of the land given to Israel he certainly did . That is testified by Nehemiah in Nehemiah 9:7-8 IMG_8338.jpegCrossnote does it really have to come down to the entirety of Gods people having to throw their eternal security under the bus just to preserve a piece of land that you see solely as unconditional to Israel . Did not Christ say that his kingdom is not of this world ❤️🙋🏻‍♀️. John 18:36 ( Jesus answered, my kingdom is not of this world : if my kingdom were of this world then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now my kingdom is not from hence )

Attachments

• IMG_8341.jpeg
    IMG_8341.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8340.jpeg
    IMG_8340.jpeg
    327.5 KB · Views: 0
Forgiven God has never forgotten his Israel. It now be known by a number of names. As Christianity or the Israel of God . That is what the kingdom of God now embraces Jew and gentile alike in one family . As to your quote claiming that the land promised to the ancient Hebrews is still case active to the present day. View attachment 11427The promise of the seed given to Abraham was unconditional note the seed being singular. That seed was Jesus Christ duly noted by Paul in Galatians 3:16 that would one day bless the entire world View attachment 11429 As to the physical land being given to Israel yes that was non conditional through Gods promise to Abraham Deuteronomy 9:5View attachment 11430 As to Israel keeping the land. No that was Conditional that depended upon their obedience to God in remaining in the land Joshua 23:15-16 View attachment 11433View attachment 11435was the physical land always unconditional. Not according to holy writ it depended upon the obedience of the people. Ezekiel 33:23-26 states very plainly View attachment 11436View attachment 11437As to God fulfilling his promises of the land given to Israel he certainly did . That is testified by Nehemiah in Nehemiah 9:7-8 View attachment 11438Crossnote does it really have to come down to the entirety of Gods people having to throw their eternal security under the bus just to preserve a piece of land that you see solely as unconditional to Israel . Did not Christ say that his kingdom is not of this world ❤️🙋🏻‍♀️. John 18:36 ( Jesus answered, my kingdom is not of this world : if my kingdom were of this world then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now my kingdom is not from hence )
Prim, did you read post #20? Your over reaction to this poem, only strengthen its validity.

Prim, did you read post #20? Your over reaction to this poem, only strengthen its validity.
Crossnote. Yes me understand fully now. Your poem be upon the map. Not that it detracts from the topic at hand. ( Eight eights of years and tears have been their welcome ) Very poetic. But there be many poems and plays to think upon and consider. Prior to 1948 your Shylock had sojourned amongst the nations for almost 2000 yrs. And of that past 2000 yrs of tears your poetic poem does not speak about. Might I add the past 2000 years of despair, destruction and death to the poem when thinking upon that. Seems wherever your Shylock has wandered there has always been the price of a pound of flesh demanded unto the fullest degree upon others. Even within the place your Shylock now calls home.IMG_4094.jpeg Crossnote in Shakespeares merchant of Venice the price demanded by Shylock was a pound of flesh. Seems in the latest conflict the body count be perhaps 2000 Israelis dead compared to 40:000 Palestinians and arabs dead and another 50,000 injured along with close to 2million left homeless and in much desperation and despair. Seems your Shylock is no longer content with a pound of flesh but now demands an arm and a leg perhaps even the entire body. How much more blood does your Shylock demand ? Crossnote when thinking upon poetry the tears often flow both ways just not one way. When thinking upon fairness evaluate that fairness wisely

Crossnote. Yes me understand fully now. Your poem be upon the map. Not that it detracts from the topic at hand. ( Eight eights of years and tears have been their welcome ) Very poetic. But there be many poems and plays to think upon and consider. Prior to 1948 your Shylock had sojourned amongst the nations for almost 2000 yrs. And of that past 2000 yrs of tears your poetic poem does not speak about. Might I add the past 2000 years of despair, destruction and death to the poem when thinking upon that. Seems wherever your Shylock has wandered there has always been the price of a pound of flesh demanded unto the fullest degree upon others. Even within the place your Shylock now calls home.
The title is 1948, a few years after WWII when the world's sympathies were upon the Jews after the brutal treatment they received from the Nazis. They were immediately attacked by their Arab n neighbors the day they announced theit independence.
Crossnote in Shakespeares merchant of Venice the price demanded by Shylock was a pound of flesh. Seems in the latest conflict the body count be perhaps 2000 Israelis dead compared to 40:000 Palestinians and arabs dead and another 50,000 injured along with close to 2million left homeless and in much desperation and despair. Seems your Shylock is no longer content with a pound of flesh but now demands an arm and a leg perhaps even the entire body. How much more blood does your Shylock demand ? Crossnote when thinking upon poetry the tears often flow both ways just not one way. When thinking upon fairness evaluate that fairness wisely

See Admin note 20.

Back