1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not

1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

God has placed a new life in you when you came to Christ . That inner man is just like Jesus. This new man is holy, righteous and blameless before God for God has imparted the very righteousness of His Son to him.

Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

So how do we experience this new life? We renew ourminds according to God's Word by the revelation of His Holy Spirit:

Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

We have a marvelous new spirit and our minds are made new as we believe God. When our minds are renewed our bodies follow and we are now sanctified.
We are now free to here from God and we willing submit and follow Him with our every thought and deed. The very life of Christ may now be expressed in and through us:

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Gal 5:16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Thank you. Amen

GJ-GodBless02.gif

Oh and my son is so polite too.... He He ... That's the silly in me Larry. I still loves ya. and I love you too Violet.:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I had a Vision

I was from prayer meeting, which did not happen for some certain reasons. I felt lonely:) and my only true friend is Jesus, so I whispered in my lips on the way to my room " Lord visit me tonight". Went to my room, side slept in my bed and took my bible started reading it was around 02:00-04:00 cant remember the time. While Reading I found myself, seeing a Man in a Spiritual body, could not see His face, suddenly He was standing on top of my bed, and I was standing outside of it and facing Him, still I could not see the face, He was quiet and He opened His arm, as sign of saying"Come to me" as this was happening, the room was peaceful, and I saw a youngboy, who reach my hip, standing in front of me, looking at this Man, whose arms are open.The boy was smiling, full of Joy, When I move foward to the Man,the boy gladly moved foward to touch Him, the Man. But In my mind was hesitant, kind like scared and I stop, and the young boy stop. I decided to run away and opened the door, The Man reached out to me, when I turn to look at Him, saw white sleeve clothes, tried to look at His face, saw a name "Creator".In my heart something said "God" In a moment I saw myself sleeping in my Bed, as I was, with the bible next to me and He spoke pointing with the finger in the Bible next to me " Nathi, Believe" He repeated twice or trice but can't remember, with same peaceful, sweet tone. Then I was awake.
I did not understand this fully. The Only thing came to me is that Jesus visited me. Not until the fewpast week, the Holy Spirit started reminding me of this dream/vision. He Begin telling me and explain.​

The Man: is the Lord
The Young Boy: is the New Recreated me who is just like Jesus
Old Me:the Mind or the Flesh​

But now the problem I worship God, but the mind rule us, as we focus on Him, the New Man get into contact with the Savior and the new man is always willing and longing for Him, thats why the young boy was smiling when he saw Him. But the mind had other ideas, lusted against the Spirit, when you lose ocus on Christ, the intimate fellowship with Him is lost and the new man is affected and he does not grow, thats why there are so many babe christians(including me), rule by senses. This affect fellowship, hinders growth. So what is the Solution? He said it as you said it brother larry "Nathi Believe the Word" does that mean, I have little faith? Nope, He means I must act on the word, so that I can have the renewal of the Mind, so that my Mind will move in conjuction with the new born man, and will grow as a "Christian" no longer will I be "Carnal" but will be "Spiritual Christian".

Transforming of the mind, means your mind will be transfigured like Jesus was in the Mountain, glory of God will rule your mind, no longer will I walk with sense knowledge, thats where I will have full fellowship with Him: As this Happen More Fruits I'll bear:​

Will Walk like Him
Talk like Him
Have His Mind
Love like Him
Have His Joy
Have His Peace
Have His Gentleness
Have His Meekness
Have His Longsuffering
Have Patiance
Have Self-Control
Have All the Fruits of the Spirit i didnt mention
Lastly I'll walk in the realm of His Father Love
Come to knowledge of God​

Glory be to God
I hope this testimony add value to your great first post brother Larry, I hope it agree what you wanted to say. Was it Jesus that I saw? I believe it was Him and I don't know about you and I am not lying and trying to look great, and this don't make me better than anyone else but it's simple show me "I am a sinner like anyone else and I should grateful for His Grace, that He keep on correcting my weakness and I still need to grow"

NB
Wanted to share this long time Ago, but it was hard for me (for various reason), and I saw this tread and found it link with this teaching Jesus is teaching me, that "Nathi, soak yourself in the Word, let my Word dwell richly in you, and your mind will be renewed"
Amen
Love you all
Brother Nathi​

That is awesome Nathi, thanks and may God continue to give you revelation ( as this is His desire).

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
Eph 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
Eph 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Eph 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Eph 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Col 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

Col 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
Col 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Col 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Dear Nathi..... God pour out a blessing to you my son. He is doing great things in your life. Thankyou for sharing that.

Deuteronomy 30:16
For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

You are a great blessing and encouragement.

Violet .... Thanks. We are all precious in His sight. You are precious too. Remembering you in my prayers my dear. God bless you today my dear sister.

Back