????

U

Unregistered

????

I am a Catholic and I do not agree with the some parts of the statement of faith, why am I not considered a Christian?

not agreeing with some of the statment of faith does not mean you are not a christian...christianity is determined by your faith/belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Salvation is a free gift of grace by faith.

I am a Catholic and I do not agree with the some parts of the statement of faith, why am I not considered a Christian?

Why do you think you are not a Christian ? If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Saviour and follow His teachings and read the Bible , tell, others about His saving grace , you have nothing to worry about .

We are all from differing backgrounds and denominations but our common goal is Jesus Christ and serving Him

I'm curious as to what specific points of the statement of faith you disagree with. There are others here who are Catholic, BTW, so you're not alone here. :)

I must third this again, because I also asked what parts of the statement of faith you do not agree with.

I'm curious as to what specific points of the statement of faith you disagree with. There are others here who are Catholic, BTW, so you're not alone here. :)

Back