3 types of people in your life

There are 3 types of people in your life, and not all of them are meant to be ''permanent'' and stay with you through the ''thick & the thin''.
1. The Leaf people
2. The Branch people
3. The Root people
LEAF PEOPLE:
These are people who come into your life for just a season. They are the ones that are always noticed.
They are the 1st to be see.
They are really beautiful to be around ''for a season''.
And sadly, they are the 1st to leave.
Furthermore, they are easily blown in the wind, first one way and then another. Which ever way the wind blows, so do they. When the ''seasons of your life'' change, so do they, and any wind can cause them to leave.
But don't be mad at them, that is their purpose in life. They really do love you, even if it is just for a short time.
BRANCH PEOPLE:
They are strong, but you need to be careful with them too. Sometimes they can be very deceiving because they look strong and like you can stand on them through the hard times, but they break away when life becomes tough.
They just can't handle too much weight. They may stay with you in some seasons, but they will go when it becomes harder.
Again, don't be mad at them, that is their purpose in life, and they love you too but are just not able to support you all the time.
ROOT PEOPLE:
These people are very important because they don't do things to be seen.
They SUPPORT you even though you don't see them.
They WATER you even if you are going through difficult times.,
They LOVE you no matter what is going on in your life.
Matter of fact, most people don't always know or see their ''root system'' but they are always there for you.
Root people will be there FOR YOU no matter what the season in your life is.
So be THANKFUL that you have Root people in your life, even if you don't always see them.
They really do love you, and they are in your life for the ''long haul''.
May be a doodle of tree

All reactions:

There are 3 types of people in your life, and not all of them are meant to be ''permanent'' and stay with you through the ''thick & the thin''.
1. The Leaf people
2. The Branch people
3. The Root people
LEAF PEOPLE:
These are people who come into your life for just a season. They are the ones that are always noticed.
Furthermore, they are easily blown in the wind, first one way and then another. Which ever way the wind blows, so do they. When the ''seasons of your life'' change, so do they, and any wind can cause them to leave.
But don't be mad at them, that is their purpose in life. They really do love you, even if it is just for a short time.
BRANCH PEOPLE:
They are strong, but you need to be careful with them too. Sometimes they can be very deceiving because they look strong and like you can stand on them through the hard times, but they break away when life becomes tough.
They just can't handle too much weight. They may stay with you in some seasons, but they will go when it becomes harder.
Again, don't be mad at them, that is their purpose in life, and they love you too but are just not able to support you all the time.
ROOT PEOPLE:
Matter of fact, most people don't always know or see their ''root system'' but they are always there for you.
So be THANKFUL that you have Root people in your life, even if you don't always see them.
May be a doodle of tree

All reactions:
Very beautifully said and so true. Thank you and God bless you!

1. The Leaf people
2. The Branch people
3. The Root people
LEAF PEOPLE:
BRANCH PEOPLE:
ROOT PEOPLE:
May be a doodle of tree

All reactions:
Yes I too I like this. Up ward and outward I sayšŸ˜Š

I have a thing for symbolism. I can stare at something for ages and stop thinking. And trees are one thing I can stare at for ages and not get stressed.. I think God must have knew when He created the trees there was something special about them. Not just in form but in a spiritual sense. Being in nature is fulfilling in itself and sometimes I donā€™t know why.I canā€™t explain it but itā€™s there and we can all ā€œgetā€ trees like this. The beauty of them and the feeling the give of is soothing.

Long live the trees!

Yes I too I like this. Up ward and outward I sayšŸ˜Š

I have a thing for symbolism. I can stare at something for ages and stop thinking. And trees are one thing I can stare at for ages and not get stressed.. I think God must have knew when He created the trees there was something special about them. Not just in form but in a spiritual sense. Being in nature is fulfilling in itself and sometimes I donā€™t know why.I canā€™t explain it but itā€™s there and we can all ā€œgetā€ trees like this. The beauty of them and the feeling the give of is soothing.

Long live the trees!

Hey Via;

I get that. Trees can be mesmerizing while staring at them and releasing filled up thoughts without getting hung up on their leaf, branch or root.
šŸ˜Ž lol!

1. The Leaf people
2. The Branch people
3. The Root people
LEAF PEOPLE:
BRANCH PEOPLE:
ROOT PEOPLE:
May be a doodle of tree

All reactions:

Hello forgiven;

I enjoyed reading your good thread, Three types of people in your life. It brings to mind the 4 soils in Matthew 13, Mark 4 and Luke 8 that represents 4 types of people.

At one time or another we were once a leaf, branch, root, hard path, rocky and thorny but we all have the opportunity to arrive at being a good soil.

How do we know? Itā€™s important to ask the Lord constantly to help us examine ourselves.

God bless you, brother.

Back