4 Invitations to Windows Live Messenger beta

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
4 Invitations to Windows Live Messenger beta

I have 4 Invitations to Windows Live Messenger beta. Its very similar to msn messenger. I had the invites for sometime n i thought i might just give it.

First 4 replies gets it. :-D

What it is

Windows Live™ Messenger will be the next-generation MSN Messenger. It will have everything you already love about Messenger—your contact list, emoticons, and instant access to your friends via text, voice, and video—plus new ways to connect and share documents with almost magical ease. As always, it will be free to download Messenger and use most of its features.

What you will be able to do with it

• Send all your familiar winks and emoticons, plus some cool new ones • Have real-time text, video and voice conversations* • Call your friends’ mobile or land-line telephones by signing up for MCI Web Calling to make affordable domestic and international calls • Easily share documents of all kinds with Sharing Folders • Make free PC-to-PC calls with other Messenger users

*Both parties must have compatible Web cams, microphones, and speakers.

System Requirements

• Multimedia PC • Pentium 233 MHz process (500 MHz recommended) • Microsoft Windows XP • Minimum 128 MB of RAM (256 MB recommended) • Up to 50 MB of hard disk space for installation, 15 MB to run the program. • Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 SP1 or later must be installed on your computer, though it does not need to be your default. • Minimum 800 x 600 screen resolution

opppssss... nevermind... see that it is already freely available..... or at least I think they are the same two things......

blessings,
Ken

Back