"60 Minutes" on Sun 5-16-21

It seems that the USA government has finally admitted that there are flying objects in the sky, and in space, that we don't know what they are. This topic is of interest to me because I saw 3 of them in 1967 when I was 15. For years, this disturbed my faith in God but I finally resolved it, in my mind, and this is what I want to share.

Okay, so something is coming here and the gov. doesn't know who or what, but we who believe the Bible have a good idea. First of all, I don't know whether angels, or other spiritual beings are mortal or immortal, I used to think they were immortal, like God Himself, but that doesn't matter. Except to say I don't think these visitors from other places, are the same kind of mortal we are. Dr. Michael S. Heiser speaks a lot about the other spirit beings, in the Bible, and in the Heavenly realms, and in the divine council that is mentioned in many places in the OT and the NT as well. They are in the Bible for everyone to read about, but since it's confusing and scary, many people ignore these verses. But now the gov. admits there's something here. I think some are good or Holy, while others are bad, or evil.
Back in 1950's thru the 70's, and maybe the 80's, it was easy to see why they won't land or appear in public. We would have shot at them. But for the last 30 yrs most of us would have tried to speak to them. But they still won't show themselves. There are stories about where they did show themselves and when the did, evil follows.
I don't think these are typical aliens, as per Star Trek or other sci-fi shows, but they are aliens because they don't originate on earth. And why can't it be true that these spirit beings need to use machines when they take physical form and come to earth, I say they do. Lots of spirit beings appear in the Bible and they don't have wings, as in paintings. Usually they appear as mostly human-like except many times they glow or shine bright white. For example, in the NT when Jesus was transformed on the mountain, or when the 2 angels appeared in the empty tomb of Jesus. Spirit beings on earth never have wings.
I've known something has been coming here in 1967. Finally our gov. has admitted it. I wonder how long it will take for the good ones to show themselves. I believe this will be up to our God.

It seems that the USA government has finally admitted that there are flying objects in the sky, and in space, that we don't know what they are. This topic is of interest to me because I saw 3 of them in 1967 when I was 15. For years, this disturbed my faith in God but I finally resolved it, in my mind, and this is what I want to share.

Okay, so something is coming here and the gov. doesn't know who or what, but we who believe the Bible have a good idea. First of all, I don't know whether angels, or other spiritual beings are mortal or immortal, I used to think they were immortal, like God Himself, but that doesn't matter. Except to say I don't think these visitors from other places, are the same kind of mortal we are. Dr. Michael S. Heiser speaks a lot about the other spirit beings, in the Bible, and in the Heavenly realms, and in the divine council that is mentioned in many places in the OT and the NT as well. They are in the Bible for everyone to read about, but since it's confusing and scary, many people ignore these verses. But now the gov. admits there's something here. I think some are good or Holy, while others are bad, or evil.
Back in 1950's thru the 70's, and maybe the 80's, it was easy to see why they won't land or appear in public. We would have shot at them. But for the last 30 yrs most of us would have tried to speak to them. But they still won't show themselves. There are stories about where they did show themselves and when the did, evil follows.
I don't think these are typical aliens, as per Star Trek or other sci-fi shows, but they are aliens because they don't originate on earth. And why can't it be true that these spirit beings need to use machines when they take physical form and come to earth, I say they do. Lots of spirit beings appear in the Bible and they don't have wings, as in paintings. Usually they appear as mostly human-like except many times they glow or shine bright white. For example, in the NT when Jesus was transformed on the mountain, or when the 2 angels appeared in the empty tomb of Jesus. Spirit beings on earth never have wings.
I've known something has been coming here in 1967. Finally our gov. has admitted it. I wonder how long it will take for the good ones to show themselves. I believe this will be up to our God.
Think that vast majority of Ufos are weather, meteors, birds, mirages, but there are some that do indeed seem to be demonic in origin!

Hello John. T.;

First of all, I believe you witnessed UFOs in 1967. I don't believe you would fabricate this and I say this from my position and faith as a man of God.

I believe our God is the Creator of the Heavens, Universe, Earth and every creation. Who am I to limit God from another being existing somewhere in the universe when in fact none of us are experts, only God and His blueprint.

From a human point of rationale, since the 16th century humans have witnessed sightings and (slips of information) from government officials.

I personally cannot prove these UFOs are real beings from Avatar. But I will say, by God's decision, other beings can exist somewhere in the universe. I'm not going to conveniently use the Bible to thwart off this possibility, only point out that God is so much higher than His followers and humans and knows better.

On a good note, these aliens may be a higher intelligence and after all these sightings could be the reason they haven't shown aggression to humans or the Earth. Afterall, if they do exist, wouldn't they be God's creation, so should we fear?

I heard about this UFO thing on CBS (but didn't watch it) and caught the segment on Fox News.

God bless you, John, and thank you for sharing.

Hello John. T.;

First of all, I believe you witnessed UFOs in 1967. I don't believe you would fabricate this and I say this from my position and faith as a man of God.

I believe our God is the Creator of the Heavens, Universe, Earth and every creation. Who am I to limit God from another being existing somewhere in the universe when in fact none of us are experts, only God and His blueprint.

From a human point of rationale, since the 16th century humans have witnessed sightings and (slips of information) from government officials.

I personally cannot prove these UFOs are real beings from Avatar. But I will say, by God's decision, other beings can exist somewhere in the universe. I'm not going to conveniently use the Bible to thwart off this possibility, only point out that God is so much higher than His followers and humans and knows better.

On a good note, these aliens may be a higher intelligence and after all these sightings could be the reason they haven't shown aggression to humans or the Earth. Afterall, if they do exist, wouldn't they be God's creation, so should we fear?

I heard about this UFO thing on CBS (but didn't watch it) and caught the segment on Fox News.

God bless you, John, and thank you for sharing.
Think that John Keel stumbled unto what the intelligence is behind the Ufos by accident, as he found out that reports of mankind being visted by "others" went back thousands of years, and that demons and other supernatural entities would seem to be the ones interacting with us!
So many people are claiming abductions and visitations past few years, and interesting that the "aliens" always seem to be presenting themselves as our saviors, and never mentioned God or Jesus!

Think that John Keel stumbled unto what the intelligence is behind the Ufos by accident, as he found out that reports of mankind being visted by "others" went back thousands of years, and that demons and other supernatural entities would seem to be the ones interacting with us!
So many people are claiming abductions and visitations past few years, and interesting that the "aliens" always seem to be presenting themselves as our saviors, and never mentioned God or Jesus!

Hello YeshuaFan;

Good point! I totally forgot about the people claiming they were abducted. Question. Are these abductees the ones saying that the aliens they encountered seem to present themselves as our saviors without mentioning our God and Jesus?

Hello YeshuaFan;

Good point! I totally forgot about the people claiming they were abducted. Question. Are these abductees the ones saying that the aliens they encountered seem to present themselves as our saviors without mentioning our God and Jesus?
Yes, as there are essentially NO reports of such from true Christians, and there are reports that even persons not saved at the time but remembering something from church or bible speaking the name of jesus and that caused abductions to cease!

Hello YeshuaFan;

Seems that those "others" have been around since pre history, as all culture in history report some flying craft, and meeting "gods/devils etc"

Bob,
Whatever I saw was real. There was 3 of them, and either 1 or 2, seemed to be chasing the other (s), I forget after all these yrs. They were quite high up, bc when there was a cloud covering I couldn't see them. This went on for 2 weeks and then I never saw them again. I think they're all heavenly beings, and some obey God, others don't. That's nothing new, that started after the fall of Lucifer. Or at the latest, after the events of Psalm 82. That Psalm baffled me over a year. It disturbed me so much I put it on my home page. I didn't want to say part of God's Word is false, so I concluded I need more information to understand it. Part of that came from understanding the word Elohim better. I had learned that Elohim means God but that's wrong. It can be used to mean god, but it really means "spirit being" or entity. So yes God is an Elohim but He's a 1 in kind Elohim. There are no other elohim just like Him. But we all know that. So when Psalm 82 speaks of gods it means other spirit beings. A yr or 2 later I heard of Michael Heiser. Ironically it was Psalm 82 that got Dr. Heiser to where he is today. He also refused to say some of God's word is false. But unlike myself, Heiser has PhD's in several ancient languages.

Therefore, if we consider these elohim's to be aliens (and why not, they don't originate on earth) then we've known aliens have been coming here since after the flood, maybe even before.
I know they are real bc I saw them.
Oh, although they were higher than the clouds they weren't millions of miles away. They were close enough to reflect the moon's light, or perhaps the sun's light. It was always night when I saw these 3 things. They were moving too fast to be anything from earth, especially since it was 1967. They also flew in curves or almost circles. Occasionally 1 seemed to disappear in one spot and reappear in another spot, not very far away. How could they do that? Did they turn invisible for several seconds. It took me 20 to 30 yrs to realize they were moving to a spot where they didn't reflect any light, but then they moved back where they did. As I said this went on roughly 2 weeks and I never saw them again.
The objects the pilots saw on 60 Minutes also moved so fast as to seemingly disappear and then reappear in another spot. What interested me is our government finally believes this. Now they want to know what they are. They might be dangerous. I believe some are. The others obey God.

Since there is no message that attends these possible visitations, I'm not particularly moved by them.

2 Thessalonians 2:9 (KJV) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Since there is no message that attends these possible visitations, I'm not particularly moved by them.

2 Thessalonians 2:9 (KJV) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
Think that the 'aliens" involved in abductions and close encounters are demons!

Think that the 'aliens" involved in abductions and close encounters are demons!
I stopped watching reports on abductions for 2 reasons. One because they were all negative. But two that was back in my atheist days and I wanted to believe the aliens were good guys who just wouldn't land because they didn't want us shooting at them. (as per in the original B&W movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still). I had 5 or 6 atheist yrs in my 20's. This is another interesting, albeit, very long story. A short version is I grew up Catholic, but being unsatisfied with it, gave it up at 18. I was then a science based atheist. It's interesting that today science points towards God. Many have given up on evolution theory because even our little solar system seems to have been created too perfect for coincidence to be responsible so that earth can support life. I suppose the main reason billionaires are willing to spend money to send a ship to Mars is to prove whether life ever existed there. I seriously doubt it, and if there was once life, it couldn't have been like any life we're familiar with. Unless maybe it was microscopic life, but I even doubt that.
I'm also fascinated when I consider the giant planets, like Jupiter, were probably put there to attract large meteors so they wouldn't hit earth. Even the moon is like our last line of defense. And without the moon we'd have no tides. No one had put this all together when I was young. Today, the idea of intelligent creation makes the kind of sense evolution once did.
So after several yrs of being an atheist God starting knocking at my door. He wanted me to voluntarily go to Him so He kept providing hints. The best story was how I received my 1st Bible. I can't prove this, of course, but I think an angel handed it to me. The guy looked human but he was odd looking. I was so dumb back then I didn't know there were modern day translations. I only knew of the KJV and to this day I don't understand Old English. The KJV is very nice and poetic sounding, but to understand the words I use the NIV. It's also because the NIV is what was handed to me. This was the late 1970's and the NIV was brand new. I used to read it on the train, to and from work. I always expected people to make fun of me but not 1 person ever said a word. And I didn't hide it. Most people read the paper but I read my Bible.
Eventually I joined a church, but it wasn't such a good church. We had awesome worship services, the best I was ever a part of. But the man who started these churches was a false prophet and eventually they fell apart. I wish I had written a book when I was younger, I could have called it, "How God called me", or whatever the publisher would have insisted upon. I used to think it was a boring story but many people have told me it's not.

Now that the gov. has admitted UFO's are real, and wants to know what they are, I hate to think of all the false stories that are going to come out. Since I think many are basically evil spirits I'm sure they are going to use this opportunity to spread good sounding lies about themselves. We true believers are going to have to refute these stories, once we hear what they are. I'm sure they're going to be different than the lies we're accustomed to refuting. I'm an old guy so it probably won't be my problem, but you young folk better brush up on scripture, New & Old Testaments.

I hope some of you are enjoying this thread. I'm enjoying writing it.
Btw, who is John Keel? I'm not up on current events. I take it he said something profound concerning unidentified objects in the sky.

What abductions? Of those who escaped Metro or skipped their meds?
The people who claimed to have had experiences with aliens go back several decades, and think those who had actual experiences to me would have been encountering demons, and much of what happened was all in their minds!

I stopped watching reports on abductions for 2 reasons. One because they were all negative. But two that was back in my atheist days and I wanted to believe the aliens were good guys who just wouldn't land because they didn't want us shooting at them. (as per in the original B&W movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still). I had 5 or 6 atheist yrs in my 20's. This is another interesting, albeit, very long story. A short version is I grew up Catholic, but being unsatisfied with it, gave it up at 18. I was then a science based atheist. It's interesting that today science points towards God. Many have given up on evolution theory because even our little solar system seems to have been created too perfect for coincidence to be responsible so that earth can support life. I suppose the main reason billionaires are willing to spend money to send a ship to Mars is to prove whether life ever existed there. I seriously doubt it, and if there was once life, it couldn't have been like any life we're familiar with. Unless maybe it was microscopic life, but I even doubt that.
I'm also fascinated when I consider the giant planets, like Jupiter, were probably put there to attract large meteors so they wouldn't hit earth. Even the moon is like our last line of defense. And without the moon we'd have no tides. No one had put this all together when I was young. Today, the idea of intelligent creation makes the kind of sense evolution once did.
So after several yrs of being an atheist God starting knocking at my door. He wanted me to voluntarily go to Him so He kept providing hints. The best story was how I received my 1st Bible. I can't prove this, of course, but I think an angel handed it to me. The guy looked human but he was odd looking. I was so dumb back then I didn't know there were modern day translations. I only knew of the KJV and to this day I don't understand Old English. The KJV is very nice and poetic sounding, but to understand the words I use the NIV. It's also because the NIV is what was handed to me. This was the late 1970's and the NIV was brand new. I used to read it on the train, to and from work. I always expected people to make fun of me but not 1 person ever said a word. And I didn't hide it. Most people read the paper but I read my Bible.
Eventually I joined a church, but it wasn't such a good church. We had awesome worship services, the best I was ever a part of. But the man who started these churches was a false prophet and eventually they fell apart. I wish I had written a book when I was younger, I could have called it, "How God called me", or whatever the publisher would have insisted upon. I used to think it was a boring story but many people have told me it's not.

Now that the gov. has admitted UFO's are real, and wants to know what they are, I hate to think of all the false stories that are going to come out. Since I think many are basically evil spirits I'm sure they are going to use this opportunity to spread good sounding lies about themselves. We true believers are going to have to refute these stories, once we hear what they are. I'm sure they're going to be different than the lies we're accustomed to refuting. I'm an old guy so it probably won't be my problem, but you young folk better brush up on scripture, New & Old Testaments.

I hope some of you are enjoying this thread. I'm enjoying writing it.
Btw, who is John Keel? I'm not up on current events. I take it he said something profound concerning unidentified objects in the sky.
John Keel was perhaps the greatest investigator of Ufo and paranormal activity of modern times, as while he did finally get to see that there was a tie in between the occult ans Ufos, he just refused to accept theat there was a God and that jesus is Lord!
His book Operation Trojan Horse explained it best....

The people who claimed to have had experiences with aliens go back several decades, and think those who had actual experiences to me would have been encountering demons, and much of what happened was all in their minds!
ok, I thought you were speaking of actual abductions, not just claims.

So you mean where evil spirits drive a person out of their mind rather than a physical abduction?
Or are you saying that evil spirits can physically abduct a person??
Think that demonic forces can make it appear to a lost person as if it was really happening, as in placing them into a vision/trace like state!

Well the US government doesn't know EVERYTHING. They are not in charge of the entire universe. Anything foreign to them from outside their country is always classed as 'alien' anyway. Even people.

I was watching this dvd called 'British Garden Revival' and it was so funny cos the presenter was like 'we need to revive British Gardens to protect them from foreign invaders' as if there were plants or gardens that weren't British trying to take over, also forgetting the fact that the Brits INVADED other countries and took their plants as well.

So hypocritical.

Back