7 Things To Stop Doing On Facebook

Its so obvious when its spelled out for you like that .....some of the things that you might put in your status as a passing comment could give away so much.

Thanks for the insightful link Dusty

Its so obvious when its spelled out for you like that .....some of the things that you might put in your status as a passing comment could give away so much.

Thanks for the insightful link Dusty

Your welcome Natty and when I learn something as important as that , I like to pass on to others ... Blessings .

This is some VERY IMPORTANT information that ALL Facebookers need to adhere to.

My niece had her account hacked into and whoever did the hacking used her account to sent out a virus to all her friends via some sort of video. Thankfully I was able to correct mine before it did any damage.

love09.gif

I use facebook every once in a while. Not many people that i know on it... So i don't know. It just kind of sits there. I guess I could re-work a few things in it...

Well Phil, when I first got introduced to facebook, I looked for old school buddies and found quite alot of them..one person I kinda knew in school I never clicked with but since I found her on there, we have become pretty good friends.

Well Phil, when I first got introduced to facebook, I looked for old school buddies and found quite alot of them..one person I kinda knew in school I never clicked with but since I found her on there, we have become pretty good friends.

Facebook brings out the best in everyone. :)

I have read several law enforcement articles and they have all said that F.B. its a very dangerous and evil weapon towards people.I have already heard of over a dozen marriages destroyed by f.b. because so many people cant let go of their past.I found it incredible how many adults I know want to know what their ex boy friends or girl friends are doing from high school.I personalley feel many christians have forgotten what happened to lots wife when she looked back at Sodom and gomorrah,she became a pillar of salt.I cant figure out why so many christians like to look back at the old days before they got saved?God is so beutiful,awesome,wonderful,great and powerful why would any one look back when they have all they need now?

Back