7 ways to worship God in spirit and truth

But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship Him that way.” –John 4:23

Worship is a powerful spiritual exercise in any believer’s life. It played a vital role in the Israelites’ winning their first battle after entering the Promise Land (Joshua 6). It was instrumental in Paul and Silas’ release from prison (Acts 16:24-26). It reflected the thanksgiving and heartfelt praise of God’s people throughout all 150 psalms, repeatedly allowing them to express their nagging fears, their miraculous feats and their enduring faith in Him. These examples and more show just what can happen when God’s people worship Him “in spirit and in truth.”

What Does Worshiping ‘in Truth’ Mean?
“Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ” (Colossians 2:8, NKJV).

The first step in understanding how to worship is recognizing whom to worship. We worship the Father in spirit and in truth (John 4:23). When we worship in truth, we don’t worship empty philosophies that come from the world’s way of thinking (Colossians 2:8). Instead, we focus on the message and the truth of Jesus Christ. “Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom he gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts” (Colossians 3:16).

Man’s way of thinking is not God’s way of thinking (Isaiah 55:8). In order to worship in truth, we must know the truth, which is found in the Bible. We must continually renew our minds to the Word of God by spending time studying every day (Romans 12:2). When our minds are renewed to what He says is truth (and not the world), we will be able to come to Him and worship Him in spirit and in truth.

Why Preparing for Worship Is Important
“Well, my brothers and sisters, let’s summarize. When you meet together, one will sing, another will teach, another will tell some special revelation God has given, one will speak in tongues, and another will interpret what is said. But everything that is done must strengthen all of you” (1 Corinthians 14:26).

The beauty of worship occurs in community with other like-minded believers. There is a depth and strength that comes when believers join together in worship, much like the Israelites did around Jericho and like Paul and Silas did in prison. In 1 Corinthians 14:26, Paul explains aspects of orderly worship. While orderly worship is not the immediate topic here, this scripture shows the importance of preparing for worship. The one singing needs to select the song, practice and prepare his or her heart before the service begins. Likewise, the one teaching needs to prepare to receive and deliver the message before the service.

The responsibility to prepare for worship doesn’t just fall to the worship team and the pastor. We should all come to the house of worship prepared—whether you are singing, teaching, preaching, speaking, prophesying, serving or receiving. Sunday worship is not a time to be entertained and expecting to be served, but it’s a time when God’s children gather to give Him honor and praise and to be strengthened.

So, how do you prepare for worship on Sunday? You prepare by getting your heart ready. Use the night before or early morning before the service to seek the Lord by practicing private worship, reading the Bible and praying. Fix your thoughts on the truth of Jesus and all He has done for you. Pray for the service and ask the Lord to help you receive from Him. You may even want to set aside a special time in your schedule to prepare for weekly worship.

7 Ways to Express Worship

For some, expressing themselves in worship can be uncomfortable, especially if they are new Christians. You go to some churches, and the congregation never stands up. They don’t sing, but they just sit and listen to the worship music. Others may sing but they don’t play instruments. Still others will be waving their hands, shouting and running around as the band plays every kind of instrument. Which way to worship is correct?

Well, the Bible outlines seven different types of worship, and they are all appropriate, with each having its place. Let’s examine them:

• Barak–To kneel, to bless God, to bow down
“He will rescue the poor when they cry to him; he will help the oppressed, who have no one to defend them…. Long live the king! May the gold of Sheba be given to him,
may the people always pray for him and bless him all day long.” –Psalm 72:12-15

Barak means to bow down to, or kneel before, the Lord. It communicates that the Lord holds a place of importance and helps us remember just how great He is. Barak is not done out of a begging attitude but rather an expectant attitude, because the Lord is more than willing and able to move on our behalf.

• Halal–To be clear, to shine, to boast, to show, to rave, to celebrate, to be clamorously foolish
“David appointed the following Levites to lead the people in worship before the Ark of the Lord—to invoke his blessings, to give thanks, and to praise the Lord, the God of Israel.” –1 Chronicles 16:4

Halal appears more than 110 times in the Old Testament. It translates as to shine, boast, rave about, celebrate or even to be clamorously foolish. Can you imagine a more wondrous noise raving about about all the Lord is and all He has done?

• Shabach–To shout loudly, to command
“Come, everyone! Clap your hands! Shout to God with joyful praise!” –Psalm 47:1

Shabach means to shout loudly or command. Of course, it isn’t simply about being loud. Its focus is to worship the Lord with one’s whole being.

Jesus-Name-Above-Every-Name-

• Tehillah–To sing praises, singing out of the spirit spontaneously
“But you are holy, O You Who dwell in [the holy place where] the praises of Israel [are offered].” –Psalm 22:3, AMPC

Tehillah means to sing unrehearsed, unplanned praises to the Lord. It can include adding words to an existing song or even singing in the spirit to the Lord.

• Towdah–Extending hands, acting out of thanksgiving for what has or will be done
“But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me. If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God.” –Psalm 50:23

Towdah is a type of worship that includes extending your hands or raising them in thanksgiving for something that has been done or will be done.

• Yadah– Extending the hands vigourously
“After consulting the people, the king appointed singers to walk ahead of the army, singing to the Lord and praising him for his holy splendor. This is what they sang: ‘Give thanks to the Lord; his faithful love endures forever!’”
–2 Chronicles 20:21

Yadah means to extend your hands vigorously as in complete surrender.

• Zamar – To touch the strings, to make music with instruments, mostly rejoicing
“Praise him with a blast of the ram’s horn; praise him with the lyre and harp! Praise him with the tambourine and dancing; praise him with strings and flutes! Praise him with a clash of cymbals; praise him with loud clanging cymbals. Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord! Praise the Lord!” –Psalm 150:3-6

Zamar means to touch the strings. It involves rejoicing and making music to the Lord.

Allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you about the seven ways to worship in spirit and in truth. How can you incorporate them into your personal and corporate worship? Remember, praising God is to be on our lips, or spoken (Isaiah 57:19), and we are to do it continually as a sacrifice (Hebrews 13:15). God promises that when we praise and worship Him, He inhabits those praises (Psalm 22:3), and it gives us strength to defeat our enemy (Psalm 8:2).

For an even deeper study into the seven types of worship, check out the 7 Types of Worship Bible Study. Enjoy a deeper experience as you enter the Lord’s presence in spirit and in truth

© 1997 - 2017 Eagle Mountain International Church Inc. Aka Kenneth Copeland Ministries. All Rights Reserved

As Jim and I have been listening to a series called in the spirit, we have realized that clapping for God, when the Holy Spirit is manifesting in the worship is liken unto Him as bringing brass to Him instead of gold. Its not bringing the proper reverance unto God that He deserves. For clapping in applause is for men, and not good enough for God.

Raising our hands in worship, and an attitude of the heart that says I worship, bow down and honor you is bringing the gold to the temple and not brass. It's bringing our best and giving Him the honor that is respectfully due His name. We do this for God, but is way to much to use towards any man. For the only one we worship is God, not man.

I just thought I would share this with you all... because I know that we all desire to bring God our best and proper worship of Him, that does not shoo away or offend the Holy Spirit when we are trying so hard to usher Him in with our praise.

God bless you all abundantly!

As Jim and I have been listening to a series called in the spirit, we have realized that clapping for God, when the Holy Spirit is manifesting in the worship is liken unto Him as bringing brass to Him instead of gold. Its not bringing the proper reverance unto God that He deserves. For clapping in applause is for men, and not good enough for God.

Raising our hands in worship, and an attitude of the heart that says I worship, bow down and honor you is bringing the gold to the temple and not brass. It's bringing our best and giving Him the honor that is respectfully due His name. We do this for God, but is way to much to use towards any man. For the only one we worship is God, not man.

I just thought I would share this with you all... because I know that we all desire to bring God our best and proper worship of Him, that does not shoo away or offend the Holy Spirit when we are trying so hard to usher Him in with our praise.

God bless you all abundantly!
amen

just a question:
scripture says clap your hands all ye people shout unto God with a voice of triumph - Psalms 47:1

when would this type of thing be appropriate?

thank you for this awesome thread

amen

just a question:
scripture says clap your hands all ye people shout unto God with a voice of triumph - Psalms 47:1

when would this type of thing be appropriate?

thank you for this awesome thread

Would you lift your hands and praise your team for a good play?
No its to much for a man.

So clapping your hands like you do for man is not enough for God.

The Psalm was written to the minstrel team leader. There is a time for clapping with the music but not as an offering unto God.

Example......let's give God a big clap offering..... that's what you do unto man.

Scripture says God is Spirit and we need to worship God in the Spirit.
That's raising your hands and worshipping in the Spirit.

Would you lift your hands and praise your team for a good play?
No its to much for a man.

So clapping your hands like you do for man is not enough for God.

The Psalm was written to the minstrel team leader. There is a time for clapping with the music but not as an offering unto God.

Example......let's give God a big clap offering..... that's what you do unto man.

Scripture says God is Spirit and we need to worship God in the Spirit.
That's raising your hands and worshipping in the Spirit.

I know this thread is a month old now, but I am enjoying scrolling through, and this one is making me think about how I worship and all the different styles of worship I have seen.

I get what you mean about clapping being inappropriate for the Most Holy God, but I have some additional thoughts that brings up:

First, all human action outside of the Spirit is unworthy and quite frankly insulting to God. It's just like trying to do good works to please him by using our human understanding and power. God is pretty clear that doesn't please him.

But, what does please him is worship in the spirit. I attend an Evangelical church and worship there is more lively than many other churches I've been to. Last Sunday, the lead pastor was preaching Unity of the Church through the story of Jonah. When the sermon got to the part where God converted the people of Ninevah after their ruthless persecution of the Israelites, and Jonah's anger about this because of his desire for revenge, and he started speaking about THE AMAZING CHARACTER OF OUR RIGHTEOUS GOD for putting Jonah in his place, my gut reaction was to stand up and clap vigorously!! "Yes God!!!"

This is obviously a different kind of clapping than a round of applause. It also brings me back to thinking about idols. For me personally, I've always had to be careful about how I respond to music. If I were seeing my favorite band perform and they were totally rocking out a favorite song of mine, I might respond with a similar reaction. But that just means I'm giving that place in my heart, that highest level of focus, satisfaction, awe, even ecstacy to a human creation, and that's something that should be reserved for the Creator.

Sorry this got long, but I'd love to hear your thoughts if you're so inclined.

THE AMAZING CHARACTER OF OUR RIGHTEOUS GOD for putting Jonah in his place, my gut reaction was to stand up and clap vigorously!! "Yes God!!!"

This is obviously a different kind of clapping than a round of applause. It also brings me back to thinking about idols.

Greetings,
It's only different because you want it to be different. The only thing that changed was the reason for the clapping. The action of clapping or applause which is what it is, stayed the same.

This is why human reasoning or understanding will not ever flow within the Spirit of God.

Have a very Blessed weekend
Blessings
FCJ

Greetings,
It's only different because you want it to be different. The only thing that changed was the reason for the clapping. The action of clapping or applause which is what it is, stayed the same.

This is why human reasoning or understanding will not ever flow within the Spirit of God.

Have a very Blessed weekend
Blessings
FCJ
Can't say I fully understand what you mean here, except for the last statement which is an undeniably humbling truth. Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Love in Christ

and he started speaking about THE AMAZING CHARACTER OF OUR RIGHTEOUS GOD for putting Jonah in his place, my gut reaction was to stand up and clap vigorously!! "Yes God!!!"

Ya know in thinking about what you wrote in this quote... it seems as if your judging Jonah or rejoicing in His getting disciplined/corrected. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Which is contrary to walking in love. For love does not rejoice in other people's sins (1 Corinthians 13:6 cjb).

I for one would not want to be in the place where people were clapping or cheering God on because He was disciplining me. I praise God for His unmatchless grace (treating you and me as if sin never happened) which came because of Christ.

Even in the story of Jonah we can see Gods grace If we choose to. Their system of discipline and getting into heaven (Abrahams bosom) was way different than we have today. And yet God gracefully corrected Jonah and showed him his error, before he could get out to far. That's what we should be seeing and rejoicing over :)

Thank you for writing and responding. It helped me to see God's grace towards Jonah in a greater light. And for that i am truly grateful

God bless you abundantly with grace and peace

Can't say I fully understand what you mean here, except for the last statement which is an undeniably humbling truth. Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Love in Christ

He was going off of your statement about this desire to clap being different than a round of applause. But in all honesty... was it really? From our understanding It seems to be different to you because you desire it to be. Unless that was not what you were trying to say? Which would change the whole conversation... lol

Blessings

Ya know in thinking about what you wrote in this quote... it seems as if your judging Jonah or rejoicing in His getting disciplined/corrected. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Which is contrary to walking in love. For love does not rejoice in other people's sins (1 Corinthians 13:6 cjb).

I for one would not want to be in the place where people were clapping or cheering God on because He was disciplining me. I praise God for His unmatchless grace (treating you and me as if sin never happened) which came because of Christ.

Even in the story of Jonah we can see Gods grace If we choose to. Their system of discipline and getting into heaven (Abrahams bosom) was way different than we have today. And yet God gracefully corrected Jonah and showed him his error, before he could get out to far. That's what we should be seeing and rejoicing over :)

Thank you for writing and responding. It helped me to see God's grace towards Jonah in a greater light. And for that i am truly grateful

God bless you abundantly with grace and peace
Yeah no I think my reaction of joy was in the character of God's mercy to all kinds of sinners, the violent racist kind and the self righteous rebellious kind) and also in his desire and power to overcome the sins of all parties involved to work to the good of everyone. Like Jonah was hesitant and afraid and probably feeling a little wrathful in his heart toward the Ninevites. I relate to that kind of sin, and felt so grateful to be serving a God who can use someone who isn't perfect and then continue to refine them. I felt both corrected and encouraged through the message and just overall blown away by God's sovereign power and boundless grace.

However! I was thinking more about the clapping thing on my drive to work, and I think the point of FCJ's original post is taking root in my heart. There are ways I would *never* use to give "praise" to a human, and that's a really great distinction to be made.

He was going off of your statement about this desire to clap being different than a round of applause. But in all honesty... was it really? From our understanding It seems to be different to you because you desire it to be. Unless that was not what you were trying to say? Which would change the whole conversation... lol

Blessings
I dunno I think of a round of applause as a social and demure, often semi-obligatory or expected, way of showing public appreciation for a performance. This is why I really struggled in churches where there was applause after worship band's songs. It struck me as wrong immediately. The knee-jerk reaction of jumping up and clapping with joy reminds me more of a child who squeals and claps in delight. That's the distinction I was feeling.

Yeah no I think my reaction of joy was in the character of God's mercy to all kinds of sinners, the violent racist kind and the self righteous rebellious kind) and also in his desire and power to overcome the sins of all parties involved to work to the good of everyone. Like Jonah was hesitant and afraid and probably feeling a little wrathful in his heart toward the Ninevites. I relate to that kind of sin, and felt so grateful to be serving a God who can use someone who isn't perfect and then continue to refine them. I felt both corrected and encouraged through the message and just overall blown away by God's sovereign power and boundless grace.

However! I was thinking more about the clapping thing on my drive to work, and I think the point of FCJ's original post is taking root in my heart. There are ways I would *never* use to give "praise" to a human, and that's a really great distinction to be made.

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain and go deeper into your thinking. I fully agree with you about how wonderful God and His grace really is, and what an honor (humbling honor) to know that He still uses us despite ourselves, and our goofs.
Good thoughts for sure :)
Blessings

I dunno I think of a round of applause as a social and demure, often semi-obligatory or expected, way of showing public appreciation for a performance. This is why I really struggled in churches where there was applause after worship band's songs. It struck me as wrong immediately. The knee-jerk reaction of jumping up and clapping with joy reminds me more of a child who squeals and claps in delight. That's the distinction I was feeling.

I know for me it is definitely a challenge sometimes to raise my hands in honor/worship/appreciation to God instead of clapping. For we all are so used to clapping in response to something good we heard, or agree with.

I find myself sometimes clapping along to the music and even though I know it's different than what you were referring to, it does kind of make one feel like a kid again.. and full of joy :)

Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim I really appreciate you taking the time to engage with me patiently in this discussion. Helped me examine my heart to talk it out <3
We really are Blessed to have you here! And that is what church family should be for.... to help each other have a better more close walk with the Lord. And to encourage one another to strive towards His truth, what's Him and in His Word and what's just mens ideas :)

Blessings and huggs

We really are Blessed to have you here! And that is what church family should be for.... to help each other have a better more close walk with the Lord. And to encourage one another to strive towards His truth, what's Him and in His Word and what's just mens ideas :)

Blessings and huggs
Blessed to be here! Loving Him so much right now for bringing me to this place and for y'all's faith and obedience. Blessings and hugs back atcha :)

But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship Him that way.” –John 4:23

Worship is a powerful spiritual exercise in any believer’s life. It played a vital role in the Israelites’ winning their first battle after entering the Promise Land (Joshua 6). It was instrumental in Paul and Silas’ release from prison (Acts 16:24-26). It reflected the thanksgiving and heartfelt praise of God’s people throughout all 150 psalms, repeatedly allowing them to express their nagging fears, their miraculous feats and their enduring faith in Him. These examples and more show just what can happen when God’s people worship Him “in spirit and in truth.”

What Does Worshiping ‘in Truth’ Mean?
“Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ” (Colossians 2:8, NKJV).

The first step in understanding how to worship is recognizing whom to worship. We worship the Father in spirit and in truth (John 4:23). When we worship in truth, we don’t worship empty philosophies that come from the world’s way of thinking (Colossians 2:8). Instead, we focus on the message and the truth of Jesus Christ. “Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom he gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts” (Colossians 3:16).

Man’s way of thinking is not God’s way of thinking (Isaiah 55:8). In order to worship in truth, we must know the truth, which is found in the Bible. We must continually renew our minds to the Word of God by spending time studying every day (Romans 12:2). When our minds are renewed to what He says is truth (and not the world), we will be able to come to Him and worship Him in spirit and in truth.

Why Preparing for Worship Is Important
“Well, my brothers and sisters, let’s summarize. When you meet together, one will sing, another will teach, another will tell some special revelation God has given, one will speak in tongues, and another will interpret what is said. But everything that is done must strengthen all of you” (1 Corinthians 14:26).

The beauty of worship occurs in community with other like-minded believers. There is a depth and strength that comes when believers join together in worship, much like the Israelites did around Jericho and like Paul and Silas did in prison. In 1 Corinthians 14:26, Paul explains aspects of orderly worship. While orderly worship is not the immediate topic here, this scripture shows the importance of preparing for worship. The one singing needs to select the song, practice and prepare his or her heart before the service begins. Likewise, the one teaching needs to prepare to receive and deliver the message before the service.

The responsibility to prepare for worship doesn’t just fall to the worship team and the pastor. We should all come to the house of worship prepared—whether you are singing, teaching, preaching, speaking, prophesying, serving or receiving. Sunday worship is not a time to be entertained and expecting to be served, but it’s a time when God’s children gather to give Him honor and praise and to be strengthened.

So, how do you prepare for worship on Sunday? You prepare by getting your heart ready. Use the night before or early morning before the service to seek the Lord by practicing private worship, reading the Bible and praying. Fix your thoughts on the truth of Jesus and all He has done for you. Pray for the service and ask the Lord to help you receive from Him. You may even want to set aside a special time in your schedule to prepare for weekly worship.

7 Ways to Express Worship

For some, expressing themselves in worship can be uncomfortable, especially if they are new Christians. You go to some churches, and the congregation never stands up. They don’t sing, but they just sit and listen to the worship music. Others may sing but they don’t play instruments. Still others will be waving their hands, shouting and running around as the band plays every kind of instrument. Which way to worship is correct?

Well, the Bible outlines seven different types of worship, and they are all appropriate, with each having its place. Let’s examine them:

• Barak–To kneel, to bless God, to bow down
“He will rescue the poor when they cry to him; he will help the oppressed, who have no one to defend them…. Long live the king! May the gold of Sheba be given to him,
may the people always pray for him and bless him all day long.” –Psalm 72:12-15

Barak means to bow down to, or kneel before, the Lord. It communicates that the Lord holds a place of importance and helps us remember just how great He is. Barak is not done out of a begging attitude but rather an expectant attitude, because the Lord is more than willing and able to move on our behalf.

• Halal–To be clear, to shine, to boast, to show, to rave, to celebrate, to be clamorously foolish
“David appointed the following Levites to lead the people in worship before the Ark of the Lord—to invoke his blessings, to give thanks, and to praise the Lord, the God of Israel.” –1 Chronicles 16:4

Halal appears more than 110 times in the Old Testament. It translates as to shine, boast, rave about, celebrate or even to be clamorously foolish. Can you imagine a more wondrous noise raving about about all the Lord is and all He has done?

• Shabach–To shout loudly, to command
“Come, everyone! Clap your hands! Shout to God with joyful praise!” –Psalm 47:1

Shabach means to shout loudly or command. Of course, it isn’t simply about being loud. Its focus is to worship the Lord with one’s whole being.

Jesus-Name-Above-Every-Name-

• Tehillah–To sing praises, singing out of the spirit spontaneously
“But you are holy, O You Who dwell in [the holy place where] the praises of Israel [are offered].” –Psalm 22:3, AMPC

Tehillah means to sing unrehearsed, unplanned praises to the Lord. It can include adding words to an existing song or even singing in the spirit to the Lord.

• Towdah–Extending hands, acting out of thanksgiving for what has or will be done
“But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me. If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God.” –Psalm 50:23

Towdah is a type of worship that includes extending your hands or raising them in thanksgiving for something that has been done or will be done.

• Yadah– Extending the hands vigourously
“After consulting the people, the king appointed singers to walk ahead of the army, singing to the Lord and praising him for his holy splendor. This is what they sang: ‘Give thanks to the Lord; his faithful love endures forever!’”
–2 Chronicles 20:21

Yadah means to extend your hands vigorously as in complete surrender.

• Zamar – To touch the strings, to make music with instruments, mostly rejoicing
“Praise him with a blast of the ram’s horn; praise him with the lyre and harp! Praise him with the tambourine and dancing; praise him with strings and flutes! Praise him with a clash of cymbals; praise him with loud clanging cymbals. Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord! Praise the Lord!” –Psalm 150:3-6

Zamar means to touch the strings. It involves rejoicing and making music to the Lord.

Allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you about the seven ways to worship in spirit and in truth. How can you incorporate them into your personal and corporate worship? Remember, praising God is to be on our lips, or spoken (Isaiah 57:19), and we are to do it continually as a sacrifice (Hebrews 13:15). God promises that when we praise and worship Him, He inhabits those praises (Psalm 22:3), and it gives us strength to defeat our enemy (Psalm 8:2).

For an even deeper study into the seven types of worship, check out the 7 Types of Worship Bible Study. Enjoy a deeper experience as you enter the Lord’s presence in spirit and in truth

© 1997 - 2017 Eagle Mountain International Church Inc. Aka Kenneth Copeland Ministries. All Rights Reserved
Glad I found this Cturtle. I wonder if you can print these out from here? any idea? i would like to print this and have it for more reading at home tonight..

Good thread.

Well I learned what tehillim is because a friend i know wrote a book about it, she was writing poetry/psalms and doing art for Him. It means praise.

As for clapping, the Bible talks about waving palm fronds and giving hosannas, this is what happened when Jesus entered into Jerusalem, and in psalms the trees 'clapped their hands with joy' meaning the plam fronds were waved. I dont really see much palm fronds being waved in church except for Palm Sunday.

I dont know where the custom came for clapping hands together...? It just seems a bit strange to me when people say give a clap offering?! Unbelievers will undoubtedly think that extremely strange or take it to even mean something else!

In the OT the harvest offerings were always waved before the altar. As in the sheaves of wheat etc.

Back