80% & 90% off at ChristianBooks.com

80% & 90% off at ChristianBooks.com

Here is a link to information on the sale (I don't know how long it will be on) at Christianbook.com - Shop for Christian Books, Bibles, Music, Homeschool Products, Gifts & more. Also, there is a CODE for FREE SHIPPING if you purchase $50 worth. Now if you have any money left from your Christmas shopping, you might have a bit of fun on this site.

LINK: Chat with Vera: Fantastic buys at www.Christianbook.com

I hope this type of post is not out of place here on CFS.

Here is a link to information on the sale (I don't know how long it will be on) at Christianbook.com - Shop for Christian Books, Bibles, Music, Homeschool Products, Gifts & more. Also, there is a CODE for FREE SHIPPING if you purchase $50 worth. Now if you have any money left from your Christmas shopping, you might have a bit of fun on this site.

looks like a great deal for the US. Canada not so much, after exchange and shipping. But hey, if you're on the US, happy shopping! I like letting people in on sweet deals too.:)

Thanks Granny. That is a reputable store and some good deals.:)

I guess I'm with Trish ...... You guys get all the bargains and just make us jealous ....... Sigh !!!!!:(:(

I understand there are some great sets of commentaries available at a great discount, too. I also put an additional 10% discount code and a free shipping on $25 code on today.

Back