a 78 year old lady but young at heart

a 78 year old lady but young at heart

:jesus-sign:lover. God has blessed me with 6 children, 16 grands and 14 greats. They keep me quite busy.

Much of my time is posting my many testimonies and Bible studies :read-bible: on several sites.
I don't have a car so I'm stuck unless someone takes me somewhere.
That is perfect for my ministry! God arranged this!

I am in a high rise but not interested in much of their doings.

I am going with a church group tonight to sing at a nursing home. This I do a couple times a month to different homes.

:israel::groupray:I do like to chat as you will find out eventually. Enuff for now.

God bless you.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

So glad you found us!!! Looking forward to chatting with you, as I'm a chatter myself.

Blessings, Cheri

:jesus-sign:lover. God has blessed me with 6 children, 16 grands and 14 greats. They keep me quite busy.

Much of my time is posting my many testimonies and Bible studies :read-bible: on several sites.
I don't have a car so I'm stuck unless someone takes me somewhere.
That is perfect for my ministry! God arranged this!

I am in a high rise but not interested in much of their doings.

I am going with a church group tonight to sing at a nursing home. This I do a couple times a month to different homes.

:israel::groupray:I do like to chat as you will find out eventually. Enuff for now.

God bless you.

Praise God . You are so welcome here and we will really enjoy all your chatter . You do sound like a very busy lady .

So welcome my dear to the forum . Please take time to read the forum rules . Thanks ...

http://www.christianforumsite.com/ge...uncements.html

Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site.

972559cscdell87l.gif

Hello and welcome to the forum

Welcome, welcome :D
I love Grannys ^^ Their my favorite people in the world...
And we schould have more than just two <.<

So I'm glad to have you here ^^

I know you will enjoy the fellowship of other Christians on this site. They will encourage and lift you up when your heart feels low and they will rejoice with you when your spirit soars.

Welcome to the site. You'll find the people here very nice and this site is very refreshing and rewarding. Don't be a stranger. We'll love hearing from you.

Back