A Beautiful Blessing: Post A Link To Something Beautiful & Share What You Are Thankful For Today

There are so many avenues to drama now days. There's even realty TV shows that thrive on conjuring such stuff so as to distract the viewers with artificial lives that mean nothing to their real life day to day.

"Keeping up with the Kardashians" . Why would I want to? :eek: "Big Brother" Awesome! It's not paranoia when they watch you around the clock and then edit to put it on TV! We're getting use to surveillance. What fun.

So this thread was created to take our minds away from the drama and the tension life has to offer.
When you enter here take a deep breath, close your eyes, and think of what you are thankful for today. What blesses your life right now.

And then post it here. And if you find a picture on line of something beautiful, or want to share a personal picture of some sort, link that too.

This is the chance to say thank you to God for what he has blessed you with today. And to share something beautiful in a world that for some can be quite ugly at times.

Breathe deeply and count your blessings. :)

I am thankful to be making the money I need so as not to go into foreclosure, which I'm on the cusp of at the moment. Praise be to God. :love:

The architect of all creation. (lookie here)

God has blessed me with some lovely friends in the Lord, always ready with a loving greeting and a smile and a hug and kiss! I am thinking I'd like to throw a tea party this summer to bless them!

2wp5kxz.jpg

grouphugg.gif

Back