A Case For Slavery

What you are positing is ungodly and unchristian.

Galatians 5:1 For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Read the last word of the original post bird.

Not once? I'm quite sure you forgot the title you applied to your own thread.
Ugh! You don't even understand what the intent was. Yes, the Title is "A Case for Slavery" and you read it and you just think "man this guy is a twisted SOB" and then you read at the end its a case for abortion, and you realize the whole post is about abortion not slavery, and then you think, "man, I guess it is actually those abortion activists that have the twisted morals."

Ugh! You don't even understand what the intent was. Yes, the Title is "A Case for Slavery" and you read it and you just think "man this guy is a twisted SOB" and then you read at the end its a case for abortion, and you realize the whole post is about abortion not slavery, and then you think, "man, I guess it is actually those abortion activists that have the twisted morals."
:unsure: Really? Is that what I thought? Or is that your inner voice telling you what is behind what you wrote?

I thought it was a very good post. Don't worry about the haters, bro. [emoji111]

Back