A Drop Of Water

In April of 2012 I went on a mission trip to Cambodia that changed my life. Recently, a friend from my church went, and the result was the same. So much so that he made a movie about we saw.

Please take a minute to check out the trailer. The film is called "A Drop Of Water".

My friend and I are headed back later this year with our families. Please pray that the Lord would use this trip to His glory.

Thanks, all.

In April of 2012 I went on a mission trip to Cambodia that changed my life. Recently, a friend from my church went, and the result was the same. So much so that he made a movie about we saw.

Please take a minute to check out the trailer. The film is called "A Drop Of Water".

My friend and I are headed back later this year with our families. Please pray that the Lord would use this trip to His glory.

Thanks, all.

May the Lord bless you and your work!

I know a missionary that we support by the name of Aaron Antonio from the Philippines, he speaks the lingo in Cambodia as well as pretty good English.

Message me if you would like his email address: he is near Kampong Chhnang City.

Back