'Ye also, as lively stones,
are built up a spiritual house,
an holy priesthood,
to offer up spiritual sacrifices,
acceptable to God
by Jesus Christ.'

(1 Pet. 2:5)

Hello there,

Do you believe that this reference to a holy priesthood applies to you and I?
If so, will you explain why you believe so.

Thank you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Let's look at 1 Peter 2:9
Niv
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Nlt
But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

Esv
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Bsb
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, to proclaim the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Blb
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of the One having called you out of darkness into His marvelous light,

Nasb
But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

Kjv
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Hcsb
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His possession, so that you may proclaim the praises of the One who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Isv
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people to be his very own and to proclaim the wonderful deeds of the one who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

So yes I do believe.
We are to separate ourselves from the ways of this world.

One way is through sacrifice
Our Spiritual Sacrifices
Doing things His way - which means even if we don't feel like it or like it or totally agree.

That's all I am going to say for now
Blessings
FCJ

an holy priesthood,
acceptable to God
by Jesus Christ.'

Hello there,

Do you believe that this reference to a holy priesthood applies to you and I?

Thank you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Yes I fully believe this applies to all those who choose to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and make Him Savior and Lord.

From the Words of our Savior and Lord.....
I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father.

The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you.

The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.]
John 14:12‭, ‬17‭-‬17‭, ‬21 AMPC
http://bible.com/8/jhn.14.12-21.AMPC

Neither for these alone do I pray [it is not for their sake only that I make this request], but also for all those who will ever come to believe in (trust in, cling to, rely on) Me through their word and teaching, That they all may be one, [just] as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that You have sent Me. I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one [even] as We are one: I in them and You in Me, in order that they may become one and perfectly united, that the world may know and [definitely] recognize that You sent Me and that You have loved them [even] as You have loved Me.
John 17:20‭-‬23 AMPC
http://bible.com/8/jhn.17.20-23.AMPC

I'll add more later
Blessings to you in Christ's love!

an holy priesthood,
acceptable to God
by Jesus Christ.'

'But ye are a chosen generation,
a royal priesthood,
an holy nation,
a peculiar people;
that ye should shew forth
the praises of Him Who hath called you
out of darkness into His marvellous light:'

(1Pet.2:9)

Question:
Do you believe that these references to a holy priesthood applies to you and I?
--------------------------------------------------

[B]Fish Catcher Jim[/B]
[B]Cturtle[/B]

Thank you both for your responses.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
an holy priesthood,
acceptable to God
by Jesus Christ.'

a royal priesthood,
an holy nation,
a peculiar people;

(1 Pet. 2:9)

Hello there,

I believe that Peter was addressing that 'generation' (during the Acts period) who were the believing remnant of Israel. For God has never recognized a priesthood except that which He ordained Himself, and that is confined to the nation of Israel. God said to Israel in Exodus 19:5,6, through Moses :-

'Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed,
and keep my covenant,
then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people:
for all the earth is mine:
And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests,
and an holy nation.
These are the words which thou shalt speak
unto the children of Israel.'

* This was a true promise and prophecy of and for Israel in that past dispensation.
* As you can see this is contingent on their obedience and the keeping of the covenant God had made with them. Their history reveals that they were not able to fulfill either obligation, so they were unable to perform the Divinely allotted role of national priesthood at that time.

* The tribe of Levi was substituted for the nation in the role of Priests; but the national performance of that promise remains still in abeyance until such time as Israel shall turn to the Lord. The promise was repeated at a later date, in Isaiah 71:6, which assures us of that::-

'But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD:
men shall call you the Ministers of our God:
ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles,
and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.'

(Isa 61:6)

'And they shall bring all your brethren
for an offering unto the LORD
out of all nations
upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters,
and upon mules, and upon swift beasts,
to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD,
as the children of Israel
bring an offering in a clean vessel
into the house of the LORD.
And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites,
saith the LORD.
For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make,
shall remain before me, saith the LORD,
so shall your seed and your name remain.'

(Isa 66:20-22)

* The believing remnant during the Acts, were part of the new covenant, and were in essence what Israel will yet be, a Kingdom of Priests and an Holy nation.

* We have no national identity that we should be called a 'nation', do we? We are also not of that 'generation' spoken of in 1 Peter, are we?

* Peter addressed his epistle to:-

'Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,
to the strangers
(see Heb.11:13; 1 Pet.2:11)
scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father,
through sanctification of the Spirit,
unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ:
Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.'

(1Peter 1:1,2)

* These were they who were believing Israelites, who were dispersed through persecution out among the nations. They were self confessed, 'strangers and pilgrims' on the earth, as their forebears had been.:-

'These all died in faith,
not having received the promises,
but having seen them afar off,
and were persuaded of them,
and embraced them,
and confessed that they were strangers
and pilgrims on the earth.'

(Heb 11:13)

'Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims,
abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles:
that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers,
they may by your good works, which they shall behold,
glorify God in the day of visitation.'

(1 Pet. 2:11,12)

Praise God!

No, the Priesthood is Israel's portion, as the nation chosen for this purpose, and they will yet fulfill it.

'Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came,
Who is over all,
God blessed for ever.
Amen.'

(Rom 9:4,5)

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
I believe that Peter was addressing that 'generation' (during the Acts period) who were the believing remnant of Israel. For God has never recognized a priesthood except that which He ordained Himself, and that is confined to the nation of Israel. God said to Israel in Exodus 19:5,6, through Moses :-

Chris greetings,
There is far more to the covenant between God and man and between God and His Holy People (us) Through Christ Jesus then is being acknowledged in this reply.

The depth and Holiness and Sanctification of the most Precious Life giving Blood of Christ Jesus that was poured out for us simply can not be summarized by adding a single scripture to make a claim.

Perhaps we should have a thread on God's covenants with man as well.

Have a blessed day
In His Grip
FCJ

We have no national identity that we should be called a 'nation', do we?

Greetings Chris,

Our national identity is found in the Person of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He has become our High Priest (Hebrews 3:1-3, 4:14) And as new testament believers (believers born out of the new Covenant) how can you say that this does not apply to us?

Every new testament believer is an engrafted Jew (Romans 2:28-29, 3:29-30, 8:14-17, 9:31-32, 11:17) Scriptures says so. And every born again believer is of the seed of Abraham (Romans 4:12-17, Galatians 3:16-18, 29)
We are all partakers of Christ if we have accepted Him as Savior and Lord (Hebrews 3:14).

We are all kings and priests unto our God... (Revelation 1:5-6, 5:9-10, 21:7)

Its odd to me that given the Scriptures regarding in Christ there is jew nor greek (gentile), slave nor free, male nor female, for we are all one in Christ (Galatians 3:28) and how gentiles and every tribe and nation all fall under that category, being engrafted into the special olive tree that God has. That people still believe that there are parts of the Bible not for us.

Christ coming in the flesh has fulfilled the old covenant and thus there is a new one. He is our great and High Priest, who has earned the right to be there! And has brought together all nationalities to become one.

So to say that there are only special things that are just for the Jews is incorrect (except for the remnant of 144,000 who will be ministering when their time comes according to the book of revelation).

Peter and Paul also preach clearly that God is not a respecter of persons (Acts 10:34, Romans 2:11). God looks upon us all as the same, because of Christ. Even in the beginning (Genesis 1:26-27) God did not create two or three separate nations, just one...and has been His desire that all become one since the beginning. Many passages in John 14-17 about Jesus praying that we all be one.

To many Scriptures in the Bible to ignore God's desire for unity and that not one person on this earth is excluded from the things of God, nor the responsibility of going forth and making disciples, healing and promoting the Kingdom of God. Its all about God and getting as many into His Kingdom as possible. Only the spirit of division desires to make all of the Body of Christ as separate and the things that Christ died to give us not for today.

How many people who are sick and dying or trapped in mental institutions or hospitals or jails and prisons (physical and mental or emotional) could we all be taking the power of the burden removing, yoke destroying anointing to... to set them free from the curse that Jesus was so brutally murdered to set us free from?

The Bible says that all of men's traditions have made the Word of God of none effect (Mark 7:13). The devil has done a great job of deceiving the Body of Christ into allowing him to hold all of these precious people to God (for God views all of His creation as precious, even if they are not serving Him) captive.

To many of the Body of Christ want to keep God's things (ways and blessings) for themselves. Freely we have received, freely we should be giving. And taking the Word of God (every Word) as ours and as truth, instead of finding ways to say its not for today and God just desires for us to live sick, broke and mentally ill. All three of those things make null and void what Christ died for. So why should He have bothered to be put through all the torture, and brutal mutilation of His physical body and sweating drops of blood in the Garden of Gethsemane to agonizingly resist the attack against His emotions (because He was being tempted to follow the flesh instead of God's will for which He came) just so we in this generation could ignore His desires and find reasons and Scriptures to say that we dont have to walk in His exact footsteps.

It's time for us as a Body of Christ to rise up and do what He has commissioned us to do, and stop playing around giving the devil his way on this earth. Yes he is the God of this world, but all authority has been stripped from him (Colossians 2:15) by Jesus Christ and given to us (Matthew 28:18-20) to fulfill His intended purpose.

And to stop picking Scriptures to find reasons be slothful and irresponsible with what Jesus has told us to do, saying it's not our responsibility. How many believers are going to be surprised at how they don't measure up to what God has planned for each one of us when we stand before Him, being judged. Think about standing up to a silhouette cut out of what God had planned for our lives, and seeing how we measure up? All of the emotions and decisions to go against His commandments of love and forgiveness will make us look very out of place. And all those things that we thought we were doing for him will just be burnt up, because way to many Believers in The Body of Christ don't understand or accept as truth, what their responsibility really is.

Blessings in Christ Jesus

Eph 2:11 — Eph 2:18
Oneness and Peace in Christ
Don’t forget that you Gentiles used to be outsiders. You were called “uncircumcised heathens” by the Jews, who were proud of their circumcision, even though it affected only their bodies and not their hearts. In those days you were living apart from Christ. You were excluded from citizenship among the people of Israel, and you did not know the covenant promises God had made to them. You lived in this world without God and without hope. But now you have been united with Christ Jesus. Once you were far away from God, but now you have been brought near to him through the blood of Christ.
For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us. He did this by ending the system of law with its commandments and regulations. He made peace between Jews and Gentiles by creating in himself one new people from the two groups. Together as one body, Christ reconciled both groups to God by means of his death on the cross, and our hostility toward each other was put to death.
He brought this Good News of peace to you Gentiles who were far away from him, and peace to the Jews who were near. Now all of us can come to the Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us.

Eph 2:19 — Eph 2:22
Then, therefore, ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow-citizens of the saints, and of the household of God, being built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being chief corner -[stone], in whom all the building fitly framed together doth increase to an holy sanctuary in the Lord, in whom also ye are builded together, for a habitation of God in the Spirit.

Ephesians 3:6
That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 1:11
in whom also we did obtain an inheritance, being foreordained according to the purpose of Him who the all things is working according to the counsel of His will,

I really enjoyed how these verses say this

Therefore, remember that at one time you were Gentiles (heathens) in the flesh, called Uncircumcision by those who called themselves Circumcision, [itself a mere mark] in the flesh made by human hands. [Remember] that you were at that time separated (living apart) from Christ [excluded from all part in Him], utterly estranged and outlawed from the rights of Israel as a nation, and strangers with no share in the sacred compacts of the [Messianic] promise [with no knowledge of or right in God's agreements, His covenants]. And you had no hope (no promise); you were in the world without God. But now in Christ Jesus, you who once were [so] far away, through (by, in) the blood of Christ have been brought near. For He is [Himself] our peace (our bond of unity and harmony). He has made us both [Jew and Gentile] one [body], and has broken down (destroyed, abolished) the hostile dividing wall between us, By abolishing in His [own crucified] flesh the enmity [caused by] the Law with its decrees and ordinances [which He annulled]; that He from the two might create in Himself one new man [one new quality of humanity out of the two], so making peace. And [He designed] to reconcile to God both [Jew and Gentile, united] in a single body by means of His cross, thereby killing the mutual enmity and bringing the feud to an end. And He came and preached the glad tidings of peace to you who were afar off and [peace] to those who were near. [Isa. 57:19.] For it is through Him that we both [whether far off or near] now have an introduction (access) by one [Holy] Spirit to the Father [so that we are able to approach Him]. Therefore you are no longer outsiders (exiles, migrants, and aliens, excluded from the rights of citizens), but you now share citizenship with the saints (God's own people, consecrated and set apart for Himself); and you belong to God's [own] household. You are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Christ Jesus Himself the chief Cornerstone. In Him the whole structure is joined (bound, welded) together harmoniously, and it continues to rise (grow, increase) into a holy temple in the Lord [a sanctuary dedicated, consecrated, and sacred to the presence of the Lord]. In Him [and in fellowship with one another] you yourselves also are being built up [into this structure] with the rest, to form a fixed abode (dwelling place) of God in (by, through) the Spirit.
Ephesians 2:11‭-‬22 AMPC
http://bible.com/8/eph.2.11-22.AMPC

Hello Cturtle,

This is indeed one of my favourite passages of Scripture, but I am not acquainted with this version.

Why have you chosen to quote it in this particular thread?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hi Chris,

As Jim and I were discussing this subject, and praying....the Lord helped me to realize that what He led me to write above was just the foundation to every believer being a royal Priest and king.

Jesus gave us all (believers) the commission to go into all the world and make disciples of all men, Teaching and preaching and healing and casting out demons. (Mt 28:19, John 14: 12-13, Mark 16:15-17)

As joint heirs with Christ and children of God.... we all now have the authority and the access to the things that Jesus had while on this earth. Anyone Priest or king needs authority and access to the things of God in order to do what Jesus expects us to do. Thus we are His kings and priests.

When the veil in the temple was torn in two...that ended the need for us to require a mediator between God and man. Now we have the Holy Spirit to communicate with us everything that The Father desires to be done. For we have the same spirit that was in the priests and prophets of the old testament, and of Jesus and the Apostle Paul. If we were not called kings and priests then we would have no access to the Holy Spirit.

In order to fulfill Jesus commands to teach and do greater works than He did, we need the authority that comes from being a king. And if we were not heirs to the Kingdom, then we could not be kings.

Any pastor, teacher, preacher, apostle (sent one) or prophet could not do what they are called to do either if they were not a king and Priest. It would not be possible...for it would be in our own strength, not in God's.

Blessings

Hello Cturtle,

This is indeed one of my favourite passages of Scripture, but I am not acquainted with this version.

Why have you chosen to quote it in this particular thread?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Because it speaks also to the one new nation that God has formed, by reconciling the Jews and Gentiles. As I was reading it in the kjv, God showed me what He was talking about, and was why I posted it above. And as I got my amplified out to read the same passage, what God showed me was confirmed.

It's all the foundation to let us know that our nationality (Jews and Gentiles) is one and the same.

Taken from above......He has made us both [Jew and Gentile] one [body], and has broken down (destroyed, abolished) the hostile dividing wall between us, By abolishing in His [own crucified] flesh the enmity [caused by] the Law with its decrees and ordinances [which He annulled]; that He from the two might create in Himself one new man [one new quality of humanity out of the two], so making peace. And [He designed] to reconcile to God both [Jew and Gentile, united] in a single body by means of His cross, thereby killing the mutual enmity and bringing the feud to an end

Blessings in Christ

Dear Cturtle,

I have read your words, and I will not trample upon them, I want to walk softly, for you are God's planting. It is time for bed here, and I visit my sister tomorrow, but God willing I will be back to talk with you again soon.

I commit you to our Father's care.
In Christ Jesus
Our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Chris

Dear Cturtle,

I have read your words, and I will not trample upon them, I want to walk softly, for you are God's planting. It is time for bed here, and I visit my sister tomorrow, but God willing I will be back to talk with you again soon.

I commit you to our Father's care.
In Christ Jesus
Our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.

Good night my friend. We pray that your sleep will be very refreshing and that your travels safe, and your visit blessed.

In Christ's love
Gina

Hello again Cturtle,

Do you want me to respond to your entries, or would you prefer to leave what has been said as it stands on both our part?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

an holy priesthood,
acceptable to God
by Jesus Christ.'

a royal priesthood,
an holy nation,
a peculiar people;

(1 Pet. 2:9)

Hello there,

'Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed,
and keep my covenant,
then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people:
for all the earth is mine:
And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests,
and an holy nation.
These are the words which thou shalt speak
unto the children of Israel.'

* This was a true promise and prophecy of and for Israel in that past dispensation.
* As you can see this is contingent on their obedience and the keeping of the covenant God had made with them. Their history reveals that they were not able to fulfill either obligation, so they were unable to perform the Divinely allotted role of national priesthood at that time.

* The tribe of Levi was substituted for the nation in the role of Priests; but the national performance of that promise remains still in abeyance until such time as Israel shall turn to the Lord. The promise was repeated at a later date, in Isaiah 71:6, which assures us of that::-

'But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD:
men shall call you the Ministers of our God:
ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles,
and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.'

(Isa 61:6)

'And they shall bring all your brethren
for an offering unto the LORD
out of all nations
upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters,
and upon mules, and upon swift beasts,
to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD,
as the children of Israel
bring an offering in a clean vessel
into the house of the LORD.
And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites,
saith the LORD.
For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make,
shall remain before me, saith the LORD,
so shall your seed and your name remain.'

(Isa 66:20-22)

* The believing remnant during the Acts, were part of the new covenant, and were in essence what Israel will yet be, a Kingdom of Priests and an Holy nation.

* We have no national identity that we should be called a 'nation', do we? We are also not of that 'generation' spoken of in 1 Peter, are we?

* Peter addressed his epistle to:-

'Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,
to the strangers
(see Heb.11:13; 1 Pet.2:11)
scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father,
through sanctification of the Spirit,
unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ:
Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.'

(1Peter 1:1,2)

* These were they who were believing Israelites, who were dispersed through persecution out among the nations. They were self confessed, 'strangers and pilgrims' on the earth, as their forebears had been.:-

'These all died in faith,
not having received the promises,
but having seen them afar off,
and were persuaded of them,
and embraced them,
and confessed that they were strangers
and pilgrims on the earth.'

(Heb 11:13)

'Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims,
abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles:
that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers,
they may by your good works, which they shall behold,
glorify God in the day of visitation.'

(1 Pet. 2:11,12)

Praise God!

No, the Priesthood is Israel's portion, as the nation chosen for this purpose, and they will yet fulfill it.

'Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came,
Who is over all,
God blessed for ever.
Amen.'

(Rom 9:4,5)

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Chris, IMO and you did ask for it, 1 Peter 2:5 contextually is referring to the believers in Christ Jesus who through being born again make up the Church.

1 Peter 1:1 clearly identifies Peter's audience as the "exiles of the dispersion" therefore the Jews. However they were Jewish believers and we know that by reading 1:23.............
"Being born again not of corruptible seed but of incorruptible by the Word of God which liveth and abideth for ever".

There is no priesthood on earth that has the right to forbid each Christian from going directly to God through Christ, or to assume the authority to administer graces and obtain mercy for others. All Christians are of that royal priesthood of God, and have but one great High Priest, Jesus Christ.

Heb. 10:19-22 says.........
"Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water."

Thank you, Major,

I was hoping you would respond.

I value your input, as I do that of those who have risen to the challenge before you.

Thank you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Thank you, Major,

I was hoping you would respond.

I value your input, as I do that of those who have risen to the challenge before you.

Thank you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

What a simply wonderful thing to say. Thank you sister and I appreciate the way that you conduct yourself and the way you always show respect and promote peace. You display the example of Christian decorum and give us all a wonderful testimony!

As we who have spent any time on a Christian forum knows, everyone will not agree with everything that someone else postulates.

All I do is give my understanding of Bible questions and doctrines. If anyone disagrees with me, it is no problem whatsoever for me.

The only thing that is important and essential in life and our Christian walk is the question Jesus asked Peter.........
"Peter, whom do you say that I am"????

All of the rest of the things I/We discuss and debate is nothing more than an opportunity to grow and learn from others who believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Beyond knowing who Jesus is, the "things" we discuss are non-essential factors which do not determine our heavenly position or eternal location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back