A Holy Priesthood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blessings,
Being engrafted With the Jews is being Grafted into the root not as wild branches (gentile) but become a Natural part of the tree which is made up of natural branches or Jews, so hence we become engrafted Jews as well.

Now then none of that really matters because we see in Galatian 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Now as being Grafted in as the natural Jews we can say we are engrafted Jews and this does not say in any way that the Jews were the root. This does not consider the Jews a Holy Root.

It does say they were a natural Branch and we were once a wild branch but when we get grafted in we are no longer a wild branch but have become as the natural branch and we (all branches get life from the root together)

Blessings
FCJ

OJB
If the terumah haissa (portion, offering of the dough) that is reshit (first) is kodesh (holy), so is the whole; and if the shoresh (root) is kodesh (holy), so also are the ana’fim (the branches).

17 But if some of the ana’fim have been broken off, and you, a wild olive, have been grafted among them and have become sharer in the richness of the olive tree’s root,

18 Do not boast (4:2) over the ana’fim. If you do boast, it is not the case that you sustain the shoresh, but the shoresh sustains you.

19 You will say, then, "Anafim were broken off in order that I might be grafted in."

20 Quite so: they were broken off on the mekor (basis) of no emunah, but you stand only by emunah. Do not cherish proud thoughts, but fear.

21 For if G-d did not spare the natural anafim, neither will He spare you.

HCSB
Now if the firstfruits offered up are holy, so is the whole batch. And if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 Now if some of the branches were broken off, and you, though a wild olive branch, were grafted in among them and have come to share in the rich root of the cultivated olive tree,
18 do not brag that you are better than those branches. But if you do brag—you do not sustain the root, but the root sustains you
19 Then you will say, Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.”
20 True enough; they were broken off by unbelief, but you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid.
21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you either. 22 Therefore, consider God’s kindness and severity: severity toward those who have fallen but God’s kindness toward you—if you remain in His kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off
23 And even they, if they do not remain in unbelief, will be grafted in, because God has the power to graft them in again.
24 For if you were cut off from your native wild olive and against nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these—the natural branches—be grafted into their own olive tree?

Hi FCJim,

Now I would like to discuss that topic with you but we would have to go to its own thread as it would take Complete`s thread off topic.

Marilyn.

That's interesting. I never realized this was a teaching. What I shared came from asking the Holy Spirit and reading in Romans.

Blessings to you :)
Hi Cturtle,

Something to look into I believe, as we are all subject to interpreting God`s word incorrectly.

Marilyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back