A lesson to learn

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
A lesson to learn

This humor is more cute than funny, but I think you'll still find it enjoyable. Remember back in the good ol' days when everyone made their own butter with the butter churn? Well...
...one day two mice fell into a deep cream bowl. One was an optimistic soul. But the other took the gloomy view.

"We're going to drown," he lamented without much ado, and with a last despairing cry, he flung up his legs and said "Goodbye."

"I can't get out but I won't give in, I'll just swim around till my strength is spent, then I'll die the more content," Quoted the other mouse with a steadfast grin.

Bravely he swam to work his scheme, and his struggles began to churn the cream. The more he swam, his legs a flutter, the more the cream turned into butter.

On top of the butter at last he stopped, and out of the bowl he gaily hopped. *******************************************

Are the circumstances surrounding your life drowning you, or are you allowing them to help you develop a better relationship with Jesus?

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. -Luke 12:32, II Corinthians 4:17-18

Back