A Love Letter

Euphemia

Account Closed
A Love Letter

2 Corinthians 3:6 NLT
He has enabled us to be ministers of his new covenant. This is a covenant not of written laws, but of the Spirit. The old written covenant ends in death; but under the new covenant, the Spirit gives life.

love_of_god1.jpg

Jesus, when He offered the bread and the wine at the Last Supper, declared the New Covenant, the covenant not written in stone, or parchment, but on human hearts. As receivers of His great salvation, we become His ministers!

The old covenant was imperfect, not able to eradicate sin once and for all. Jesus came and His sacrifice did it all! By His death on the cross of Calvary, we become not only forgiven, but righteous to God! In our righteousness, we are qualified in worthiness to be ministers of this salvation message to the world. What a high calling! We get to minister to the world for God! We get to be the messengers of life! The law kills—punishing sin, but this new covenant brings life by the Holy Spirit!

Write on my heart, O Lord, your wonderful name! Make me a qualified and worthy minister of your promise of life! Carve out your message of love on my beating heart, so the world may read of your love for them!

Back