A message for the senior memebers

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

A message for the senior memebers

online.jpg

:):):):p:p:p:cool::cool::cool:

Wait...is this just for the oldies or is this for the people who have been here a long time with over a certain number of posts? :D

A life?
That’s an interesting concept.
Maybe we could start a thread on that one and talk about it for a year or two.

Other than that… I’m going to choose “remind me next year” :D

Wait...is this just for the oldies or is this for the people who have been here a long time with over a certain number of posts? :D

Hey Nearer.... You been here long enough that even though you are young you are considered a senior..... He he .!!!!!! Not in the age sense.

laugh1.gif

Hey Nearer.... You been here long enough that even though you are young you are considered a senior..... He he .!!!!!! Not in the age sense.

laugh1.gif

Well, my dog can be considered senior if you count his age in human years - he's like 80 or 100 years old...or less but it's still a two digit number! xD

EDIT: My dog is actually 64 in "Human" Years, since he's 12 in dog years. Lol! Time for a foot massage with the oldies. xD But old people are cool, even if they are kind of slow. :D

EDIT: My dog is actually 64 in "Human" Years, since he's 12 in dog years. Lol! Time for a foot massage with the oldies. xD But old people are cool, even if they are kind of slow. :D

Be careful, cause you're talking to one...... He he .:D:D:D LOL

What's a life? :confused:

What is life?
Life begins when you reach 55 and you have had at least one or more children, you live in a house without nothing to do, you are entertained by the washing machine and dryer, you spend 20 minutes sniffing all the detergent bottles in the aisles, your favorite television show comes on at 9:00 A.M. and they are all reruns, and so on and so forth.

Well, my dog can be considered senior if you count his age in human years - he's like 80 or 100 years old...or less but it's still a two digit number! xD

Don't you mean 84?

What is life?
Life begins when you reach 55 and you have had at least one or more children, you live in a house without nothing to do, you are entertained by the washing machine and dryer, you spend 20 minutes sniffing all the detergent bottles in the aisles, your favorite television show comes on at 9:00 A.M. and they are all reruns, and so on and so forth.

hahaha.jpg

No wonder my PC monitor keeps telling me:

===================
INSUFFICIENT MEMORY
===================

even before I start working...

Back