A Missionary Wants To Say 'hi Everyone' :-)

Should we carry arms to protect ourselves, or our loved ones, or sisters & brothers from terrorists?

• Total voters
Hello everyone! I am Charl van Wyk who is a South African missionary working in south and Central Africa. I am the author of: Shooting Back – The Right and Duty of Self-Defense

I am pretty excited to be connected to all of you. I would love to discuss and hear anything related to Jesus so please give me a chance to know ALL OF YOU! :)

More of Him!
Charl

Hello it is good to hear from you...Oh its an honor to have you here...
I think its very rewarding experience to be a missionary...:p coz I want to be one...

Hi, Charl I'm glad to hear from you, that you are interrested to know
about Jesus. We need Jesus, and the word of God for self-defence. He
can protect us if we have faith, and trust him completely.He is faithful
to all who love him. He is all powerful and there'snothing impossible for
him; if you fully trust him. Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living
and powerful, and sharper than any two edge sword,piercing even, to the
division of soul and spirit, and of joints and of marrow,and is a discerner
of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hope you love to read the bible so you will be blessed spiritaully. God bless

I joined the Marines in 1988, and the army in 2002. Both times, the Holy Spirit told me to do so, and that a war was coming. In '88, I became an Arabic translator, trained at DLI. The Lord was with me, giving me favor everywhere I went, showing me in dreams, and telling me in prayer what the enemy was doing (both in ranks and behind the shadows enemies).
However, after all that, I can plainly tell you without hesitation: prayer is more powerful than a rifle any day. But, I fully support the right to bear arms.
Saul and Jonathon had two swords between them- the entire arsenal of their people. Yet, Jonathan prayed and overwhelmed the enemy.

Thank you so much for the very warm welcome. My apologies however for my very late response. I got a lot on my table needed to deal with and just got back from mine. Hope everyone of you are having great day ahead. God bless!

Back