A New Creature I Christ!

A New Creature I Christ!

(I took this from another forum I thought it was very good to share!)

Hi Everyone
icon_smile.gif

Ever had anyone besides the Apostle Paul and myself, tell you that if you've received Christ and His finished work for your salvation, you are now a new creature with the Spirit of Christ in you, with the very righteousness of God in your heart??

Ever ask yourself: "So how does this benefit me right now in my present life?" Sure I realize that I'm now God's child and a joint heir with Jesus. But what, if anything, does that do for me right now??

Well, after years of preaching to believers that they are new creatures in Christ, I've FINALLY seen the effects of being a new creature in Christ on our present lives.

If the Lord has made you a new creature in Christ, then you've now been given a new reality. Your past history and existence are GONE, and you are starting over as a new person of heart and mind.

This means that your old self-image of always expecting the worst is now no longer valid because the person that did and thought the things that would always bring on the worst is now dead and gone forever and you're starting over as a NEW PERSON without all the emotional "baggage" and unbelief that used to constantly drag you down into despair and hardships. MOST IMPORTANTLY, all the guilt and self-condemnation that constantly burdened down that "old person," is also forever gone by the power of God. It's a complete break from the past!

If you've trusted in Christ and all that He's done for you, then just look back and tell me if you're the same person you were before you came to Jesus. How many differences can you find?

So don't let your salvation just be for "the sweet by-and-by." Take advantage of all it's benefits for your life RIGHT NOW! Maybe something like this: "I am not at all the person I was!" Neither do I need to suffer all the consequences and unbelief of the person I was. I am TRULY a new creature in Christ. And I'm not just the same person I was with a "clean slate." But rather a new creature with a new heart and mind, so I don't have to get into the messes I did. Because now, as a new creature, I pray and look to the Lord for guidance, which I never did before. And if I do make a stupid decision, now I can call on the Lord in Jesus name for deliverance and wisdom to stay out of such messes in the future. The ONLY prayer the Lord answers for sinners is "Jesus save me." But now when you as a new creature call for help, the Father hears Jesus calling along with you! And He'll ALWAYS answer His own child:
=====================
2Cr 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Back