A quarter of Canadians don't believe in any god

Here in the Bible belt life seemingly is easier. But I do find resistence from time to time.

I periodically get control of the radio at work, and will load up the CD player with any Christian music I can get my hands on. Usually it lasts about five hours before someone attempts to pull the plug. No big deal, because although I am not as vocal as I should be in sharing my faith, they get the point loud and clear from me that they need to make a decision.

I guess my point is that we shouldn't care about polls or what the media portrays. As far as I am concerned, we should try 25% harder in Canada. If our Canadian siblings in Christ get jailed or ridiculed for sharing Christ with a fallen world, then count it a blessing that they could glorify God in such a way.

As far as the U.S. It's saddening for me to go to work and pass by 10 churches on the way, and see so many lost souls roaming around.

So true el Pollo . Polls should not matter but it is just interest that draws me but what we are doing for the kingdom is the most. important part.

I guess the sad part is that now that I am older ( Seniour) I see what has happened to our county and how is is regressing and it saddens me.

I guess the sad part is that now that I am older ( Seniour) I see what has happened to our county and how is is regressing and it saddens me.

Dusty, even though I am young, I know what is going on around me and it is sickening. You whisper "God" and just watch what'll happen. It's like setting off an bomb in a packed place.

I mean, I go on YouTube, and people just LOVE to argue about Christianity for some reason. When I post my answer to some that get out of hand, people seem so relieved that someone is not acting crazy about it, even atheists!

I mean, the world seems to be going down and down and down every day. A whole family was found dead in their home in San Clemente, California - and that's in the county as mine, it was pretty disturbing. And, a young child was molested in broad daylight in a Arcadia Borders, not far from the Santa Anita Racetrack.

I mean, I don't know what to expect next.

Yes nearer..... I know exactly what you mean. It is almost depressing to watch the news any more cause there never seems to be anything possitive.

Yes nearer..... I know exactly what you mean. It is almost depressing to watch the news any more cause there never seems to be anything possitive.

No, there is nothing positive. If it isn't someone has died then it's about some "famous" people who you don't even know why they are famous, or the ever-annoying "politics" that is more or less irritating than it is fulfilling.

Back