A question about John 12:27.

"Eli, Eli, Lamma Sabacthani" (My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me? I still believe this was His greatest pain. To be seperated by sin from the Father was beyond pain for Him.

Ahmed my brother, you will find that this place has Christians from litteraly all over the globe. Each from different backgrounds , with different ideas and teachings. What you will find in common in each of us is a genuine love for God and each other. We love Jesus and He is our Lord. We may be different in some ways but we each make up a part of the beautiful church of the Lord Jesus Christ. When we walk togeather in unity we fulfill the will of God. We all need each other!

Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Much love in Jesus Name, brother Larry.

I totally agree on this one :)

Ahmed, when you have spent much more time in studying God's Word, you will see that both the Old and New Testaments are filled with PARABLE teachings. Parables were used in the original manuscript texts to explain things to the common people of the day, in terms that they would understand based upon their limited education and their observations of life around them.

Christ used a great number of Parable Teachings in His ministry and whenever we see these in the writings of the Disciples and Prophets, we see exactly how He carefully planned His words to teach the people about His Gospel.

Our Savior also taught to His very last breath. When he said, "Eli, Eli, Lamma Sabacthani" (My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?) while He was on the cross, He was TEACHING. Remember the opening line from Psalm 22 (KJV)? That Psalm was written by King David roughly 1000 years before Christ walked the earth in His human form. Psalm 22 (KJV) prophesyed the Crusifixion 10 centuries before it actually took place, and Christ was reminding everyone present at His crucifixion that it was indeed, prophesy being fulfilled.

Recognizing and understanding Parable Teachings can be difficult for a new Bible student, but once you can recognize these and mentally place yourself into the time period of the original writings, you can get a much better grasp on what is being said. Using a Strong's Concordance to sort through the Hebrew, Aramaic and 'street' Greek word uses in the Parables will also assist you in your understanding.

May God bless you in your studies and research.

Ok. I got why it happend that way then. it might be a little hard but I'll try to find the parable teaching as I read the Bible.

God bless.

Ahmed you are a blessing, to see you grow and want to learn is amazing.
God bless you and may you walk in His revelation.

I always see that Jesus was 100% man as well as 100% God, He was tempted in every way, but never sinned, I dont believe He was afraid of His task ahead, but, the whole of the future of mankind rested on what He was about to do, it was the most Awesome thing ever undertaken, enough to make Him sweat blood.

AHMED: This May Assist You -

AHMED: This May Assist You in Parable Recognition.

This is a fairly complete list of the Parables of Christ as found in the New Testament. This will assist you in learning HOW Christ taught in life-example form (parables) so the everyday, common person in the first century AD could identify with His teachings and understand His meanings. I hope that this helps you to better recognize parables when you see them in the Bible. May God bless you richly in your studies.

List of New Testament stories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AHMED: This May Assist You in Parable Recognition.

This is a fairly complete list of the Parables of Christ as found in the New Testament. This will assist you in learning HOW Christ taught in life-example form (parables) so the everyday, common person in the first century AD could identify with His teachings and understand His meanings. I hope that this helps you to better recognize parables when you see them in the Bible. May God bless you richly in your studies.

List of New Testament stories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks so much again! its a wonderful feeling when I read how christ taught these parables!

Back