A Question For The Atheists

That is a dangerous request. May heaps of coals be on your head. The Good Shepherd has my back. Vengeance is mine says The Lord.

okay, sorry I requested that. I hope you believe in whatever you want to believe. I am sorry that I said "I hope you lose faith". It was wrong of me.

That is a dangerous request. May heaps of coals be on your head. The Good Shepherd has my back. Vengeance is mine says The Lord.

if you are serious about having heaps of coals on my head, I can have that arrange just for you to be happy. Like I said, I am sorry about requesting that.

You will never understand how buddhism works because you don't believe in buddhism.
actually, i do understand and know buddhism and many other religions more than, as i can see, you do, but understanding and believing are two different things, sir.
not all paths are good, not all are true. it is our job to determine what's the closest to truth, and let faith handle everything else.
if you can cite any other belief that is closest to reality than Christianity based on history, composition and evidences, feel free to name it, but i seriously doubt you could, no offense.

I am going to order some coals and have it on my head for 10 min. I want to make gonefishing happy. I am truly sorry about what I said.

I am going to order some coals and have it on my head for 10 min. I want to make gonefishing happy. I am truly sorry about what I said.
That won't make me happy. That's a reference to praying for your enemies. I trust the Holy Spirit to do His job in your life.

Thanks for the apology. It's not necessary.

That's actually something that I want to try anyways, just cool coals. When I was younger, I was putting bricks on my head just for fun to entertain my friends, and to see how much weight I can gain from doing that. I also put books on my head literally just to see how much time I can balance it on my head. I'm weird that way.

actually, i do understand and know buddhism

I used to study a bit of Buddhism and happen to lived sometime in a Buddhist country….

In my personal observation, opinion: it goes for one to clean, on his own, to clean one's house, that is a clean house…. but this will be very inviting for unclean spirit to comes in…

Precisely Buddhism had usually mixed of Hinduism… .. and a lot of reported a “good man” unexplainably do horrible things….

In Christianity, a honest self-examine reveals one's house is unclean, that is: a sinner: we repent, and we invite the spirit of the Saviour, Jesus Christ, to fill us up….

Last edited:
I used to study a bit of Buddhism and happen to lived sometime in a Buddhist country….

In my personal observation, opinion: it goes for one to clean, on his own, to clean one's house, that is a clean house…. but this will be very inviting for unclean spirit to comes in…

Precisely Buddhism had usually mixed of Hinduism… .. and a lot of reported a “good man” unexplainably do horrible things….

In Christianity, a honest self-examine reveals one's house is unclean, that is: a sinner: we repent, and we invite the spirit of the Saviour, Jesus Christ, to fill us up….

you can say other religion doesn't make sense but it doesn't mean it won't make sense to other people. Christianity doesn't really make sense to me. Am I objectively right? No, because Christian make sense to you. I would like to think of it like looking at a cloud and trying to make whatever of it. I can see a horse because that's how I interpret what I see. You can interpret that cloud as a a tiger because that is how you see the cloud. Religions are the equivalent of making whatever you see in a cloud. No one can prove anyone wrong and no one can prove anyone right. There is no actual evidence to show who created the world, or if we needed to a creator to exist, or if we still live on after we die, etc. I did say previously that "You don't need to make sense of what makes sense of other people". Some people are gay and I will never understand on how they would think guys look hot because, I am not attracted to guys. We all have our own paths and they are all right.

Last edited:

What doesn't make sense for me is that people see true christianity not as a religion, but it's a personal relationship with god. But the definition of a religion is "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs." But I don't need to make sense of why Christians don't see as their religion as a religion. You do not need to make sense of what other people's ideas are. And you certainly do not need to make fun of them either for thinking that way.

What doesn't make sense for me is that people see true christianity not as a religion,

Yeah, I would understand Christians are saying that: or at least Christianity is more of a religion....

Christianity is history in the making…..

Isaiah prophesized the coming of Jesus Christ…8th century before the birth of Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 7:13-17
New International Version (NIV)
13 Then Isaiah said, “Hear now, you house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of humans? Will you try the patience of my God also? 14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you[a] a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and[c] will call him Immanuel.[d] 15 He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, 16 for before the boy knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, the land of the two kings you dread will be laid waste. 17 The Lord will bring on you and on your people and on the house of your father a time unlike any since Ephraim broke away from Judah—he will bring the king of Assyria.”

(Don't answer what I ask in this paragraph, All these questions that I posed just a rhetorical questions)
I can ask you the same thing. What created god? If something so complicated such as our molecular structure, can't come from nothing, then how did god even came to be? Isn't god a lot more complicated from our molecular structure? You cannot say God is eternal because it violates the complexity clause. I always thought the universe have always existed in some form. So why does "God" get an exemption from logic? Why not just save a step and stop at what we know exists, which is "the universe"? Why not go a step further and say "Ultragod created God"?

Here's my personal input of the situation
A lot of things can be created without being a need for a creator. Asexual reproduction, Cell Division, and Everything. I hope this clears everything on why atheist believe in what they believe in and no more questions needs to be ask to the atheists. You do not need to understand this if you don't understand this. Just let it be and just continue believing in what you believe in. I do not want you to lose faith. I think it is very cool that you believe in the biblical God and think that you believe that the biblical god created everything. I really hope you continue to believe in what you believe in. I am certainly not telling you to believe what I said but this is my opinion on how everything exist, because you asked.

(Don't answer the questions in this paragraph, this is just more rhetorical question.)
On the contrary, what if the complexity of life is proof that there is NO creator? Look down at the sleeve of your shirt. Closer, closer still. Do you see the individual fibers in the individual stitches? Well each of those contains thousands of vibrating pieces containing gravitational properties, weak nuclear properties, light emitting properties, and properties which allow it to interact differently with EVERY other substance made of the same tiny pieces. Billions of these particles are formulated exactly to make your shirt. Now imagine the dirt below you, seemingly random assortment of hundreds of different molecules within a pinch of that dirt, each exhibiting unique properties like what i listed before. Do you think God placed each molecule of the 6 million times one million, times one million, times one million kilograms of dirt that make up our earth and gave each speck specific rules governing how it would interact with any of the other pieces of dirt out there?

(Don't answer what I ask in this paragraph, All these questions that I posed just a rhetorical questions)
I can ask you the same thing. What created god? If something so complicated such as our molecular structure, can't come from nothing, then how did god even came to be? Isn't god a lot more complicated from our molecular structure? You cannot say God is eternal because it violates the complexity clause. I always thought the universe have always existed in some form. So why does "God" get an exemption from logic? Why not just save a step and stop at what we know exists, which is "the universe"? Why not go a step further and say "Ultragod created God"?

Here's my personal input of the situation
A lot of things can be created without being a need for a creator. Asexual reproduction, Cell Division, and Everything. I hope this clears everything on why atheist believe in what they believe in and no more questions needs to be ask to the atheists. You do not need to understand this if you don't understand this. Just let it be and just continue believing in what you believe in. I do not want you to lose faith. I think it is very cool that you believe in the biblical God and think that you believe that the biblical god created everything. I really hope you continue to believe in what you believe in. I am certainly not telling you to believe what I said but this is my opinion on how everything exist, because you asked.

(Don't answer the questions in this paragraph, this is just more rhetorical question.)
On the contrary, what if the complexity of life is proof that there is NO creator? Look down at the sleeve of your shirt. Closer, closer still. Do you see the individual fibers in the individual stitches? Well each of those contains thousands of vibrating pieces containing gravitational properties, weak nuclear properties, light emitting properties, and properties which allow it to interact differently with EVERY other substance made of the same tiny pieces. Billions of these particles are formulated exactly to make your shirt. Now imagine the dirt below you, seemingly random assortment of hundreds of different molecules within a pinch of that dirt, each exhibiting unique properties like what i listed before. Do you think God placed each molecule of the 6 million times one million, times one million, times one million kilograms of dirt that make up our earth and gave each speck specific rules governing how it would interact with any of the other pieces of dirt out there?
God's very definition is that he is the beginning cause, the uncreated one. There is no god above him, because you can't be more god than God.

Yes of course God placed each molecule there is. He knows how many atoms there are in the entire universe, because the whole thing is in his hands. He created everything, from the tiniest molecule to the universe itself.

I think complexity of life proves there is a creator, not the contrary.

God's very definition is that he is the beginning cause, the uncreated one. There is no god above him, because you can't be more god than God.

Yes of course God placed each molecule there is. He knows how many atoms there are in the entire universe, because the whole thing is in his hands. He created everything, from the tiniest molecule to the universe itself.

I think complexity of life proves there is a creator, not the contrary.

If that is what you think, okay, cool. I AM NOT going to look down on you and I am not going to agree with you. I have my own set of beliefs. Just continue believing in what you believe in. and I AM NOT going to bring this up ever again either.

If that is what you think, okay, cool. I AM NOT going to look down on you nor agree with you. I have my own set of beliefs. Just continue believing in what you believe in.

Psalm 147:4
He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names.

He made the universe, of course he knows everything about it.

Psalm 147:4
He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names.

He made the universe, of course he knows everything about it.

okay. awesome. I am not going to argue with you. You believe what you believe. and I believe in what I believe. If you ask my opinion about anything, don't argue.

Back