A Snake In The House

Recently a warning came to me through a night vision; there is a snake in my house.
Praise God, He does not lead His children blind folded, He never has, and He never will. Amen

In the vision, I saw a little girl standing on the wood pile beside the woodstove. I thought the little girl was my granddaughter. She is watching a snake crawl out of the room I slept in. There was no sense of fear; she didn't fear the snake, but rather feared for the snake.

I seek the Lord, my God, in this matter. He revealed to me the little girl was me; you are my child, He said, and there is a snake in your house. WOW....

I had recently moved in a very beloved sister, A BELIEVER IN CHRIST, well, she comes attached to a man (8 yrs now), who has been freshly awakened. He was wanting to do something, to something that belonged to me. I told him, "NO, leave it alone." Well, I went on my merry way and thought no more of it; though God was telling me he would do what I had asked him not to do. I didn't listen, I went on.

The man did what I said, "don't do"; and placed it back as though nothing had happened. I found it a several days later. I asked him a simple question, "why?" Wow, I was rebuked for asking a question, and his threatening began, he would destroy my house. I smiled at him and said, "be very careful about what you say next." He just looked at me and shut up.

If the intents of our heart is snake like; so be it a snake.
Just because I didn't see him do it, does not mean I am blind to what he did; GOD SAW him and told on him. The man was very offended.
I removed myself from the house and now they can start paying rent, or move. I gave them opportunity to a good life, seeking God and being free from the bondage of this world.

Has he repented of his snake like intent? well, he tried to justify himself for doing what he did. He said, "I'm sorry."

I forgive/forgave him, and take responsibility for being in the wrong; it is my bad I told him; least things get very heated and I fall from Grace and be taken before The Judge. Yeah, I am good. I just receive the wrong and move on, shaking the very dust from my feet.

I hope he has repented, for I do fear For him; but I do not fear him.
All praise, glory and honor be unto God. Amen
HE is the all seeing, all hearing, all knowing God.

See how easy it would have been for me to lean to my own understanding? and be totally wrong that my grand daughter is in danger. It had nothing to do with my grand daughter and every thing to do with the intent of one heart in the house that tried to duck, dodge, lie and hide. God sees the intent of our heart and He tells His kids what's up. Amen. It is my job to speak forth what God has given me to tell you; if you do not want to receive me, doesn't matter, it is not me you have not received, but Him who sent me.
Praise you Jesus, all praise, glory and honor be unto God. Amen

Glory to God for His goodness! In His Word (Luke 8:10) He told us that unto us it has been given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom. And we are apart of the Kingdom.

Thank you for sharing your testimony. It was very encouraging and enlightning

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Glory to God for His goodness! In His Word (Luke 8:10) He told us that unto us it has been given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom. And we are apart of the Kingdom.

Thank you for sharing your testimony. It was very encouraging and enlightning

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance
Amen sis, thank you for your encouragement as well. His mysteries are indeed know to is, for He is in is; we get into trouble when we step away from Him. I choose God. Amen

Back