Lamentations 3: 21-23

21 This I Recall To My Mind,
Therefore I Have Hope.
22 The Lord's Lovingkindnesses
Indeed Never Cease,
For His Compassion's Never Fail.
23 They Are New Every Morning;
Great is Thy Faithfulness.

Are'nt you glad that God's love for you never ceases. According to the Scripture above, not only does God's love for you never cease, His love for you is new every morning!

At the end of verse 23 we read "Great Is Thy Faithfulness". So now we have not only His love never ceasing and being new for you every morning, God is continually faithful in His love for you. Let this truth saturate deep into your soul! God Loves You!

With all the financial turmoil going on in the world right now it is easy to get our eyes off the Lord. Many people feel like they are being shaken to the core. I would like to reference another scripture that I believe will give us all hope in these turbulent times.

Hebrews 13:5

Let Your Way Of Life Be Free From The Love Of Money, Being Content With What You Have; For He Himself Has Said, "I Will Never Desert You, Nor Will I Ever Forsake You"....

Now lets combine this with the Scripture from above and we have God's love for you never ceasing, new every morning, continually faithful, and now God Himself saying that He will never leave you or forsake you. Amazing!

If you have ever accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you can anchor your hope in these truth's, rest in Him during these difficult times, and remembering, as the writter of Lamentations wrote in the above scripture "This I Recall To My Mind", that God loves you and He will never leave you!

God Bless You!

Jim

Thank you for that insight and teaching, Jim... :)

Back