A strange dream.

(Original message in Spanish, Google Translation, King James Bible text)

I want to alert them of a spiritual reality that we must not ignore. It is the existence of evil spiritual beings such as Satan and demons.
They are very varied ways they use to distract people from God and truth.

In this post I proceed to explain one of the most evil satanic conspiracies people suffer. I use the Bible (in bold) to contest the actions of evil.

First into action a false prophet or a dreamer of dreams, which tells of a dream he had, that alerts you to the possible existence of a god unknown.

Deuteronomy 13:1-3

1If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
2And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.”

In the dream you are shown a picture of a head that is wounded by the sword and then is healed.
This dream is produced by a satanic entity called the beast in the Bible.

Revelation 13:3

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.”

What is traumatic for the victim is that shortly after speaking to the dreamer of dreams, the victim has dreams above.

Satan's goal with this conspiracy is to turn people away from Jesus, pretending the existence of another deity unknown.

Many victims come to believe that the head that were shown in sleep, is the head of God. But brethren, let me say that nobody has ever seen God's face except for Jesus

Consider what Jesus said

John 6:46

46Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.”

Not even Moses saw God's face, being that he was one of those most in communion with God was.

Notice what God said to Moses:

Exodus 33:20

20And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.”

A man can not see the face of God and live.

To this is added the entry into action of the second beast mentioned in Revelation 13 that it is demons that manifest themselves in people falling behind (to demonstrate the devil) and bring messages of darkness and induce people to worship the first beast, this is the first entity that comes into play satanic. The Devils lead people to make an image of the first beast.

Revelation 13:14

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.”

Demons (the second beast of Revelation 13) possess psychic powers.

Revelation 13:13

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,”

This interpretation is literal but it happens in the form of vision, ie the devil makes you see the victim as if there was a firestorm that falls from the sky, but not really happening, is something that the person is influenced by the power psychic demon.

The Bible says that those who worship the image of the beast will be damned.

Revelation 14:6-10

6And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:”

The time people are under the influence of the beast is 3 ½ years (42 months):

Revelation 13:5

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.”

As I said, the demons will lead people to make an image of the first beast, and this image is in the abomination of desolation that Jesus mentioned in Matthew 24:

Matthew 24:15-16

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:”

This holy place or Judea with respect to Christian ministries, and when he says to flee to the mountains means closer to God, indeed, see what it means to flee to the mountains

Psalm 121:1-2

1I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.”

The abomination of desolation (the image of the beast) will infiltrate into the holy place (Christian ministry) by means of false Christians

2 Peter 2:1-3

1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.”

I recall that one of the ten commandments forbids the worship of images:

Exodus 20:4-6

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.”

We also read in 1 Corinthians 10:14:

14Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.”

Maximiliano Castagnino.

The phenomenons/manifestations of: (the) satan itself, (the) beast itself, and (the) second beast itself, exist and are active from thousands of years, since the dawn of the unrighteous religions/faiths. They are the three main spirits of the evil, which actually are the main spirits of the unrighteous religions/faiths/occult doctrines. They are not soul-beings, but just spirits.

In this issue I am explaining the mystery of the beast of Revelation 13 which are spiritual entities and are already attacking people for some time. It is a satanic conspiracy.

The false prophet is acting in the world. The image of the beast is on the minds of many people, and some people have dared to represent it.

In this issue I am explaining the mystery of the beast of Revelation 13 which are spiritual entities and are already attacking people for some time. It is a satanic conspiracy.

My dear friend...........God bless you for your efforsts but please understand that Revelation 13 is not a mystery and the beast and false prophet are NOT spiritual "entities" but will be in fact real PERSONS.

Seven PERSONAGES are introduced to us by the 7th trumphet, 5 of whom we wee in chapter #12.........
1. The woman who is ..............................ISRAEL.
2. The red dragon who is ........................SATAN.
3. The child of the woman who is............Christ.
4. The remnant of Israel who are the .....144,000.
5. Michael who is the..............................Archangel.

Chapter #13 gives us the remaining 2 PERSONS.
6. The wild Beast #1 who is in fact the ................Antichrist.
7. The wild beast #2 who is in fact rhe.................Falseprophet.

Beast #1 comes out of the SEA and will be both a political power and a REAL PERSON.
Beast #2 comes out of the EARTH and will be a religious REAL PERSON.

Neither one of these PERSONS are at present in power or even identifiable to us. We may THINK we know who they are, but we do not know.

There is a view/teaching that theses 2 PERSONS are the denial of the person of Christ rather than an actual person. In other words, Antichrist is a false doctrine rather than a PERSON yet to be revealed. IMO, that teaching must be rejected due to the literal CONTEXT of the actions concening these 2 Beasts.

The image of the beast is shown by Satanás to the persons in a dream.
It looks like the image of the face of an alleged alien who receives the sword wound and then is healed, everything looks in the dream.
So is now something rather virtual but soon people will begin to represent the image of the beast, I have already seen it in subliminal form on any web site.

The image of the beast is shown by Satanás to the persons in a dream.
It looks like the image of the face of an alleged alien who receives the sword wound and then is healed, everything looks in the dream.
So is now something rather virtual but soon people will begin to represent the image of the beast, I have already seen it in subliminal form on any web site.

My friend..........dreams and visions do not replace or even up-grade the direct revelation of God's Word.
Dreams are subject only to the one having the dream and no one else. It is your dream and the mind plays funny games with us while sleeping and we call them dreams.

This message I have written has come to light because Christ said:

Mark 4:22

"22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad."

The theme of the aliens is a very used by Satan to deceive humanity.

The image of the beast in Revelation 13 is the image of the face of a alien that receives a sword wound is healed then, and is shown by Satan in a dream to his victims.

John saw the image of the beast:

Revelation 13:3

"3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."

Take advice from the Bible:

Ecclesiastes 5:7

"7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God."

There are already people worshiping in their mind the image of the beast, later some dare to represent it, it's some already have.

I have given the true interpretation of the mystery of the beasts of Revelation 13, most interpretations of Revelation 13 there are only speculations of men without revelation.

Virtually none of the many theologians who know correctly interpret Revelation chapter 13, there are interpretations are pure comic about it, I received the interpretation by inspiration of the Holy Spirit and corroborated my experiences, ie I was the victim of a conspiracy the beasts of Revelation 13 which I speak in this thread.

Virtually none of the many theologians who know correctly interpret Revelation chapter 13, there are interpretations are pure comic about it, I received the interpretation by inspiration of the Holy Spirit and corroborated my experiences, ie I was the victim of a conspiracy the beasts of Revelation 13 which I speak in this thread.

This is a very olf thread but seems to be acting up again.

"Maxicastag"............you certainly may have have a revelation but it was NOT from God.

Revelations, dreams, visions, and voices do not superceed or replace the written Word of God.

I suggest that you begin to attend a Bible preaching Church and begain to attend some Bible study classes to help your understanding.

Back