A Tool To Help You Cover Bible In One Year

Hi, Re deleted image.

I had no idea at all Homer Simpson was considered inappropriate.
The fact he's wearing a kilt and I'm a Scot is the reason I posted it.
I know the cartoon is on TV but I've never watched it.
So it's me who must apologize.
ww

We accept your apology and know that your intentions were pure and of good nature.... the inappropriate part was that his kilt was flying up, and although we can appreciate his sporting Scottish attire... he really is not a good godly role model... lol

A memory came to mind.
From a sermon I missed years ago, apparently, the visiting pastor mentioned: "not to aim at completing the Bible in one year".

I accomplished doing so, but unintentionally. I honestly do not feel anything untoward from doing so.

This is not intended in a manner whatsoever to put off the original poster from doing so. (y)
Unless completing the Bible in one-year desire\intention somehow may be looked upon as stemming from a wrong frame of mind in some manner, I'm unable to think why it is not advisable.

It has not, as far as I'm aware, had any personal negative\undesirable effect on me, it is the exact opposite.

Shalom.

Regards.
weewillie.

We accept your apology and know that your intentions were pure and of good nature.... the inappropriate part was that his kilt was flying up, and although we can appreciate his sporting Scottish attire... he really is not a good godly role model... lol

Gulp, Cturtle I did not notice the flying up of the said kilt. :LOL:

Serious note is taken of course, and lesson learned .(y)

Regards.

Shalom
weewillie

Does the OP mean 'cover' or 'read' the Bible in a year, because covering a Bible in a year you can easily do with a dust jacket made out of a calendar.

Back