A very interesting dream....

Idk it may be just me...but tho dream stuck with me.
(its also very short,good news for you readers)

In it, the world was ending ...and I was lying down( not lounging/relaxing..but lil I had fallen or was hurt I think)

Then a man embodied by white light came over to me and (I feel he was trying T save me) he was saying something like, she has a little bit left... And there was a small white dot/energy in my body..and when he touched me my whom body was became white lil his... And I in the dream I del I was about to speak in tongues ..shoot when I woke up I felt I was about to..

So idk ,maybe its me... Either way it makes me want to pray more

In it, the world was ending ...and I was lying down( not lounging/relaxing..but lil I had fallen or was hurt I think)

Then a man embodied by white light came over to me and (I feel he was trying T save me) he was saying something like, she has a little bit left... And there was a small white dot/energy in my body..and when he touched me my whom body was became white lil his... And I in the dream I del I was about to speak in tongues ..shoot when I woke up I felt I was about to..

Hi Pancakes,
Perhaps and this is simply what I thought as I read this post of yours but perhaps- it is simply a boost or incouragement unto you that all is Not lost. It aint over until God says it is over and there is still a flicker of flame or light left in you so draw close to God and shine bright my sister.

Remember this...........sit in a dark room. It can be as big as a movie theater and no lights on. On person turns on the smallest of light in there and every eye will turn to see what it is.
The light puts out the darkness but the darkness can not put out the light.
God Bless
your brother
Jim

Sounds to me as if God has heard your prayers and has filled you full with His Spirit again. It was not totally gone, but you needed a fresh filling because what you had was used up. If you had prayed in the spirit prior to sleeping, then God blessed you with a dream to show you that He was filling you. Either way you are full so keep on praying! :)
Its awesome that you are encouraged to pray more! Because the more you feed your spirit the more it will stay full. And the less times you will "feel" empty and like God is not there with you.

Blessings!

Sounds to me as if God has heard your prayers and has filled you full with His Spirit again. It was not totally gone, but you needed a fresh filling because what you had was used up. If you had prayed in the spirit prior to sleeping, then God blessed you with a dream to show you that He was filling you. Either way you are full so keep on praying! :)
Its awesome that you are encouraged to pray more! Because the more you feed your spirit the more it will stay full. And the less times you will "feel" empty and like God is not there with you.

Blessings!

Its odd BC I didn't pray before I went to sleep...( I'm trying to do better) ...

And I was watching YouTube videos before I fell asleep...

So I thought I was interesting I had an interesting dream like this.

People have all sorts of dreams. My stepdad's father won the silver and bronze star in the Korean War, along with a purple heart, at Bloody and Heartbreak Ridges respectively. In a recurring dream he has, his dead KIA brothers in arms visit him on the battlefield and ask "Why?" He tells them he doesn't know why and they trudge off slowly into the night. Then he wakes up.

Its odd BC I didn't pray before I went to sleep...( I'm trying to do better) ...

And I was watching YouTube videos before I fell asleep...

So I thought I was interesting I had an interesting dream like this.

God knows how to get your attention. And it does not matter what you were doing prior to falling asleep. God knew you needed some encouragement to pray more and pray in the spirit, so He gave it.
God Bless

People have all sorts of dreams. My stepdad's father won the silver and bronze star in the Korean War, along with a purple heart, at Bloody and Heartbreak Ridges respectively. In a recurring dream he has, his dead KIA brothers in arms visit him on the battlefield and ask "Why?" He tells them he doesn't know why and they trudge off slowly into the night. Then he wakes up.
I know the difference between casual dreams and ones from god. As soon as I got saved,I dreamt I was I a dark cell and golden stair case descended and an angel told me he was watching over me...

So I can kinda tell between dreams like that and odd,off the wall dreams.

Jesus referred to "salvation" as a "spring of water springing up to everlasting life"

Joh_4:14.. But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

I believe this would be related to a "white dot in your body."

Then Jesus referred to being filled with the Spirit like "rivers of living water flowing out of you"
Being born of the Spirit is one thing but being filled with the Spirit is quite another.

This would be considered your body being filled with light to its fullness after being touched by the Lord your God.

Joh 7:38.. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:39..
(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

There is a huge difference between a spring of water to a raging river flowing out of you.

Being hurt would be wanting to experience this but not having done so yet. Every one wants all that the Lord God has for them. Keep asking God for this gift, and never give up until you get what you want. :)

Last edited:
Jesus referred to "salvation" as a "spring of water springing up to everlasting life"

Joh_4:14.. But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

I believe this would be related to a "white dot in your body."

Then Jesus referred to being filled with the Spirit like "rivers of living water flowing out of you"
Being born of the Spirit is one thing but being filled with the Spirit is quite another.

This would be considered your body being filled with light to its fullness after being touched by the Lord your God.

Joh 7:38.. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:39..
(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

There is a huge difference between a spring of water to a raging river flowing out of you.

Being hurt would be wanting to experience this but not having done so yet. Every one wants all that the Lord God has for them. Keep asking God for this gift, and never give up until you get what you want. :)
Aww I never thought of this, I do have the spirit..but what's the difference between being filled with the spirit and having it?... I never thought this way about the dream.

And I already have the spirit. C: I've already done that.

All Christians have the Holy Spirit in them, but not all Christians have the fullness of the Spirit working within them. That comes with the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and we must continuously keep on being filled, as the original Greek of Ephesians 5:18 says.

Ephesians 5:18
Do not get drunk with wine, for that is wickedness (corruption, stupidity), but be filled with the [Holy] Spirit and constantly guided by Him.

Aww I never thought of this, I do have the spirit..but what's the difference between being filled with the spirit and having it?... I never thought this way about the dream.

To be full of the Holy Spirit is to be like the Lord Jesus. "But Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan, and was led by the Spirit in the wilderness..." (Luke 4:1). Someone who is full of the Holy Spirit is very sensitive to the leading and direction of the Spirit, and they'll walk like Jesus walked. How delightful that is to God! You and I have the Holy Spirit, but if way isn't made for Him, then there won't be fullness. If I assert my own will, if I don't allow Him the scope which is rightly His and grieve Him (Ephesians 4:30), then I won't be full. We must be "empty vessels" (2 Kings 4:3) - what we once were as in the flesh must have no place with us, it has to be emptied out first, or we'll never be full of the Spirit. An empty vessel is one which can be filled "up to the brim." (John 2:7). Isaiah speaks about "all vessels of small quantity, from the vessels of cups, even to all the vessels of flagons." (Isaiah 22:24). My measure might be small, and yours might be larger, but the thing is to be filled, whatever our measure! And God will surely increase our capacity as we go in for His things.

Being born of the Spirit, which all Christians are, but not all Christians are filled with the Spirit. Jesus gave us a terminology to a small stream being born of the Spirit, to a roaring raging river to those who are filled with the Spirit.

Joh 7:39.. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Notice, Jesus is telling us about the upcoming day of Pentecost, but notice what he said, "they that believe on him should receive:" Only those who are believers "should receive" this infilling. Not all will get this, but the Lord God desires all of his children to have this gift.

Luk 11:13.. If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children:
how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

To be full of the Holy Spirit is to be like the Lord Jesus. "But Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan, and was led by the Spirit in the wilderness..." (Luke 4:1). Someone who is full of the Holy Spirit is very sensitive to the leading and direction of the Spirit, and they'll walk like Jesus walked. How delightful that is to God! You and I have the Holy Spirit, but if way isn't made for Him, then there won't be fullness. If I assert my own will, if I don't allow Him the scope which is rightly His and grieve Him (Ephesians 4:30), then I won't be full. We must be "empty vessels" (2 Kings 4:3) - what we once were as in the flesh must have no place with us, it has to be emptied out first, or we'll never be full of the Spirit. An empty vessel is one which can be filled "up to the brim." (John 2:7). Isaiah speaks about "all vessels of small quantity, from the vessels of cups, even to all the vessels of flagons." (Isaiah 22:24). My measure might be small, and yours might be larger, but the thing is to be filled, whatever our measure! And God will surely increase our capacity as we go in for His things.

Ah I get it... I see.

Back