A Word for today and for tomorrow

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

A Word for today and for tomorrow

Hab 3:17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
Hab 3:18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Learning to rejoice in the Lord, to trust in His provision regardless of circumstance is the key to victory, peace and joy in this life- selah.

Php 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
Php 4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Learning to rejoice in the Lord, to trust in His provision regardless of circumstance is the key to victory, peace and joy in this life- selah.

Amen, God is teaching me to rejoice in every circumstance.

Too late for the harvest

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I found myself a little short this month (my son put a golf ball through my neighbors rv window). I am fine, I have gas in my car and plenty of food. My son doesn't always have the best diet, but I try to make sure that he eats lot's of fruit. I realized that we were out of fruit and thought, "what can I do?" That's when I remembered that the apple tree still had lot's of apples, it's a very late ripening apple tree, usually they don't get ripe until the very end of October. I went out there and there were still hundreds of apples on the tree, so I went and got a cloth grocery bag and filled it up. At this stage of the game, many of them are worm eaten, deer eaten or have big holes in them from birds eating them, so I had to throw every other one away but there was still plenty of apples that were good and I gathered enough to make a gallon of applesauce. These apple get sweeter after the cold and it was the best applesauce I ever made, the taste is incredible, sweet and spicy (I added very little sugar and no spice) just a wonderful taste sensation. Just when you think it is too late for some people to make the harvest, remember some of the very latest ones will have the sweetest taste.

The last shall be first and the first last.

Gleaning the fields after the harvest can indeed produce sweet fruit. God is faithful and kept those apples there just for you my brother.:)

Back